rappers 50 dont want it with...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Offbeat, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

if it wasn't for people already being tired of Ja Rule and Lloyd Banks' punchlines, 50 probably wouldn't have even won the beef against Ja Rule

on wax, yes ladies on WAX, like music is supposed to be 50 will lose to everyone in the industry, seriously. If you think 50 has good lyrics go shoot yourself.

50 wins wars though because his fan base (the people that actually BUY albums) is huge, do i agree with them? hell no, but facts are facts. The media is what really decides the winner in these things and since 50 is all over the media he's the automatic winner. Regardless of the actual outcome.

so what i'm saying is 50 loses battles, hell he sucks at battles, shit anyone can beat him in a battle. But he wins the war. And the only people that could win a war against 50 are Jigga, Eminem...Nas MAYBE (i love Nas, but with the ignorance of fans these days i don't know if he could win a war against 50)
    test
  2. Stez

Stez New Member

Naw actually you might be surprised to learn that some dudes actually do this because they love making music they love hiphop. Wow what a concept right? I wouldnt expect a 50 fan to understand tho. perfect example Rakim never sold out once to become more mainstream and make more money. Even refused to release the AfterMath album because they wanted him to change his style. Now that is someone who does not rap for the money
    test
  3. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

you ARE a white kid and WHY you saying nigga?
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i didnt know typing things ment you said them.
    test
  5. Create1o1

Create1o1 First Breed

what the hell is this kid saying

jada killed 50

fuck money u moron

this is lyrics not money

and almost every one can lyricially diss 50
    test
  6. JD4REAL

JD4REAL Keepin' it 100

Z-Ro went at 50. Even though it won't cause 50 any grief or hurt him financially.
    But Z-Ro's flow is ferocious. Don't think nobody besides Face comes harder than that dude outta Texas.
    test
  7. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

whoever says that nas wouldnt destroy 50 without breaking a sweat is a noobie,and only started to listen to rap when 21 questions came out.

and jada won that battle,battles are meant to point out who the better rapper is,not who has a bigger house,so fuck all u ignorant pricks.
    damn people are dumb.........
    test
  8. incredible86

incredible86 New Member

i am a 19 year old black kid from miami florida and ANYONE who thinks 50 is better than jadakiss is retarted!!!!
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ you forgot to mention your also retarded.
    test
  10. Gtor3636

Gtor3636 New Member

No questions asked Nas is going to destroy 50. NASDAQ DOW JONES just watch. All you 50 heads will see 50's head on a silver plate.
    test
  11. ??¿¿??

??¿¿?? The Mic Genious

I'll tell you right now, New York says D-Block won.. dont matter anywhere else, if 50 doesnt got respect in his own state then he aint shit other then another media image
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

50 is now a connecticut resident.
    test
  13. ??¿¿??

??¿¿?? The Mic Genious

He moved to connecticut becaues he has no respect in New York where he represented, he sees that in connecticut he can walk around anywhere and doesnt have to worry about real niggas
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

if battles were based on lyrics like they used to be, then jada (and the rest of d-block), and everybody who responded to 50 destroyed 50. but, 50's way of winning battles is bringing down your level of popularity.

ja rule was a multi-platinum selling artist until 50 came in the game. 50 made "back down", ja rule's new album doesn't even reach 100,000.

that's how 50 gets down.
    test
  15. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

dipset would eattttt g-unit ina battle but styll the b-boy stance video owns g-unit lol ahahahah B-UNIT ahahahahha
    test
  16. FrEe$tYLi$t

FrEe$tYLi$t New Member

50 is lyrically weak as fuck to me he is a smart man with marketing plans and shit but he dont want it with a lot of rappers...... he does have power (money) in the game but not on the mic........... he dont want it with anybody from the WEST.
    test
  17. iAMs

iAMs New Member

All ya'll talking about what you gotta do in the hood, etc. shut it. Hip hop was supposed to be about bringing out peace & resolution. These kids need to stop with the guns, violence, & disrespect. If this violence & attitude continues, then hip hop has failed.

50 Cent couldn't contend with:

Chuck D
    Slick Rick
    Dr. Dre
    Ice Cube
    Snoop Dog
    Big Daddy Kane
    Eminem
    Jay-Z
    Scarface
    Busta Rhymes
    Rakim
    LL Cool J
    Pharoah Monch
    DJ Quik
    Xzibit
    Redman
    Guru (Gangstarr)

Members of:
    A Tribe Called Quest
    EPMD
    De La Soul
    Wu-Tang
    Run-DMC
    test
  18. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

Ja Rule and Jadakiss>>>>EVERYWHITEFAGGOTS THAT WORSHIP FAGGOT 50PUSSY.

GO KILL YOURSELF CRACKA!!

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=196501
    http://www.jarule.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113&sid=33654af427816672044c7cedb02e39a1

^DIDN'T POST THEM
    50CENT SELLS MORE THAN THEM BECAUSE OF MASSIVE WHITE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU!!NONE-BLACK POWER(ONLY LIL GIRLS)

SINCE WHEN WAS IT OKAY TO GIVE RESPECT TO THAT GONE-UNIT AGAIN??OR IS THAT YOU TONY GAYHO??ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE ASHANTI ENDED YOUR CAREER ALONG WITH OLIVER'S?
    test
  19. Large Orange

Large Orange New Member

Haha, look at this bitch gettin all emotional.

He's just pissed 50 Cent has more money than his whole family tree together.
    test
  20. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

AND I DO NOT EVEN MEAN JEWS, I MEAN WHITE BLUE EYED ENGLISHMEN AND NATURAL MJ LOOKING WHITEMEN THAT DO NOT HAVE LIVES OUTSIDE INTERNET

Delete this fuking Thread, All wiggas should dissapear from the surface of the earth because of this kinf of retard.50cent can sell because FEMINEM and HIS 95%OF FANS ARE WHITE FAGGOTS like you and many black do not buy albums because they are more poor and ghetto that do not play internet.
    I guess I am hurting many feelings because of this kind of faggots that try to make Gone-Unit faggots look respected.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.