Rappers: Who Were Fucked In Jail

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by marsellus, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

oh word, i never knew that. not suttin i'd ask lol, good lookin doe

thats gay aswell, a bunch of •••••s in one shower
    test
  2. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

Word, watch american history X if you wanna see the shit that really goes down..
    test
  3. white girl

white girl fuck me?, fuck you!

spoke truth.
    test
  4. www.RapMusic.com

www.RapMusic.com New Member

Funny Thread.. So 2pac was rapped huh?

lol!
    test
  5. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

hilarious thread
    test
  6. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^correct

he admitted it with no shame
    test
  7. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

my last post was directed@ UndergrounderII
    test
  8. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

Not only are you a 50 Cent hater, but a fucken liar as well. Pac NEVER EVER said he was raped.
    test
  9. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^^mann wtf, lmaooooo

GO READ THE MUTHA FUCKIN "ROSE THAT GREW FROM CONCRETE" YOU FAGGOT ASS LAME

instead of typing in Google "Tupac Admits Rape"

fuckin herb lmao
    test
  10. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

you are talking about tupac's poetry book right? Because I have the mother fucker sitting around here somewhere. You tell me what poem or page that I am find tupac admitting he got raped in jail and i will go read it. Infact if it's there, I will come back and apologize and admit I was wrong. I guran damn tee you aint going to find it, because its not in there, its not anywhere. Pac NEVER EVER said he was raped, he said several times that he was not. Infact he was going to fight Chino XL over the line about him supposedly getting raped in jail. He dissed Wendy Williams because she started the whole rumor about him getting raped in jail. And like Pac said in a interview, if he didnt get on the ground for two dudes with guns, why in the hell would he get on the ground for one dude with no gun?
    test
  11. TwiztidHarmony

TwiztidHarmony New Member

jail sucks.......period
    test
  12. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

enough said
    test
  13. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Good Luck Cassidy.
    test
  14. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Someone close or delete this piece of shit thread already.

What a thread? Full of ignorant asses and dudes acting like they live in the projects with internet connection.

The fact is, when high profile celebrities get locked up, they usually end up in solitary or in different cells away from the usual prisoners.
    test
  15. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

look what happened to marcellus wallace and that was aginast 2 skinny white guys.
    test
  16. Jazzy23

Jazzy23 New Member

Why was this sick ass thread started?

I'm sure some rappers have been raped, before they got famous during a prison stint but I doubt they would come out, and admit it. The worse thing you can do to any man, especially a black one is to rape him. A lot of those guys in jail have AIDS( the lifers and ones who have 10 yrs or more to serve, no longer care what happens to themselves, and they pass it through to their rape victim (guys who will be getting out sooner rather then later). There are No Condoms in prison. They then go home after being released and be with their girlfriends or wives, and give it to Us. Because heaven forbid they were honest, and let their females know what went down in there. That is why more young black women die from AIDS, then any other nationality. Due to prison rape/sex and men on the Down Low. Thats why their are certain types of guys, I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole.
    test
  17. MyBlock11

MyBlock11 New Member

are u fucking crazy son? Tupac never said anything about getting raped. the only thing he said close to that was in an interview. regarding to chino xl's line "youll get fucked like tupac did in jail" and if u listen to the interview pac says "and im tellin u all now im gonna beat this •••••z ass" i have read the rose many times, and u must be on sum type of crazy ass drug to think he said anything about getting raped. by saying they took his manhood, he even said it himself "they treat u like an animal in there, ur trapped inside a cage." he did not mean anything about rape. i take it u were a young kid around 1994-96. becuz obviously u dont kno shit about wut was going on back then. now i cant say anything about if he did or didnt just becuz i wasnt there, but i can say that he never admitted to anything. and i can honestly say its about 99.9% it didnt happen. sumone made a comment about celebrities getting special treatment, which is slightly true in his case. and u dont think suge was behind him all the way in there? come on he was trying to land him on death row before he went to jail. one person touched pac, they wud be dead the next morning. pac had security in there... dont be stupid
    test
  18. metalhead

metalhead New Member

y would you wanna bring up somthing like that, its stupid, you cant help it when someone 5 times your size grabs you throws you to the floor or sumtihng liek that, i dont wanna get into details that i dont understand
    test
  19. metalhead

metalhead New Member

if i swear is it alllike bleeped out

fuck fuck fuck
    test
  20. metalhead

metalhead New Member

wtf, y did you like bleep it out?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.