Rappers that smoke

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Noncentz, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lol wtf is with this weirdo Noncentz

Go suck the Marlboro man's cock if you love em so much

When you got a hole in your lung and gotta talk with one of those crazy voice things then maybe you won't love them so much you lame freak
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

Why is it that this forum attracts some of the most moronic rejects known to man ? ?
    test
  3. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

Obama don't smoke anymore. Bill Clinton never smoked, maybe weed. Bush's drug of choice was coke I'm sure.

Pac was a all out smoker that burned just as much weed as cigs. No win there.

George Washington made most of his $$$ off his hemp farms and his distillery. Not tobacco.

Do you even know why weed is illegeal? Or are you some dumbass highschool marlbro smoking white boy?
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

yo knox is weed ever gonna be legal?
    test
  5. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Alcohol kills you, alcohol kills much more people every year than cigarettes do. -- Alcohol is also a carcinogen. -- A disgusting rancid like tasting drink of death.

Alcohol gets you drunk and being drunk means that your liver has become poisoned that's why you are drunk -- Liver poisoning is 'fun'?

Now, smokers have a smoke to relax from a hard day at work and use a chemical named nicotine to do it with. -- No real difference.

Do you really need to poison yourself to have fun anymore than a smoker needs to inhale nicotine to relax?

Such a two-faced propagandized fool.
    test
  6. KNoXvillE

out here in California we're real close to it. But if you really sit and think about the pros and cons, I don't know if I want it legal. (for the cash making asspect of it) All of us medical users are cool tho. We get privileges others don't. Which I like a lot.

Legalize Marijuana - Ideas for Change in America
    This is more detailed. But I don't know donn. I'm sure once we weed out the old fucks in America we will legalize it, but it's just like them voting on gays getting married. Our generation will change it one day
    test
  7. KNoXvillE

Annual Causes of Death in the United States

Tobacco 435,000
    Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
    Alcohol 85,000
    Microbial Agents 75,000
    Toxic Agents 55,000
    Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
    Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
    Suicide 30,622
    Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
    Homicide 20,3084
    Sexual Behaviors 20,000
    All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000
    Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
    Marijuana 0
    test
  8. KNoXvillE

you are full of nonsense, Noncentz
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

Lool

There's a big difference between getting drunk on the weekends and smoking a pack everyday you damn idiot
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

Noncentz dumb as fuck [funny]
    test
  11. Noncentz

Obama still smokes --- Obviously you have not been reading about the whole smoking legislation and how reporters mentioned that even though he is trying to quit he still has a few every now and then.

Bill Clinton smoked cigarettes when he drank alcohol. -- Churchill obviously did, Roosevelt same thing.

Weed is illegal because the state profits off of drugs - they bring in the drugs to get little fools who buy it into the prison system and reap the financial benefits of 'drug wars'.

Unfortunately I am not white - but the racist tone of your speech warrants a good ol' Seig Heil!

But, let's be honest, THC in general is a horrible chemical to put in your body especially if you are a male -- it boosts your estrogen levels and there is no debate about that. Playing with your hormonal levels again --- decreases lean muscle mass, degrades the operation of your brain, can give you bitch tits, and further can and depending on frequency of use probably will cause Cancer.

The original question remember was 'rappers that smoke' - not who has watched more CDC funded propaganda against one evil at the expense of all of the others. Seeing that Alcohol is the most deadly luxury toxin of them all and almost everyone drinks - stop being a hypocrite.
    test
  12. Noncentz

You got that from -- Drugwarfacts.

You hate the Government but use their facts? -- Sure budday.

If you read the actual report the alcohol deaths in that are not 'attributable' meaning that those people died from alcohol directly and does not include the thousands of 'attributable' deaths that may have been caused indirectly by alcohol consumption -- fights, robbery, car crash etc.

Smart one you are.
    test
  13. Noncentz

No there isn't because the negative effects of alcohol take about 4 days to be gone. You're liver is not done with the filtration process of large amounts of alcohol (beyond 1 for women and 2 for men) for about 4 days.

Have a doctor? Ask him, go for it he'll tell it to you straight.

It takes a long time for your body to recover from that weekend - about 3-4 days time.
    test
  14. KNoXvillE

wrong. Maybe for Herion or Cocaine but not weed. I'll give you a hint...... It's the reason why the Declaration of Independence was written on Hemp paper.
    test
  15. KNoXvillE

when did I say I hated the government? I don't remember that.
    test
  16. Noncentz

Oh for fuck sakes stop with the hippie shit already. -- It's illegal for a profit reason Government is in business to make money that's the point of Government.

We all know that the founders grew hemp, we all know that a lot of founding docs were written on Hemp paper and yada yada.

Next you're going to tell me about Mayan calenders and 2012 and all of that stuff.
    test
  17. KNoXvillE

^^^ No dumbass, hemp was gonna make the lumber/paper bussiness go belly up. That's all. haha, Hey, I smoke cigs. but c'mon. You really like em better than weed?
    test
  18. Noncentz

The Leading Cause of Death

There - something neutral and private and not funded by the fucking Government - The fucking government OWNS the Alcohol it's owned it ever since the end of prohibition, you think they are going to bad mouth their own product? lol.

The leading cause of death until you're 33 is traffic accident and most can be attributed to alcohol use.

The leading cause of death after 50 is Tobacco use.

And of course you know all this because before today you have read extensively into the subject.
    test
  19. KNoXvillE

being 3rd on the Cause of Death list? that's a way to butter it up into looking harmless. Shit why didn't they put weed up there then because it's illegal? you make no sense.
    test
  20. Noncentz

I don't smoke weed, I don't smoke cigarettes and I don't drink alcohol .. All I asked was what rappers smoked.

However I have tried all of the above.

1. Weed --- Makes my heart go nuts, do not like.
    2. Cigarettes -- Makes me light headed and don't like the taste.
    3. Alcohol - I tried one time when I was 18 and never did it again, I see no fun in having troubles walking, talking etc.

Paperchase - Perhaps you should give up the weed. It would seem as if your estrogen levels are reaching critical, I made a joke about cigarettes being healthy and vitamin filled (which is obviously sarcasm.) and you then became very feminine and sensitive to the whole subject.

Now you can understand the amount of amusement I have had watching you go off into la la land over nothing. - The question was a simple question, the sarcasm was sarcasm, - you're about to start swinging your purse like a chick with a strong opinion...

Flush that weed dude or reduce your consumption... Jeez.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.