Rappers: Who Were Fucked In Jail

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by marsellus, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

Switch C i hope you dont mind me putting your bitcha ss in my signature for the world to see.

rofl
    test
  2. Kokaine

Kokaine New Member

How the hell u gonna say Pac was raped man your a fag. I bet if u went 2 jail your ass would be sore as a bitch. Dont be talkin bout stuff u dont even know bout, and dont post another gay ass thread like this again.
    test
  3. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

Heres the link to pac admitting it u fuckin idiot
    http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PEZXM3PCDAN011AUDZJKOYAC1

seeing as u sign up to boards just to defend tupac likea fuckin homo, like ur name is afeni shakur or somethin u fuckin bitch.

u bettin that i would get raped, bitch ass •••••. 3 post havin, non thread reading SAT failin ass dickhead.
    test
  4. Switch C

Switch C Rap Legend

Suit yourself, your only provin your own ignorance.

Since obviously your interested in other guys gettin fucked by making this gay ass thread. You act like I went out in public and said shove a dick up my ass, I said WORSE FUCKIN CASE SCENARIO. I'd much rather take a dick up my ass then dissapoint my brother, my mom, my dad, and the people I care about in my life. So, while your lieing underneath the fucking ground rottin in the soil I'll be living probably fucking your girlfriend or wife. You really are a sad excuse for a human being. I hope you have fun in hell, since obviously your a lot more concerned about the opinions of a few other people not callin you a man because you get it taken up your ass once. I got no other time to waste on your sorry ass, so good day.
    test
  5. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^look at this emotional ass bitch. Lmmfao

"i dont want to dissapoint my mother and brother so i'd rather take a cock up my ass"

^LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

whata fuckin fag. Pardon me for using an i-net term but your a fuckin FLAMING fag. lmfao

roflmfao@ this bitch breaking out into "Homosexual confessions Volume 1"

lmaooo, im glad that your "done" with me, remove your burning homosexual carcass from my thread for good please.

lmao

seeya faggy!
    test
  6. Switch C

Switch C Rap Legend

^This my friends is why the IQ for Americans is dropping. Your 20 and you live your life based on other peoples actions, I'm 15 and I'm comfortable with my sexuality and know I'm straight, unlike you, lmao at this 20 year old acting like he's 2.
    test
  7. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^ i guess im 2

but im a 2year old that wouldnt lay down and take dick like ur gay little ass

i can guarentee my IQ is atleast 30points higher than u junior.
    maybe when u grew up and ur 20 like me u'll understand that it is not proper to have ur ass rammed by other men u fuckin HOMO.

but you being 15 kind of explains ur passion of "not dissapointing mommy and daddy"

but you are still a little homo.

ps: i thought you were done with me?

yup, LAME
    test
  8. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

People are fucking retarded to think everyone gets raped in jail

That's a rare occasion and a myth, obviously goes to show how stupid people are to believe all the hype.
    test
  9. Switch C

Switch C Rap Legend

Haha, so, what, I cant show love for my parents? what, you an orphan or some shit? Like I said, worst case scenario, if it's at gunpoint, then yes, I'll do it, and you'd do it too, but you wont say it online to maintain your fake thug persona. Bitch •••••, ight, I'm goin to bed now, yes, because I got school tommorow because yes, I am 15. Lol, I'd like to rap battle your ass and destroy you one day. Peace man, I wish you the best of luck, your goin to be diein sometime in the near future.
    test
  10. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

lmfaooo, wata fag

nope, i wouldnt be fucked in the ass. but maybes tahts what u kids to day find interesting? so u experiment huh? jail hoe

lmmfaoo@ I'd like to rap battle your ass and destroy you one day.

thats hilarious

and it is past ur bedtime bitch

nighty night, keep ya butthole tight!
    test
  11. Morbidity

Morbidity Tha Hitman

Why the fuck would someone start a thread like this. This is pretty gay.

