RapMusic Presents.....Ask URL/StreetStarNorbes

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Blanco_, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

Why isn't there a dollar amount set on the donation site? I have ever seen someone or an organization looking to reach a goal and not tell the people what that goal is. Adding to the fact that you can change the amount sought on a hidden dollar amount makes the whole process shady. Any chance that a number will be given on the next battle up for donation?
    test
  2. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Ya'll can stop asking questions he's gone
    test
  3. DECIBEL67

DECIBEL67 New Member

doesnt matter how many times this dude says "we went a different route". this is still some fuck shit. Didnt swave battle O-red less than a month after dizaster? (i could be wrong but it wasnt very long). i think: when it comes down to it, url doesnt want to give grindtime credit for anything. OR they dont want the dizaster affect and have a guy doing 20 battles a month and people get less excited for the up comming videos. which i guess is understandable, but grow some nutz and say:

"we want our battlers to take more time between battles to build a buzz up for a return"

that makes sence and it wouldnt look so fuckin faggy to just repete 200 time "we went another route"
    test
  4. XXXINEOHP

XXXINEOHP New Member

John John is not Swave tho

why everybody so butthurt about him getting taken off the Detroit card?

They wanted him to batle QP , he chose T Money Bagz, so they gave QP Tay Rock. Now John has no one to battle in detroit. It's not that complicated nor is it that serious lol

John aint even that nice. yall spazzing over nothing
    test
  5. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

RM: What happened with John John
    URL: Nothing
    RM: Why was he banned
    URL: He wasn't

Repeat for 300 or so posts
    test
  6. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

Terrible thread

recap: too many questions about JJDD and not enough about Real Deal, Dizaster, Okwerdz, Pesci, Lux, etc...Jon Jon will be back in URL someday, Norbes apparently knows nothing about the audio of the videos, the money for the donations, or anything to do with the URL in general
    test
  7. FiligraNn

FiligraNn Word Up! (Montreal)

god damn ive been tru like 10 pages of this shit.

WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND ITS SO FUCKN SIMPLE.

They didnt give JJ the mtch cause he took another one so URL wasnt as interested because

a) if you dont battle for a while your a better ticket seller and got more hype then if you battled a month ago (or 5 weeks later)

b) If jj decides to take a battle in another league it shows he doesnt prioritise URL as much as some other who wont even take a battle in other leagues.

i dont get how you get such a straight up answer and still complain about norbes being politicly ocrrect or ducking the question.

HE TOLD YOU, they prioritise those who prioritise them, he took a battle in another league so they went another route, they arent banning and still are open but on that particular situation they werent feeling the match up because of JJ's move.
    test
  8. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

what is the shortest url battle and what is the longest url battle
    test
  9. killafornia.

killafornia. New Member

you niggas really care about JJDD that much to dedicate an entire thread to why he's not battling?

i just want the illmac and ars to go down still. URL need to make that shit pop off
    test
  10. holla da don

holla da don New Member

Math vs Dose.

Something from NOME or SM.
    test
  11. kdad64

kdad64 Member

I like JJDD (p/nh) & think he is well on his way up the ranks (p/nh..I guess) but this tbh....

All these jailhouse lawyers in here re-wording the same question a hundred different ways and getting mad because you still get the same answer! Yeah, he fliddipped a lil bit on the "scheduling conflict" & then "different direction" but so what?!?!
    Dude was either going to (1) answer the question truthfully or (B) answer the question not to your liking.... wtf?!?!

Come join me @ John Jay & we can start our own firm in less than 7 yrs...
    test
  12. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

It was the reason why norbes created this Q&A in the first place, I mean other questions were asked, but did he really address anything else, lol...you may not think he's good...but I totally believe he's a future star in battle rap.

The thing that ya'll don't understand is JJDD didn't even want to battle MoneyBagz. He was totally focused on QP....but then Drect called JJDD and convinced him that it would be a good look so he decided to do that one as well considering both events were 5 weeks apart.

Then he finds out that QP is battling Tay Rock and has to find out on the back end that they decided to drop him from the card. So all we were trying to do was find out why.
    test
  13. illastrate1

illastrate1 Member

This.

Norbes cleared it up for me.
    test
  14. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

john john sucks

I hope he never battles in URL again

when is the next summer madness battle coming out
    test
  15. LucianoCrakk

LucianoCrakk New Member

Lol norbes ur hilarious, That wud never happen.
    Thats like saying "i like kobe, id like to eventually see him go 1on1 with shannon brown"

(Pause, no GOHD)
    test
  16. Slick Jeronimo

Slick Jeronimo OTBVA Senator Nominee

i guess that was fun
    test
  17. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Some of ya'll are some clowns in here, the only reason this Q&A happened was because of the John John situation; hence so many questions about it.
    test
  18. Dynam!ke

Dynam!ke New Member

LoL... Funny how people come to the thread after everything is over and complain why didnt we ask questions about this person and that one when the SOLE reason was cause of the drama that happened with JJDD... Funny thing is people asked other questions... lol... Damn kids

This is what you call DAMAGE CONTROL people...
    test
  19. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

Don't really appreciate my quote in another thread being brought into this one to make a point that coulda been made w/o it but i understand where it might have seemed logical to you.. Regardless, it is what it is as you can all plainly see... I know I wont tell my homeys what to do or MANAGE an artists career for them, if you wanna take 2 battles not far apart & you can handle it, g'head... & Yes actually B.C. did give me a yes at one point then called back the next day like nah. Fact. I have no need to lie, it don't bother me that it happened & its not a big deal, but it is the truth. Regardless it was just a point i was making in another thread that was related to that subject.
    test
  20. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Yo, Dutch... My bad, honestly; I thought you wouldn't give a fuck, but I did think about not using your post because I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to put you on blast or make you look bad.

Anyway, I was just showing Ray that you said Bill Collector accepted the battle when he said that BC never accepted.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.