Rate That Face

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Yahunyahti, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

my goodness

az is fucking genius
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Give me a picture in color. Can't see color auras in black and white.
    test
  3. Savior Celph

Savior Celph New Member

damnit.

[​IMG]

color blows.
    test
  4. Savior Celph

Savior Celph New Member

He's ruining my theory. What an asshole.
    test
  5. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

You're full of shit.
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Just a minute, I'm trying to finish up Explication for Craft of Poetry II.
    I got you though. Just leave this picture here for a minute.
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Yes, I'm full of shit.

Rippy - You're a nice guy. You try to come across as tough but you're actually the furthest thing from it (not a bad thing). I doubt that you've ever actually been in a fist fight because you're not the type that enjoys hitting people. In fact, you would avoid a fight just because you don't want to hurt the person and there's a built in fear of how much you could hurt them (even though it isn't much). You were raised by two parents who cared a lot about you and who are both still there (though maybe not together) and you're close to them both (which isn't common these days). You're pretty well rounded, but at same time insecure. You have a lot of ability and talent but you don't believe in yourself and so you try to get that faith in yourself by projecting it toward other people, hoping that they will project it back and then it will build within you (this is subconscious). A lot of what you do is subconscious. You don't really know yourself that well and you've spent far too much time trying to be something you are not and will never be (and could never be). I'd actually hang out with you in person.
    test
  8. Savior Celph

Savior Celph New Member

Other than being close to parents (not with dad), that was pretty good. Although you were hit and miss on the fighting thing. I hate fighting, and it's extremely hard to get to the point of doing it...but that was some weird transformation after constantly fighting up til 9th grade over the simplest things.

And I've always...always...taken power off my punches. Even when I did it for sport. And I've always let people go once I had proved that the fight was over. I couldn't ever keep bashing someone's head.

So all in all.... pretty damned good.
    test
  9. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

”anything fits if you struggle and suck in your stomach enough”
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You and him never connected, but he was always there. It's in your eyes. You had a father figure around. It always shows when a guy has his father (or a father figure) around him.

I told you, I only do the present. I can't read what you used to be like. Your fighting as a kid was probably just normal kid shit (combined with your father's strictness coming out in the form of anger).

What I wrote is what is there in this picture, not what was there 10+ years ago.
    test
  11. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

what do my eyes say about my father figure?
    test
  12. Savior Celph

Savior Celph New Member

Word. Nah, not typical kid shit lol. A horrible temper that just vanished one day. My dad has that to this day though. And yeah. He was around.

Dex - could be bullshit, but he got more right than wrong, on 3 people lol. So... i'll just take it for what it's worth like numerology/astrology and all.
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Damn, I should start charging people by paypal for this.
    You know what's up with your pops. Why are you asking me, bro?

[funny]
    test
  14. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

lol, yeah, you're gettin grilled kinda hard

that's enough from me for now
    test
  15. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Not my type at all. She's too . . . plastic looking.
    She's below a 5, in my opinion.
    test
  17. Saru Beats

Saru Beats R.I.P. Point Game

I am curious to see what these invoke. I am liking a lot of the descriptions so far and I am interested at how in depth people can get about a person just by the pics. So with that said... your thoughts?

These are all recent (about 6 months to now), with the most recent being the first which was a few days ago..

(Love or Hate, both are appreciated.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And of course, how it first began.

[​IMG]
    test
  18. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

This nigga....
    test
  19. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

I’ll make an attempt…

You’re basically a Hip-Hop tourist.. your interest spans across several genres.

Heterosexual.

You and your father have a brotherly like relationship, whereas your mother lays down the more stringent rules of the two.

Aren’t into watching sports, but athletic and into the occasional pick-up basketball/baseball game.

Your circle is predominantly white, but you glorify the fuck out of the few minority acquaintances you have.

Outgoing, talkative, humorous but in a situational, cutesy way. Girls like you… but more as the tag along friend.
    test
  20. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

No psychological problems, easygoing temperament, weak but generally secure with yourself and unguarded..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.