And I can gaurentee you, if you're not 6'6 at least 300 all muscle, it'll be abunch of guys that'll pin you down n rape you. It's groups of •••••s that do the shit, not jus one guy.
    test
  12. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

Grats, 4 pages.
    test
  13. jkennedythe3RD

jkennedythe3RD New Member

Good post by NinjaMic, on page 1 thats real talk in the mist of a lot of ignorance
    test
  14. MyBlock11

MyBlock11 New Member

i wud like to say that u are the dumbest, most ignorant/illiterate motherfuker on this whole board. u upload wut supposedly is"tupac admits to being raped" if u can back up ur shit, i wud respect ur dumb ass. u have me download this stupid ass remix of all the diss songs put together against pac, and just to let u know, i have that exact interview of where wutever nerd that made that mixed his words together and ill post it on here tomorow, dont got the time for ur dumb ass rite now. lolol ur fucking dumb ass cant even tell the difference from words being mixed together. from an interview saying "mobb deep goin around talkin bout how i got raped in jail." and the 5 times, that was from a totally different interview, his words were "i got shot 5 times... one, two, three, four, and five. and ive been crucified by the media." never did tupac say he got raped, and like i said before, 99.9% chance he didnt. have to type this in caps to make ur ass look even stupider...EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THAT CLIP THAT MARCELLUS PUT ON HERE, AND BEFORE U LAUGH AT HIS STUPIDITY, JUST TELL THIS MOTHERFUKER HOW DUMB HE IS.

please next time u post sumthing, educate yourself about it, and read about it. dont listen to the rumors other people have to say. u say tupac admit it in the rose?? u never even picked up that damn book u fukin idiot.

and speaking of gay, why u start this thread wanting to know about it, seems like u are the most interested in guys getting raped... u fuckin faggot
    test
  15. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^^^lmao, u say u have proof but ur waiting till tomorrow to post it?

lmfao, what a lame. i posted my proof, need i say more?

thats not just everybody dissin tupac u fuckin fag, its tupac dissing them too moron.

post your proof and then we'll see.

not just mobb deep and black rob said tupac was raped in jail, even WENDY WILLIAMS said tupac was raped in jail so you can look that up too u little pac dickrider.

what a bitch, catchin feelings cause the ••••• he listen to everyday was piped in his ass.

and the rose that grew from concrete tupac says that his manhood was taken.

do you know what the fuck that means you IDIOT

wow whata fuckin moron

peace.
    test
  16. MyBlock11

MyBlock11 New Member

lol, ur stupidity is just to funny... please everyone, just download wut he posted and laugh at this internet wanksta
    test
  17. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

"they say i got raped in jail, lol, picture that, revenge is the payback bitch, get ya gat"

yall hella wild to think pac got his man hook took.
    test
  18. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

Tupac NEVER EVER said he was raped, wow you are such a fucken liar and a terrible debater as well. Posting up a clip of Pac dissing people and people dissing him, some proof there. Once again, I have The Rose That Grew From The Concrete, so when you tell me where Pac says he was raped, I will go look it up and read it, because it doesnt exist. And that shit about Pac saying he was raped in jail 5 times, it's obvious as hell that someone took Pac saying raped and took him saying 5 times, regarding his shooting, and pasted that shit together. I have heard every Pac interview there is to hear after he had been out of jail and on Death Row and he never ever said he was raped. Now if you want me to post up links to "Why You Turn On Me" where Pac laughs at the fact of people saying he got raped in jail, anfd goes on to diss Wendy Williams, I can do that. I can also prolly find the interview where he says he is going to whoop Chino XL's ass when he sees him because of what he said about him getting raped in jail.
    test
  19. BreezyH2O

BreezyH2O New Member

dumb ass thread, dumb ass thread starter, why do you care about what rappers got raped in jail?? can you relate to them in some way or something?? im just curious to know why you care about that at all?? PLease let me know cuz right now you are looking like a real idiot without an explanation for this thread............
    test
  20. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^^^well whenever a rapper goes to jail there is always a "rumor" about them being raped.

Just like the tupac rumor, cassidy rumor, shyne rumor, ect.

i made the thread to find out which were true, happy fag?

and like is aid if u have the proof then post it, dont waste ur time posting paragraohs defending pac with no evidence.

and LMAO@ pac whoopin chino xl's ass

chino aint the hughs brothers
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.