Raw has all the stars but SMACKDOWN HAS ALL THE WRESTLERS

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by breall03, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breall03

breall03 New Member

N E one else noticed that the wwe's "flagship show " RAW is a great show to watch when you need help sleeping and smackdown is capible of putting together a amazing show from top 2 bottom? but look at this raw has most all of the names non wresling fans just have to have heard of or know about at some time rock,austin, HHH,HBK,RVD ,Y2J,goldberg,booker T kane , flair,nash,&trish to smackdowns Angle,rey mysterio,vince,sable jism , and steph jism. but Im not finished we gotta do some math , Rock dosent wrestle consistantly,austins done,hbk an nash are on da way out,every one hhh is in the middle of a 1-year unbeaten streak goldberg cant really be trusted,and trish is a woman in the wwe. For smack down vince needs 2 retire and take sable with him.....wait a miunite sable jism,thats better and steph jism shouldnt be on t.v.an ric's 2 old.
    Now lets look at it raw:hhh(hes the champ),Kane,Rvd, Y2j,booker T/smackdown:rey mysterio,angle thats it so why is smackdown better than raw? my opinion,raw has the stars and smackdown has the wrestlers , but when your stars get hurt ,cant work,or,is interested in other endevors then you have a problem which in this case raw has a problem and need to get new talent over thus compremising their stand and macking them a wrestking show with only 5 established stars and unproven talent to support them thus you have raw is snoore.smackdown on the other hand has only two established stars but they have acctual talent to support them.
    raw:la resistance,christian,orton,an hurricane but,only christian an orton are the ones that I can think of that can have a solid match with any of these guys, thats 5 stars and 5 up and commers but these guys are far away from being in any of these guys leauge/smackdown:Lesnar(on the way 2 stardom) benoit (great wrestler but no star)Rhyno,hass,benjiman,cena,bashams(admit they have had a few good matches)uncle Eddie,chavo,an all the CRUSERWEIGHTS thats two established stars and 10+ wrestlers to support them and all can have a great match(notice no big show)
    If noy for the horrible booking smackdown could rival the wwe's monday night war days.Raw is lost right now so why not make smackdown the flagship.(opinion) why not push sd back to a 9:00m start and a 17 rating instead of a pg13 to give is a "raw feel"just my opinion,but u gotta deal with it cuz Im the best there is, da best their was , an da best their ever will be!!!!steph jism
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

smack down is way better.. and its as simple as because it reminds of wcw. or its the closes we have to wcw.. last week was a lot of fun to watch
    test
  3. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

I think raw is better...and chop stick, than you...I remember a while ago I said smackdown was more like wcw and everyone disagreed with me
    test
  4. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i like smackdown more. cruiserweights are really the only thing i watch.
    test
  5. xAfterThoughtzx

xAfterThoughtzx PerfectInThatFuckedUpWay

thats how its been from the start....Raw has the better story lines ,the bigger Superstars.....but Smackdown has the better talent wrestling wise. ...Kurt,brock,Rey,Benoit,Team angle etc....but i watch raw mostly outta the 2....
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

well in the aspect they got cruiserweights, but in the wwe they are used horribly and not much. wcw focused a good amount of a show on the cruisers and had great gimmick matches and even brought in the cruiser tag title at the end...

i would say raw is more like wcw, over payed ppl, old dudes, with bad storylines, bad booking, eric bischoff and goldberg

sometimes i feel like im watching nitro
    test
  7. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

I agree, raw has a very nitro feel to it.

And Smackdown USED to be really good and almost always entertaining as hell, but the past few months it's just gotten crappier by the week.

And it's not just the cruisers, wwf uses all the right people the wrong way and vice versa.
    test
  8. 1-Kauzt

1-Kauzt The Missing Element

i agree with both.
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

yeah they might as well bring in Tony Schavonne and fat ass Mark Madden as the announcers
    test
  10. Rawsoul

Rawsoul New Member

well i shot 4 loads watchin stacy on raw
    and 3 loads watchin torrie on smackdown, so do the math
    test
  11. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

RAW IS FUCKED... HHH should die... fuckhead
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.