rappers 50 dont want it with...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Offbeat, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

who has the ability to fuck with 50 cent?

so far, 50 ate up ja and d-block in there beefs.. but who could be fuckin with 50??

i say

-camron: obvious reasons
    - eminem: yeah he sucks now but if 50 wanted beef, eminem would get back on his mixtape battle shit and fuck with him

^^ thats all i can think of

alot of cats could make better disses and lyrics for him, like saigon, julez santana, etc... BUT in the end they're all broke compared to 50

however eminem and cam both got more loot then 50 so he wont be able to use the old "im richer" lines and shit and would have to get at em lyrically and personally and i think em and cam could both out do him on that
    test
  2. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

Lyricaly, most MCs could fuk 50 up....
    test
  3. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

50 ate D-Block? When did this happen? Last I knew he hadn't responded to shit. Did you even hear the records that Kiss put out, aimed at 50? The first one was enough to dismantle him in the eyes of most and then he released a couple more. Did you not hear the one with Styles on it? The chorus had a sample in it that said something like "why can't you be man enough......to tell me where your coming from." That joint was enough to win that so-called battle that started with 50 talking some sissy shit and then backing out. He didn't want it with Kiss, lyrically, and that was completely obvious after 50 failed to take a direct shot at him. Fuck who's got the most cash and shit. Jada did his thing for sure. You need to fully understand what went down on wax before you start developing opinions about it. An opinion is only as strong as the amount of knowledge that sits behind it. One more thing: there's atleast 100 cats out right now who could technically beat 50 Cent in a battle.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ yeah but at the end of the day jadakiss and them d-bum fuckas aint touching 50's level of success of his money.

50 killed jada with one single line

"jada u a window shoppa...."

and then he went on air cryin bout how puff haD his publishing, rofl.. 50 got this dude down to a t

not to mention 50 is putting d-block on the shelf and they've "retired" from making solo albums so at the end of the day who really won the battle?
    test
  5. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

you cant determine who "won" the battle, by looking at who had more success. Because 50 came into the battle with 10x more success than Jada. Now if they started this beef when they were both underground, then yes, you could infer 50 won because he has gotten more success.

But comparing them now is unfair. Thatd be like me playing some little 3 year old in a basketball game and claiming im better than him and always will be.
    test
  6. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

i h8 50 but hed murder cam in a battle..
    test
  7. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

Yo Ill Rich, you got this shit twisted homie.

No one can fuck with 50.

He's too smart.
    test
  8. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

50 ate up D-Block, are you kidding???
    test
  9. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

Dog, even Jadakiss and Styles P said that I Run NY track was hard.

His ass killed Jadakiss and Styles P at the end.

And guess what, 50's fuckin with they careers now too!
    test
  10. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

50s the man
    test
  11. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

listen to any one of jadakiss's disses he ate 50. especially the one with styles. dog even sheek ate him. i run ny 50's verse barley dissed him. and yayo on it saying even his shirt went platnum too bad his album didnt. the only diss on that track was shit talking at the end. and he aint fucking with no ones career puff is. now hes not anymore cause they got their publishing back. so fuck all you 50 dick riders.
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ if jada murdered 50, why's he the one doing all the crying?
    test
  13. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

Cam'ron and Dipset would give G-Unit a run for their money.

Dipset + G-Unit = the hottest shit for past 3 years.
    test
  14. Transcript

Transcript The Legend

Jada alone killed 50...case closed...

battling isn't based on income...

its lyrics/punchlines...
    test
  15. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Lol - Yeah, i agree with this shit, 50 Cent got eaten in his beef with Jada. Thats why 50 cent said, "I want to work with Jada and the block" and Jada said no,

iLL Rich - go listen to "Problem child" by Jadakiss.
    test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Jada murdered 50 up and down NY, so hard it wasn't even funny.

To answer your question "who can fuck wid 50" almost everyone.
    test
  17. Stez

Stez New Member

Wow are u cats serious with this shit???????????? I almost passed out and died when i opened this up and dude is sayin 50 ate up dblock and then dudes underneath agreeing??
    and people justfiying who won a battle based on who sells more records and is more famous. get the fuck outta here wit that shit. if thats how u judge who won a battle there be no point in diss records in the first place lol. I guess Ying Yang Twins would win a battle against Rakim fuck outta here with that shit. jadakiss ended this battle with one track. almost every line in the fuckin song is a direct hit with facts heres some tho

" picture kiss not come out swinging, thats like goin to see 50 at a show and he don't come out singin.'
    " yea u got a felony but u aint a predicate, never the king of NY you live in Connecticut"
    " this is a true fact, since when has it been cool to get shot and not shoot back"
    " and dont try to pull rank on kiss, cus the niggaz im a send to dude aint gonna miss"
    " ... i did real songs with BIG no made up shits"
    " u aint get shot again yet so whuts ur 2nd album about"
    " it'll take a lifetime to see kiss, YOU HAD TO GET SHOT 9 TIMES TO BE RICH"

sorry for goin off but damn some cats on here are just mindbogglin
    test
  18. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

The only people that can truly damage 50s career is Jay-Z, maybe Nelly, Ludacris, Eminem. It needs to be people with an equal or greater amount of sales, because in the end, thats all 50 can diss someone about. MAYBE Nas.
    test
  19. DuBuLouS

DuBuLouS OxyRap

ummmm, for those saying that 50 Cent is ill because he has more record sales...

than you must also agree that Brittney Spears is a better musician than Nas

and that Justin Timberlake can rap better than any Wu Tang member...

anyway, I think 50 is smart enough to humiliate Cam'ron and maybe also come up with a few things to embarass Jada....so yeah, he's kinda smart....that doesn't mean he's a good lyricist....his lyrical approach is basic at best, he rhymes words like "great" and "hate" for more than 80% of his lines....his metaphors are far from clever, and he has no real artistic approach, which is what music is based on....

so can 50 make fun of somebody and make it rhyme? of course....

but is he a creative and talented musician? not really...

that's why Jada and Killa Cam soar far above him...
    test
  20. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

Fuckin Window Shoopers.

50 > All rappers when it comes to beef.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.