Razputin vs. Wordz

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Gsus, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

20lines (not bars)
    no feeding
    no dr or hate votes
    votes must be explained (bar breakdown fashion)
    3-0ko
    First to 5 win
    U spit first...lets get it
    test
  2. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

I havn't seen you drop first in any of your battles, you either drop first or we can drop same time
    test
  3. Gsus

lol will it matter...but ok, i'll drop first...just got off work, it'll be up by the end of today my time
    test
  4. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

Ayo like a DJ with Grillz and a Bic, I'll let the Drama Spark
    killin this bitch, sticking him in a box quicker than Chinese ala cart
    laugh at this a rhyming Allah, God, and since you asked for this
    I'ma get hella personal, snatch his bitch as an excuse to blaphemous
    and I ain't frugal with the punches, I'm no Jew when hittin
    but shit, one right hook will Cross his eyes like crucifixion
    your lines get no response, afterwordz there's no OH's Gsus
    unless your mother's voting on caskets and she saying OH GSUS!
    I understand why you wanted to use your alias here
    Cause my wordplay is prolly the best you've heard or said in years
    Gsus' lines was stretched, I hope Wordz got a different plan
    cause by the time YOU to get to YOUR punch, nobody gives a damn
    Whether it's Cakalak or Cockitback, i'll pack the mac and cock it back
    go Norf, arrive on his porch, knock on his door..Rat a Tat like the Chronic track
    Halloween's over yet I'm still in a stockin mask
    so next time you talkin Jazz expect the tech to eject to ya chest like a stockton pass
    took him days to write his verse, this fag kept googling Rasputin
    tried to flip my name but his ass couldn't, learned that I foresaw my own death and guess what...
    it won't happen because of your RAPS stupid!
    this ain't no movie but cats shootin, think it's funny? i'll take the money like Cam Newton
    bitch you coming up shorter than Sonny Bamboo
    and this battle's a ball game, body bag, AND a gunny sack, dude!
    you softer than souffle, I'm the predator you the prey
    wrote this last week, you'll read it 1000 times and take too more days
    then drop a verse with quotations that don't work like your myspace music page
    test
  5. Gsus

Listen....

This battle like a "breached birth"...before you get a vote it'll be "de-feet first"...its game time, pull out ya strategy guide and make sure every cheat works...u gotta "unemployed" flow, it "needs work"...thats why in each verse... he says something like when its "beef, I go ham"...cuz he just wanted to "meat Wordz"/

Even wit "gas, win"? ya "ass couldnt"...he "soft and sweet", his name should be "Razpuddin"...his girl thick, so i pulled out a camera and "12inches of dick", like whats goodish?...then "got some ass", "foot"-age...when we got finished, she yelled, "Im tired of this bullshit, cuz I dont "feel a thing" when "Raz-put-in"/

This aint "scrabble", dont think u can "play wit Wordz"...oh u in a gang, well u gonna "go out wit a bang", like my "gun dated ya first"...Im being nice when I say, "I hated ya verse"...

I mean "Mascara" could "make-up" better lines...u steal wins, I kill men, committin better crimes...u gettin "Sun'd", where's ya shine?...Im pimp'n this homo, every letter mine...cuz he get paid to "take the kids", like Kevin Federline/

Rappers afraid of me, so I guess its true, ya dads' scary...son me, never, ask mary...u spit punchlines, and every jab parried...then set u on fire like a mad Carrie...cuz he a "fruit" and every "punch'll" leave "Raz-buried" (raspberry'd)/
    test
  6. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE impressed*

This actually was the CLOSEST BATTLE I have ever seen on RM! 4 REAL! Usually one verse out shines the other but I thought they both were on point...

RAZ I like your entire verse.. U had a better structure than GSUS but I felt U kinda let off the gas towards the end. Not a lot but U missed a REAL KNOCKOUT BLOW! Still NICE tho...

