rappers 50 dont want it with...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Offbeat, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

and 50's are........?

too bad 50 had nuthin to do with that happening

Stez handled this one for me...

i'm sure... if this is really the case i'm sure you could find proof somewhere...

and yo Forgotten One, go masturbate to Magic Stick and stay the fuck away from here, dipshit....

Laguna Beach represent!

50 is trash, dipset (with the exception of 40, Rell, and JR) are wack lyrically but can still make some tight songs....

if they were to beef....:

50's Dipset diss:
    saying he's sold more records, has more money, and claiming he's King of NY

Dipset's 50 diss:
    jim jones flowing off beat, juelz tryin to make saying the same words over and over again sound hot, and cam'ron with the wackest multi's you've ever heard... but then Rell, JR, and 40 murk 50... although actually i think cam and jones would come harder on a diss than 50 can...

and whoever thinks 50 isn't wack lyrically, get back to ur special ed classroom
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lol @ ja winning the beef... no way

what ever happened to ja anyway? exactly

50 is having the last laugh on all these rappers

50 killed ja with "backdown"

and here's one single line that destroyed jada

"jada u a window shoppa" <-- thats all it took, cuz everything jada said is hypothetical and twisting of words, but in the end 50 just put it out there that jada been rapping for so many years but still hasnt made himself rich
    test
  3. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

ja was goin killin himself anyway 50 jus helped...and it dam sho wasnt because of no backdown...it was cause of all the lil groupies 50 had at the time that was like mane "fuck ja now i want that gangsta shit"..herb ass shit...and last i heard New York was big?? i dont know how ja last cd did but the nigga definitely was gettin airplay on tv and radio so i dont know how dead his career was...

50 called jada window shopper..wow....so what the nigga got more money..the nigga jada can rap circles round this nigga, THATS all that matters...this is music i dont give a fuck bout 50's money...in thge long run 50 can sit back and jus laugh at niggas like fuck these nigggas im stackin...thats wassup good for him i aint hatin on the nigga for gettin his cheese...but when u talkin bout battling niggas and shit the nigga is wack...and dblock and all them killed em on wax....why u think he dont ever respond?...he'll drop one small ass line or some shit...u think cause the nigga above they level? haha yea right cause the nigga know he'll get merked with them sweet ass piggybank disses he got....
    test
  4. Stez

Stez New Member

^^ exactly this dude rich just dont give up does he lol
    test
  5. Gtor3636

Gtor3636 New Member

Nas will murder 50 cent. Lyrically he will destroy him (Nasdaq Dow Jones should be nice). His sales volume might not be up to par with 50, but did that stop Nas from taking on Jay Z? Nope. Unless Nas decides to make another record for the "kids" Nasdaq Dow Jones will be a wake up call to the "great" 50 cent. Nas has battle scars from before 50 was in the game. Other than Nas, Jay Z would squash 50 into pieces and anyone who can't see that is obviously blinded by the bling. By the way I am not a 50 hater, I am just being realistic with his lyrical ability being plain average. While Nas is a full blown savage.
    test
  6. Question Me

Question Me Aktivist Productions

camron chilled with big l he had to have picked up something
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

at this point in his career

making diss tracks to jada is going to help him more then it hurts him, so its better if he just dosent respond. jada thinks its an opportunity to sell records, they was wiling saying s.p.'s album will be platinum because of 50 disses on it. 50 just throws tiny shit at em to get at em, not make a diss record to them.
    test
  8. ThaCount

ThaCount Straight Outta Treatment

yes at scribble jam the battle is based on punchlines...

but the harsh reality is that beefs like 50 and jada are based on support...
    jada did jack shit to 50's career if not he improved it..

were talking about the uneducated public who buys 99 % of their records...

it would take a high selling rapper with some skills to take down 50's reputation.
    Nas alone could not do it....he'd make a dope diss track but times are much different then they were when he dropped ether...i think Jay-z would have a decent shot because hes more commercially appealing than nas... Dipset might have a chance...i think outkast would have a legit shot also
    test
  9. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

Why Nelly is mentioned?

I never heard him diss any1..

50 dissin Cam wud be funny..

pink references n shit

Cam > 50 all day tho.

Fat Joe ate 50.
    test
  10. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

Buddens > 50.
    test
  11. Doza

Doza New Member

Y'all be trynta put camron and dipset in a box though on different occasions I've heard the old Camron kill shit. Check his verse on 8 is enough on Big L's CD. Cam is just dummin it down.

