RBL CHAMP TOURNEY -DOUBLE TAP MATCH- MrJDM V.s Dethstryque

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, Jun 21, 2011.

?

Who Won this battle?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2011.
  1. MrJDM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dethstryque

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

RAPMUSIC BATTLE LEAGUE

RBL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT

RMC DOUBLE TAP MATCH​

Stipulations:
    Post 2 Verses of up to 16 Lines apeice (ABBA post Format)
    One Verse from each Emcee may Feed off of thier opponent...

-Check Ins-
    All are to check in by Friday 9:00pm Pacific Time. Not doing so will result in being docked Votes or being ruled a no Show.

-Due dates-

All Verses Due MONDAY JUNE 27TH 3am PST

- General Voting Guidlines-

POLL YOUR VOTE THEN DROP 2-3 LINES OF EXPLAINATION FOR A VALID VOTE

All Voting is Due TUESDAY JUNE 28TH 2011 3amPST (yes tuesdaymorning)

If there are battles with very little or no votes, those battles
    will stay open and will Delay the Next round so VOTE & Tell People To Vote!!

(Voting is considered open until Mods close matches)

-Line Limit-

Minimum 12 -- Maximum 30

You May Agree to a Limit in your Check in Or just Post & make you Opponent match the limit you post.

LINE LIMITS ARE OVERRULED BY ANY STIPULATIONS

-Voting Con't-

Each contender MUST vote on 50% of the matches posted.. so If there are 10 match you vote on 5 of them.. if there are 20 you vote on 10.. ect.

You Must Post Links to Battles you Voted on

1 Vote deduction for each battle not voted on.

VOTEING IS OPENED TO THE ENTIRE RM COMMUNITY.

Votes must be explained, No Hate Votes, Crew Votes, Revenge Votes

Mods Reserve the right to Negate any Votes Deemed Insufficient or Bias, ect.

-General Rules-

1st emcee to post can't edit after 2nd emcee posts

2nd emcee can't edit after the first vote is made

No Biting or Recycling, if Caught your Disqualified

No Bitching, Crying, Freeposting, Swaying. Whining..

No Beefing In Battle Threads, Freeposting, Spamming & other forms of Badmanner

Everything Other then Check ins, Battle Verses or Vote Is strictly to go in the Lounge, Predictions, or Sign in threads
    (If broken the Mod has the right to Edit & Clean Up Threads)
    New rules will be voted on by the Mods & Members of the RBL
    Mods can Adjust rules accordingly to circumstance!
    Questions, Suggestions, Ideas, Problems.. Contact the Mod​
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I'm in.Let's go.Good luck.You know I'm comin for ya dome son. Let's get it in,plus I'm droppin on you in our battle in the Emcee Arena area.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

DethStryke's a fucking idiot, no need for pretence
    Guy's like a blind bankrobber 'cus he'll never see sense
    Bullets fly from the gun through the body piercing each end
    So it's time to take off the safety like a 4-4 defence
    Venom overestimated Deth setting this match-up
    He was already gonna drop a verse on me and he hasn't put that-up!
    Taking two months to write forty bars is outrageous
    Unmotivated fuck of course you're getting slept on laziness is contagious
    This half-wit karate kid shouldn't be a part of this
    Deth yah rhymes are barf stick to halving bricks with yah palms and fists as a party trick
    All you do is take a bunch of wack multis, pack 'em in a verse
    Then add some medieval sword names nobody's heard to seem smart like a nerd
    All your verses are weak, couldn't drop a gem with butter fingers at a jewellery store
    To think yah lines are decent I'd have to of been on meth or fed X like delivery to your door
    test
  5. DethStryque

I'll fade n then rape the hymns of JDM with slang sicc n
    Spit flows sure to Couture you after Machida Crane kicked him! YouTube - ‪lyoto machida's crane kick‬‏
    Mayne listen;I'll tame ya lame script n leave ya veins fang slit n
    Ya lame game ripped n ya main frame whipped n ya brain flame crispened!