Now GSUS U surprised me. U R Better than I thought U would be. I did hate that U took a bit long to reply! I hate when ppl don't post for days or weeks later! I actually think U R great as a text battler and your punches were honestly harder than RAZ... SERIOUSLY! The thing is RAZ has a better structure and his verse was just more pleasing with a better flow! I think if U structure your verses better and worked on your rhyme scheme U WOULD BE A BEAST!

Anyway I know this sounds like a cop out but I HONESTLY CAN'T CHOOSE! I REALLY BELIEVE IT'S A DRAW! NO JOKE!

I NEED ANOTHER ROUND WITH THE SAME RULES!

THIS I COMMAND!!!
    test
  7. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

again

same shit wit the flow, im startin to think text battles aren't supposed to flow over a beat

which is pointless

but anyway

i'd have to give my vote to wordz
    test
  8. Gsus

1-0 my way
    test
  9. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

This battle like a "breached birth"...before you get a vote it'll be "de-feet first"...its game time, pull out ya strategy guide and make sure every cheat works...u gotta "unemployed" flow, it "needs work"...thats why in each verse... he says something like when its "beef, I go ham"...cuz he just wanted to "meat Wordz"/

^that shit was just dope

I mean "Mascara" could "make-up" better lines...u steal wins, I kill men, committin better crimes...u gettin "Sun'd", where's ya shine?...Im pimp'n this homo, every letter mine...cuz he get paid to "take the kids", like Kevin Federline/

^nice

cuz he a "fruit" and every "punch'll" leave "Raz-buried" (raspberry'd)/

^finished nice too

just wanted to clarify why i gave my vote to wordz
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Raz:

go Norf, arrive on his porch, knock on his door..Rat a Tat like the Chronic track

so next time you talkin Jazz expect the tech to eject to ya chest like a stockton pass

i was diggin the two lines i posted. i also thought the Rasputin/Raps Stupid line had potential, but i didnt like the way it was structured/flowed. aside from that though you had a really sick flow to this verse and kept up a solid rhyme scheme the entire way through.

Gsus: i liked the Raz-put-in line the best from this verse. but i really didnt like the way you structured it. the verse read like a paragraph instead of a verse. i thought the Meat Wordz line had potential but it fell short. you had some nice rhymes in there. props on that.

vote- Raz
    test
  11. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

ok..first i thought this was an easy decision, then i went back and re-read the verses; hot shit on both ends. raz's line about 'write a verse quotations that don't work like ya myspace music page' ...................that was fire. in fact those last four bars went to town as well.

you softer than souffle, I'm the predator you the prey

Gsus had a more tangible flow, i can see a lot of it working offline and some of it ONLY online. the quotations is understandable, but not ALL the time. it makes me feel like you don't trust the reader to get it. i was feeling all the stanzas except the one about 'ya girl thick' -- i felt that whole section was reaching, and the end stanza bout lost me til you finished it with that strong ass line.

i'm with my dude when he said this was really close. no one left the other in the dust, however it's a battle and someone's gotta take a W and the other an L:

vote - Gsus
    test
  12. Gsus

2-1 uppin
    test
  13. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

would you quit aimin for votes, geesh
    test
  14. Gsus

wtf...how am i aimin for votes? i just noted the score and upped this...wow....
    test
  15. Da Shorty Man

Da Shorty Man Tha ILL AUTHeNTIC

Gsus had more personal attacks and better
    Punches. A couple lines was played like a maufukka tho, like the defeet line.
    Anyway...Gsus a lil easier to follow.

Vote..Gsus
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

what personal did he have?
    test
  17. Gsus

some people consider name flips as personals
    test
  18. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

shit just seems suspect to me bro, your votes are very vague, i don't think this battle should be decided by those shitty ass votes leave this thread open a while
    test
  19. Radical Sun

Radical Sun New Member

Raz:
    Gsus' lines was stretched, I hope Wordz got a different plan
    cause by the time YOU to get to YOUR punch, nobody gives a damn
    HAHAHA!

GSUS/WORDZ:

That Kevin Federline sh!t was tight too man.

Overall I liked Raz' verse better
    Vote: Raz
    test
  20. Gsus

3-2 my way uppin again
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.