Rappers that smoke

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Noncentz, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Marijuana is no better for your lungs, it's worse to be honest.
    test
  2. Noncentz

Lol, well everyone knows that.
    test
  3. Noncentz

Lol, - You receive a voice box when you have a 'hole in your lung' ?

Would you like some links to sites where you can purchase a few medical text books? Would you like a copy of beginners biology as well?

*Can't stop laughing*
    test
  4. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

u a lame ass nigga, trying to sound smart & say I said shit I never did. I didn't say nothing about the vitamin thing cause I figured you were joking or completely dumb. That was that other nigga, I was trippin at the fact you thought more people died a year from drinking than smoking. I wouldn't smoke weed either if I lived in Detroit. I hear all they got is stress weed and a bunch of lame ass niggaz around there.
    test
  5. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

and 1 more thing...........Give up rapping, that shit is terrible!
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

this is 100% the reason.........

it is true though that weed is worse for your lungs and is a carcinogen.......also, technically marijuana fals under hallucinogens and nicotine is a moderately powerful stimulant.....
    test
  7. Noncentz

In medicine and stats when you calculate fatalities by lung related agents you must say 'attributable' -- A parent that smokes and his son dies of, um, pancreas cancer will have 'tobacco attributable' death. Even though most likely his death was caused by bad water, or a toxin in his food to which he was extremely sensitive...Like Bisphenol A, Benzene (Canned foods and sodas) BHT, or even Calcium propionate...

Same with other inhaled chemicals - Lysol, Asbestos, Lead etc -- if someone smokes even if it was the Lead that killed them it still comes down to the extra 'attributed' to Tobacco if someone smoked in the house even if it was not the person who died.

Now 'attributed' to Marijuana does not really exist because people in general, due to it's being illegal, do not freely admit and display their marijuana use and paraphernalia.

I think Canada is the only nation that tests for Marijuana intoxication on the roads and keeps an attributable'' stat for Marijuana and road accidents.
    test
  8. Noncentz

I wasn't talking about you - I'm talking about Paperchase.
    test
  9. Noncentz

And it depends on your age - if you are young, 33 and under, Alcohol is the number one cause of death and injuries. -- If you are old 50+ Tobacco is.

Between 33-50 the number one cause of death seems to be household accidents, unattributable cancers, and heart attacks.
    test
  10. Noncentz

Actually I can think of an example 'attributed' to THC. --- Remember the old propaganda films about Marijuana? One of them called 'Reefer madness' argued that Marijuana use could cause insanity and dementia and it was true that the subjects were mad and did use Marijuana but what they forgot to mention was that both subjects came from a gene pool rife with mental illness on both sides of the family.

Even though the mental illness was most likely genetic it was 'attributed' to Marijuana use and therefore for years people believed the myth that Marijuana would make you insane and caused dementia. -- See how easily people can be propagandized? It doesn't take much.

Give some facts in bold, others where no one will read and omit other causative forces altogether and you have perfect propaganda.

Speaking of which ... in that same film, at least I think it was the same one, it also argued that Marijuana could turn you into a Homosexual.

And people believed, and hated, properly as they always do.

Now the same Government with the same good'ol' propaganda formula has switched it 180 -- Homosexual Good, Homophobe Bad.

Lol.

Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?
    test
  11. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

marijuan is on a SLOW road to legalization
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

i say in 20 years weed will be legal

unless we all dead
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Hey noncentz you idiot

How many people die from weed

How many people die from cigarettes

Millions

Put a cigarette out in your eyeball you fool
    test
  14. Noncentz

Fail.

There is no such thing as an attributable study for THC since it is an illegal substance you fool.

But we could always say a good amount of people die from drug dealing, drug use and so forth. - In fact we could also, if we were to be scientific about it, attribute at least half of all 'hard' drug deaths, direct and indirect, to Marijuana use as well since the money used in buying Marijuana helps to distribute other more toxic drugs.

THE MEDICAL DANGERS OF MARIJUANA USE

Marijuana Causes Many Deaths Reported as 'Accidents'

Marijuana is now a 'Safe' drug and it's not any safer than a Cigarette do not fool yourself into thinking that. --- THC destabilizes your hormones which can lead to cancer, the Smoke itself contains the exact same concentrations of carcinogens that cigarettes do (anything that burns contains almost the same things as a cigarette except for Nicotine. -- Even Candles release the same amount of carcinogens as second hand cigarette and marijuana smoke.) THC slowly weakens your immune system, THC loads Lymph nodes and can lead to node failure.

There are so many dangers from Weed, Cigs, Alcohol it's not even funny - but they are all equally deadly.

The Government must become more serious in dealing with Marijuana and like alcohol and tobacco open attributable and causative studies into THC usage.

But this 'Marijuana is harmless' - is a nonsense drug pusher piece. Marijuana is not harmless --- it may be less harmful than Alcohol and somewhere on par with Tobacco but it is not without demons.
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Oh shut the fuck up you fuckin idiot

You smoke weed, you chill, you eat, you have a good time

You don't die from weed, kill yourself
    test
  16. Noncentz

And not everyone dies from Cigarette use, or Alcohol use, or even Cocaine use but some people do die from all three of the above.

Read more books buddy.
    test
  17. RZA n Wu 36

RZA n Wu 36 Member

LMAO at those who think smoking cigarettes makes you a hard ass.

yall must be 15 and younger

smoking doesnt make you hard whether its pot, cigs, or crack... and i have heavily done the first two at certain points in my life. wait til you get in the real world, then its all about quitting smoking. yea, you MAY live to 80 smoking your whole life and have zero health problems. does that make it a good fucking idea given what we know???

that said, to each his own. i aint tryin to tell anyone how to live their own life. but when fucked up shit starts happening to your body just dont wonder why.
    test
  18. Noncentz

No one said smoking or drinking or anything or the sort made you hard in this entire thread.

This thread was simply 'Rappers that smoke'

Does everyone need to visit the optometrist on this board or what?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.