Rapmusic.com Battle League Lounge Wk1

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by KroniK, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ima address this real quick, then Ima leave it alone.

Smitty..

You will never... ever... ever... ever... EVER... b better than me. EVER! If Im being honest... youve never even had 1 rememorable line or even concept.. out of any verse youve ever wrote on this site. So for you to even have any iota of an ego.. is laughable.

Ive never had quoteablez? You jst quoted 1 of my linez n my battle wth Deth. Yea... LOVE IT! LOL

So far.. youve had "the average or garbage" rapper pump your head up. Nigga, real recognize real. If youve improved Ima say it, any and every1 has any say on this site.

As I do recall.. this ego of yourz came out again earlier this yr after 1 victory n the RBL... the following match you got stomped! And ddnt you signout after that? Lol.. thought so. Now you think your nice? You think your nice?? Lol Better than me? And I thought your punchez were stretched.. smh. Lol

You act like Im the only 1 who has ever said that to you. I believe better battlerz told you the samething before, but I guess theyre crazy too, huh? Lol

Dont matter how many ppl hate me, hate my opinion, NOBODY thnkz your better than me. NOBODY!

You can say your better than me all day, but your lyricz say otherwise.

Im hating? Nigga, trust me if I was hating.. Id b on your head everytime I see you. I gave you propz for improving. Lol

The only thng your consistent at is being all over the place, all the time..... but that dont make you oxygen.

Smitty.. you dont want it wth me, I'll fucking embarrasse you. Put that shit on mute.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.