Rappers: Who Were Fucked In Jail

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by marsellus, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkizzAFrantik

SkizzAFrantik New Member

This whole thread just makes me think of the gangster dude who just got out of prison on Don't Be A Menace...

"You ever been in the shower... with a dude.... and you see the suds roll down the crack of his ass and you just-.............................."
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Took the text out my mouth.
    test
  3. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^^since the text is out of your mouth i got suttin to fill that void

how bout it Oz?
    test
  4. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

Only a bitch niqqa will get fucked in jail... And that's real, muthafuckaz could see who a bitch or who not from the moment they walk thru the hall...

A grimey niqqa with no back will get jumped, shanked or killed but neva raped, a bitch niqqa will get raped and jumped and shanked but neva killed...

You know, if them cons know you gonna do somethin' after they rape you they won't do it, but if they know you bitch and you rather get fucked than die, then you become ya cell block's ho.
    test
  5. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

you kids watch too much tv. There are n1ggas in jail.. homo thugs sissys and what not who will gladly suck a dick and take some pipe in exchange for some bull shit. Prison isnt all that different from the actual streets... Mind yours and you will live long. I highly doubt tupac was raped.
    test
  6. white girl

white girl fuck me?, fuck you!

if I was in jail for just 21 days, and marsellus was their ill rape him for the fuck of it...

i wish i had points to put marsellus's undername "cell block's ho".
    test
  7. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^^gay as fuck "change my username" lmfao

thats more gay than negative reppin someone cause they dotn agree with u, aw its ok white girl its not ur fault

lmfao@ raping me, wat a flamin homo rofl

tupac was infact raped in jail, read the rose that grew from concrete
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

the thing is, you can be the biggest, grimiest n*gga ever, but if it's 10-to-1, i 'unno if you could win that fight.
    test
  9. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^^no u could NOT win the fight

but you COULD stop them from putting there penis in your asshole

thats all im sayin
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Tupac spoke on views like this, when he was interviewed saying "when I was young I couldn't wait to get to jail. I used to think it was a part of becoming a man... but now that I'm here I want everyone to know that this is NOT the spot."

You have to live in a very sheltered world to think that if you go to jail for a long time that you will have control over your life. Even the people who control everything on the inside are controlled by the guards... there is no place to hide, no guns to mow down a group of attackers, and the bottom line is that the craziest, hardest cats in there ARE the type to not think twice about raping someone just for the purpose of dehumanizing them and not for their own sexual gratification.

The degree of which these circumstances exist depends on the location of the prison, and it's security level - which dictates the severity of the crimes the inmates have commited. A supermax prison = living hell. Some of the friends you speak of were probably in country or basic maximum security at the most. I can guarantee that because 75% of inmates sent to a supermax are lifers, and not the type of people to have 20 year old friends who post on message boards.

You're either the predator or the prey. Very few people get lucky, and the people who can't live with the reality of it - wether it's being raped, or being caged in general - commit suicide. Even that is as hard a thing to accomplish as protecting yourself...

The sexual and phsyical abuse prisoners suffer is the leading reason that ex-cons have so much trouble leading a normal life after release. They can't face normal people anymore, can't work a normal job because of it, and resort to an easy way to make money... the same career that got them locked up to begin with sends them right back.
    test
  11. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

fuck this therad lol
    test
  12. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Word in prison, you dont "let them", they "make" you...not one dude a gang of dudes....but this thread is ghey
    test
  13. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

lol... how? Squeeze really tight?

They'll knock you unconsciouss and rape you while you're bleedin on the floor.
    test
  14. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^^thats the thing, i'd ether have to be unconcious or dead to have men fuck me

maybe the rest of yall are closet sissys that would give in and let it happen, not me.

and to Ninja my ******is 25 and she has life so dont assume.
    test
  15. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

im sayin, on some real shit.

een if its 7-on-1

how do you let them get your jail suit off. keep u held down doggystyle and get their dick in you?

if u really didnt want to be raped how the fuck would it go down, u'd think they fight there way out of it somehow.

people lift cars off of themself when they dont wanna die

i just wish the passion for saving their asshole was that strong.
    test
  16. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I get what you're saying, but that's why it's rape - it's not willing, and they don't have to get you naked to do it either. Sometimes you're already naked in the shower (you can't refuse to take showers either).

Alot of the hardest cats who walk around in a group of rapist initiators - you know they got raped by the other dudes, or they wouldn't be participating in one. So if that dude couldn't do nothin' about it, and he just adds to the group's ability to take someone down... what's another cat gonna do even if he's tough as nails?

It's just a way of life in there... the complete opposite of freedom. That's why prison is so fucked up because you CAN'T control it. If you got a breaking point at all... you're bound to reach it, even if your breaking point is death.
    test
  17. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^you can refuse to take a shower i think? were did you hear that?
    test
  18. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ werd.

and think, man...you might be butt naked in a shower, and all of a sudden, five, six dudes run up on you. five of them are holding on you, like, one dude holding your right arm, two dudes holding your other arm, and one dude on each leg. then the strongest, biggest, fattest motherfucker punches you in the back of the head, and you can hold your buttcheeks as tight as you can, but he has a razor, and says if you don't open your butt, he'll cut your balls off.

what would you do then?
    test
  19. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

^Nope, you can't.
    test
  20. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.