You claim you bang clips n shit? You're from Britain bitch! You don't let them pistols bake
    I blam cans like your name, cuz Mr.jdm? 9 from my 9 will gitchoo 8!!
    I'll spit sickles to your initials til ur bubble is crumbled n wrecked n snapped by blazin gems
    Then pummel ya chest n back with bangin tens while ya girl's Jugglin Deth's Macadamians!! [1]
    You dissed G-FORCE'S spelling but called me
    When Ven spelled my name right on the title thread,you jerk!
    But your
    bar was dope...THAT'S WHY I SAID IT FIRST!!

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...r-0-0-v-dethstryque-0-0-a.html#post1068069312

Raps split the hat of this British chap! Ven,we know jdm NEVER could punk me
    I'm like RBL Immigration cuz my bars lock foreigners and kick em the fuck out the country!

[1] I used Mr.jdm998's initials against him...the 9 from my 9 will gitchoo 8 and his initials are jdm=Jugglin Deth's Macadamians...macadamians are nuts...his girl's jugglin my nuts.
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I know it's supposed to be ABBA, but it's 2:50AM here and I want to go to bed, so fuck it. Either I post now, or get a loss for a BS reason:

I don't like to acknowledge your existence so pardon the rebuttle
    But Deth I bet you don't do the Machida southpaw stance my money's on the Carlton shuffle!

[​IMG]

If you're immigration I'm the president because I'm walking straight through you hardly troubled
    Yeah we both had American football bars but mine's better like Peyton Manning to your Jamarcus Russell
    And jesus christ *faggot; STOP EXPLAINING YOUR PUNCHES
    *I'm not implying you're homosexual, faggot's just an insult to show how annoying explaining and such is
    Deth likes to reference MMA but when he does it the bars are so soft
    So it's time to watch this American get KOd by a European like Bob Sapp vs Crop Cop

I hope you accidently drink Bleach finish the whole bottle Nevermind the pain
    Leave you helpless like a child In Utero or in a Heart Shaped Box like Kurt Cobain
    If you don't get the reference you should google "Nirvana"
    A place you won't end up even though you're getting sliced like a sacrificial martyr
    You're saying my girl juggles yah nuts? Are you not aware of my age Deth?
    One e-mail to the authorities you'd be chained desk being asked "so how many other kids have you claimed to molest?"
    You're dropping as late as you possibly can but that ain't a suprise to most dude
    'Cus in this battle we know the deadlines the only thing you can come close to
    test
  7. DethStryque

My bad I'm late! I gotta freestyle tuh bash ya pate n spit these flames
    I'm late cuz I was fuckin JDM's momz and her Nutcracker's Suite like Christmas plays
    I reckon I'm the second tuh wreck n chew,merk ya crew n hearse ya dude!
    Cuz Americans beat da fuck outta Europeans...like Tyson vs Bruno or Me versus You!
    You penis puffin English muffin! Stop talkin greasy like we believe you blast cans
    Or my pump shells uh make you a junked male like those letters we don't read n trash can!
    My wrath in a rap can wet n fade you like a bath in ale casks and
    Rain down flame nouns on this lame clown's plain town...now it's renowned as THE ASH LANDS
    Gitcha ass slammed when I spit hymns like grenades minus linch pins n Brooklynite conniptions [1]
    Dawg I'll put Mo Hawks to your head than Mr.T and Chuck Liddell look-alike conventions
    You'll getcha mouth mauled when I switch tuh southpaw like Anderson Silva n hurt choo
    Cuz my rhymes are CLASSIC like Carlton Banks and Mike Jax's Pepsi commercials YouTube - ‪Classic Michael Jackson Pepsi Commercial (1984) (High Quality)‬‏
    Your facin Deth n his razor frees so save your pleas n make your peace with your Savior please!
    Player,please! You just admitted you're a MINOR so your one liners can't fuck with the MAJOR LEAGUES
    Mister JDM? My slick verbs Swayze him plus my rhyme flow mallots this man
    With speech like shotties of war heatin ya body's core like your hypothalamus gland!

