RAW preview 6/23/03

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Complete Chaos, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

[​IMG]

For almost five years, Kane has been hiding his face from WWE Superstars and fans. This Monday when RAW comes to you live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, we may see the man under the mask. If Kane is able to keep his mask on, it is because he will have just captured the World Heavyweight Championship. That's right, it will be Triple H taking on Kane. Pre-match stipulations state that if Kane cannot defeat The Game for the title, he must unmask right there and then. Will we see Kane's face? Or will the big red monster finally defeat Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship? Find out Monday night on RAW on The New TNN (9/8 CT).
    test
  2. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

It's about to start for me RIGHT NOW... So I'ma go
    test
  3. jam_on33

jam_on33 I am...Nicky Bucks

i bet he win
    test
  4. 1-Kauzt

1-Kauzt The Missing Element

Many consider Madison Square Garden (the home of WrestleMania XX) to be WWE's home away from home. Over the years, the building has been the site of many memorable WWE moments. It was there that Hulk Hogan defeated the Iron Sheik for the WWE Championship. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka defied gravity in MSG when he leapt off the top off a steel cage onto his opponent. It was the venue of the first-ever WrestleMania. 10 years later, MSG hosted WrestleMania X, the pay-per-view that put the Ladder Match on the map. Tonight, history may be made again as RAW invades "the world's most famous arena."

For almost five years, Kane has been hiding his face from WWE Superstars and fans. Tonight when RAW comes to you live from the Garden in New York City, we may see the man under the mask. If Kane is able to keep his mask on, it is because he will have just captured the World Heavyweight Championship. That's right, it will be Triple H taking on Kane. Pre-match stipulations state that if Kane cannot defeat The Game for the title, he must unmask right there and then. Will we see Kane's face? Or will the big red monster finally defeat Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship? Find out tonight on RAW on The New TNN (9/8 CT).

more info lata.
    test
  5. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

1-Kauzt: NOT EVERYONE HAS SEEN THE SHOW!!! EDIT YOUR POST AND POST THAT IN THE THREAD I MADE ABOUT THE MATCH ALREADY

thank you!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.