What I think the problem is with this argument is how y'all are defining winning. I'd say

50 won the beef
    Jada won the battle

Jada outbattled the shit out of him but 50 made moves that embarressed him and almost put his career offline. They all fucked up on Interscope, but atleast now they got they publishing.

I personally think anyone could take 50 down in a battle meaning lyrically but as far as the beef goes only few could keep their careers straight or put his career in the toilet.

I think Nas could because he has the lyrical ability, the intelligence, and most people that I've met who are into rap atleast respect him even that 18 and under female club show him respect as an artist from who I know.

Offcoarse Jay-Z could he's got too much power in the industry, plus lyrical ability, he could outhustle him, and he's more liked by the general population

Ludacris He keeps it real he dont claim to be no type of thug or nothing he makes good music and people generally dont have much against him and he could lyrically murder fifty

Camron 50 would get him with a couple pink lines and such but in the end Cam can be lyrically better than people expect check his Mase diss that joint was funny, and I beleive he could play 50's role in beef better than him on record as far as clowning people and also talking at the end of the track

Eminem no question he'd lyrically sacrafice 50 and thats all he'd need alone then cut 50 off from that white america fanbase he loves so dearly

Who else... I dont feel like putting up anymore.
    test
  12. Stez

Stez New Member

50's the one who started the shit callin out Joe, jada, and Nas for no reason not to mention he started the Game shit as well. Hes the one using the beef to spark interest. come on dawg hes the fuckin king of doing that shit. His first fuckin single was " How To Rob" a song callin out rappers in the game. Once again if yall are judging battles based on record sales there is no point at all to even have beefs and diss records.
    test
  13. 9800_REPRASENTA

9800_REPRASENTA THE MILLION DOLLER MAN

fifty-snitch Has No Talent,point Blank Nigga Made Money Off His Fake Ass Suburb Wanksta Image,beefing With Niggas,and Jus Dissing Niggas From Across States,gettin Shot Dont Make U Hard It Make U A Victim,he Jus Made It Coo To Be Shot And Be A Wanksta Poppin Shit Off Like A Bitch,he Cant Even Talk Right,niggas Just Weak,who Still Like 50??,he Fake,hood Niggas Dont Like Him,he Jus A Fag,anyway I Bet Money Anyone Can Eat Up Fifty Snitch,anyone,bow Wow,mase,missy,uhhhhhh,trick Daddy,yin Yang Twins,lol,anyone Man,fifty Is Weak.
    test
  14. MyBlock11

MyBlock11 New Member

i hope nas gets into it wit 50, that shit would produce alot of hot shit. nas wont go down like jada or ja... and its so funny that anyone here thinks jada came close to winning that battle, oh yeh whens his new cd come out by the way? lololol jada=next ja rule. jada mite have had some cool punch lines and shit, but all the rappers are in it for is the money, and we all know whos gettin more.
    test
  15. Jazzy23

Jazzy23 New Member

re

honestly their are only two rappers that 50 would back down from a battle from and that EM and JAY. He has a respect for them and their accomplishments. Everybody else is inferior in his mind. AS for record sells the only ones that surpass him is Nelly and EM.
    test
  16. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Umm.. Joe Budden, Ludacris, Chamillionaire, anyone could murder 50.. even me. He spits second grade garbage.

"You can find me in da club wit' a bottle full of bub"

I coulda ished that out and been famous too lol..
    test
  17. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

Dumbasses

50 Cent killed D-Block, Fat Joe and Ja Rule in the beefs.

Only retarded suburbia whiggers think otherwise.

Trying to look street by going against 50. Fuckin fakers. Go masturbate to Jadakiss more faggots.

50 will murder anyone. He has way too many toy soldiers around the world, and to the dude who said who cares about someone who gets bumped by 14 year old girls. Guess what? Eminem, Ja Rule, Ludacris, Joe Budden all get bumped by 14 year old girls too!
    test
  18. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

He murdered 50 on wax.
    test
  19. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

nas already released a 50 diss

but as usually with nas's wack ass, nobody cared enough to pay attention

i remember this summer, they premired it on the radio in a segment called "crunk it or junk it"

and mad niggas was calling in saying "junk it" lol
    test
  20. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

cam would clown 50,,,,,,,,,,,,cam can just insult people well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.