[1] A reference to GANGLAND.Brooklynites were pissed the hell off and killin people all over the place,lol.
    test
  8. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

1st round

Mr. J

All your verses are weak, couldn't drop a gem with butter fingers at a jewellery store
    To think yah lines are decent I'd have to of been on meth or fed X like delivery to your door

^take of the safety like a 4-4 defense was kind of clever and coo, the personal about his verse had alot of impact because it's true lol and that third couplet had two coo punches in one...you also had some misses in the verse though, see sense would have been ok if it wasn't so played, and the rest were filler with multi's in em..this verse was pretty ok

Deth,

You dissed G-FORCE'S spelling but called me out
    But your bar was dope...THAT'S WHY I SAID IT FIRST!!

^this was a coo lil personal right here...but I wasn't really feeling the rest of the first verse, I feel like you rushed this verse for real..the opener coulda been better worded a different way with the concept tweaked a little..that second couplet had some nice multi's but I mean, it didn't hit very hard. It would have been better as audio, and I feel the same way about your other punches in this verse..

2nd round

Mr. J

But Deth I bet you don't do the Machida southpaw stance my money's on the Carlton shuffle!
    One e-mail to the authorities you'd be chained desk being asked "so how many other kids have you claimed to molest?"

^that Carlton shuffle line was hilarious and the pedophile line was a good feed off what he said..you had a few more coo ones too, I wouldn't quote em though, American football line was ok as well as European to an American, wasn't feeling the rest, and the closer was like really played...but this was a par verse though..not too good, not too bad

Deth,

Cuz Americans beat da fuck outta Europeans...like Tyson vs Bruno or Me versus You!
    Your facin Deth n his razor frees so save your pleas n make your peace with your Savior please!
    Player,please! You just admitted you're a MINOR so your one liners can't fuck with the MAJOR LEAGUES

^these were coo..****th you have skills but you try to put tooo much into a punch, like the creativity is there but you're goin at it wrong, kind of felt like I was reading a Live freestyle...this was better than the first verse though

after it's all said and done, Ima have to go with the dude

Mr. J
    test
  9. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

LMAO

This was the funniest battle all week.

MRJ-first verse was good, but after the diss at Deth for being so late, it felt like you didnt know where else to go. However, the flow was consistent, the disses were creative, I liked the insult to his style, but I felt the close was a bit weak

Deth- this verse had alot of interruptions that I felt weren't necessary. Flow was def on point, references and wordplay were really funny though, solid verse

Rnd 2

Mr J - Hilarious shit. from the carlton pic to the exposure of the line about your "girl" and your age which was really observant and funny, you really went in on that last part of your second verse, I wish the whole verse had been witty as this

Deth - GREAT second verse, had me ROFLZ from beginning to end, you really slayed him with multis, hilarious punches, and the video link was icing on the cake as a funny diss/swag prop. also there were no interruptions to the smoothness here which made a better read, and the footnote here, unlike in the first verse, was definitely warranted IMO cuz i didnt know what you were referencing, when its obscure like that a footnote is always good.

Vote-DethStryque MR J came great, this is a hard battle for me because I think both of these guys have some of the funniest lines in the league right now, props to both. this and beyond vs. Ion are the best i have read so far
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Mrj:

i lol'd at the laziness line and the line about him already having to drop a verse against you. also thought the 4-4 defense line was pretty creative.

Deth:

nothing really quoteable. i liked your "9 from my 9 will get you 8" line but you kinda fucked that up by going and explaining it at the end of the verse.

round two

mrj:

*I'm not implying you're homosexual, faggot's just an insult to show how annoying explaining and such is

Leave you helpless like a child In Utero or in a Heart Shaped Box like Kurt Cobain

You're dropping as late as you possibly can but that ain't a suprise to most dude

my favorite was your faggot line, but this verse was packed full of nice lines. you've really improved since when you started in this league. glad to see that. good showing. oh, and that .gif fuckin slayed me.

Deth:

again, my favorite line from your verse had the impact taken away from it by you explaining it. you really gotta stop doing that, man. i didnt really find anything else quoteable.

vote- MRJ
    test
  11. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

If you're immigration I'm the president because I'm walking straight through you hardly troubled
    Yeah we both had American football bars but mine's better like Peyton Manning to your Jamarcus Russell

DAMN. That was heat, J. Your style can be so dope if you do it well, just gotta harness your talents and really use them to your benefit. Shit was real funny bro, the best lines of the battle by far.

Those were, unfortunately, the only real quoters of the battle imo, BUT you still brought it a lot more than Deth did. Deth, your punches shouldn't have to be explained. If for whatever reason they do, you're clearly doing it wrong.

Vote: MrJDM
    test
  12. Beyond..

Beyond.. New Member

So it's time to watch this American get KOd by a European like Bob Sapp vs Crop Cop

vs

With speech like shotties of war heatin ya body's core like your hypothalamus gland!

Close battle kind of. MrJDM had some played stuff, but had much better battle approach here. Dethstryque concentrated too much on multies and rhyming. If this were a multie match or something, it'd be different, but it's not. Also, even with that said he seems to concentrate on quantity over quality anyways, so none of the multies were even that great. Regardless, there were some played concepts on both sides and stuff I wasn't feeling. Overall though MrJDM had the better battle approach and takes it. Props to both.

/v mrjdm
    test
  13. Ion Metatron

Ion Metatron I Punch Faces 4 Fun

JDM

Boo...

Good.

Bwhaha! good personal haha

nice follow up..

Deth yah rhymes are barf stick to halving bricks with yah palms and fists as a party trick
    ehhh almost a boo.

ehh.. I liked the way the personal was going but you didn't finish it to the point it'd be a hard hit.. "smart like a nerd" is NOT a creative similie...

ehh I get it but ehh

DETH

Spit flows sure to Couture you after Machida Crane kicked him!
    Great Kickoff but weak line, seems like you tried to make the video work for you but it didn't... your better then links and shit.. this opener was very sub par...

You claim you bang clips n shit? You're from Britain bitch! You don't let them pistols bake
    weak..

I'll spit sickles to your initials til ur bubble is crumbled n wrecked n snapped by blazin gems
    Then pummel ya chest n back with bangin tens while ya girl's Jugglin Deth's Macadamians!!
    lol.. Finally somthing to work with
    the rest of the verse was weak.. an the fact you felt you had to explain your lines means you knew they weren't that good cause good lines explain themselves.. yall both slacking here. But MrJDM inched it by a little..

JDM

the video was funny for JDMs opener.. the line was not

Yeah we both had American football bars but mine's better like Peyton Manning to your Jamarcus Russel
    ehhhhh & it was stretched

Damn this was a great concept.. it was so stretched tho.... ruined it...

boo.

Damn, mr fantastic would be proud at your ability to stretch... If one line is long sometimes matching the syllable count doesn't work as well, especcially when your only gonna rhyme the last word..

A place you won't end up even though you're getting sliced like a sacrificial martyr

^^ the first line here was kinda weak.. i loved the second line even tho the punch was long as fuck.. it was a very good concept and a good comeback to his juggle nuts line which was like his only zinger over you

Great finisher and it flow very nicly.. i wishthe rest of the verse was as fun as this line but this was hard cause it was not only a personal it was a well know fact that got exploited perfectly considering the happenings of the battle itself.. very nice..

I'm late cuz I was fuckin JDM's momz and her Nutcracker's Suite like Christmas plays
    The opener was weak so I read on & the follow up line wasn't much either.. it just ryhymed well

You penis puffin English muffin! Stop talkin greasy like we believe you blast cans
    Or my pump shells uh make you a junked male like those letters we don't read n trash can!
    This was good.. good ryhme., good set up and good punch & surprisingly it flowed well.. it was a good way to show how a long line is done properlty & followed with a good jab type punch..

Rain down flame nouns on this lame clown's plain town...now it's renowned as THE ASH LANDS
    Ehhhh good ryhming but not much power by way of dissing.. good flow tho...

Gitcha ass slammed when I spit hymns like grenades minus linch pins n Brooklynite conniptions [1]
    Dawg I'll put Mo Hawks to your head than Mr.T and Chuck Liddell look-alike conventions
    Great. nice set up & great punch and the multis were there.. way to keep the verse meaty.. great visualizations as well with the Mo Hawks. good one here..

You'll getcha mouth mauled when I switch tuh southpaw like Anderson Silva n hurt choo
    Cuz my rhymes are CLASSIC like Carlton Banks and Mike Jax's Pepsi commercials
    Good ryhmes Greater video, not much punch tho.. it was more of a brag line/ filler. lol that video was awesome tho.

Predictable ryme finish but good multis.

Ok finish..

Damn this one was tough to call.. the first round was very weak here so that left it to the last round. even tho deth went second he didn't do much. but then again Mr JDM didn't bring much to the plate in his second verse either and the streacth lines made the verse very unpleasing to read. I really liked jdms finisher and his juggle nuts comback but thats only two lines. mean while I could count atleast 3-4 lines from deth that hit the button.
    Personally i don't think is fair that Mr JDM couldn't go second considering he went first. Deth should have a vote deducted or somthing..

eitherway deth took advantage can came out with a win in the second round based on ryhme ability and a better quality and entertaining verse.

Vote= Dethstryque
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Cartlon Shuffle line was hillary..

both came correct with this battle.. MRJDM flow stepped up too btw..
    test
  15. Gen The God

Gen The God The Life or Death Poet

Round 1:

MRJDM:
    ^^Not bad

^^^This was coo

^^^Now this was hard-hitting, the personals were well worded and funny as hell

^^^Good personal

^^^Eh

^^^ Setup was ok but overall this was a good closer

Deth:
    Spit flows sure to Couture you after Machida Crane kicked him! YouTube - ‪lyoto machida's crane kick‬‏
    ^^^Nice opener

^^^Multi-packed but lacked some bite

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mrjdm998 View Post

Then pummel ya chest n back with bangin tens while ya girl's Jugglin Deth's Macadamians!! [1]
    ^^^This was so-so

You dissed G-FORCE'S spelling but called me
    Quote:
    DethStryke
    But your
    Quote:
    Your weak bars should be revoked take your lineback like a 3-4 /23
    bar was dope...THAT'S WHY I SAID IT FIRST!!
    ^^^Nice personal

Raps split the hat of this British chap! Ven,we know jdm NEVER could punk me
    I'm like RBL Immigration cuz my bars lock foreigners and kick em the fuck out the country!
    ^^^Wasn't feelin the closer

Round 2:

MRJDM:
    I know it's supposed to be ABBA, but it's 2:50AM here and I want to go to bed, so fuck it. Either I post now, or get a loss for a BS reason:

^^^Lololololol

^^^Nice flip

^^^These lines were ok, good comeback with the Crop Cop line

^^^Wasn't feelin this part, you were searchin for your footing here

^^^One of the highlight lines of the battle, very good flip

^^^So-so closer

Deth:
    ^^^Opener was so-so, didn't hit hard to me

^^^This was a haymaker response to MRJDM's haymaker flip from his second verse

^^^Nice meta

^^^Multi-packed but no bite

^^^This was a nice punch

Cuz my rhymes are CLASSIC like Carlton Banks and Mike Jax's Pepsi commercials
    ^^^Good flip, not that hard-hitting was good overall

^^^This was a damaging flip cause MRJDM's molester line was a game-breaking flip

^^^Good closer

Flips: Tie
    Personals: MRJDM
    Flow: MRJDM
    Multis: Deth
    Metas/Punches: Deth by a slim margin
    Creativty: Tie
    Overall: Deth

This was a close battle. It was pretty obvious that MRJDM won the first round but seemed to lose steam in his 2nd verse****th really stepped it up in the 2nd round because he seemed to be caught off guard in his first verse.
    test
  16. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Dethstryque Wins and advances

Mr JDM Loses and auto spends his last CP Point, he will be reseeded
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.