Rapmusic.com Battle League Lounge Wk1

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by KroniK, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I expected this kind of childishness from you. There are at least 38 posts on the thread that don't bear my name on them. Of the 8 or so that do have my name? 4 of them are either encouraging votes or thanking people for votes. So out of 47 or so posts? You're objecting only to my posts which total something like 4 or something close to that in number. You're not helping yourself by hatin,man.
    test
  2. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

I just used Extreme Venom's voting mehtod in the JDM/Deth battle. If you're gunna void a valid, fair vote using a good method just because I don't battle here then you're just being an idiot.
    test
  3. DethStryque

That was a good and solid vote man thank you for dropping,even though you didn't vote for me. I think you did a good job. I am curious how I lost the Vocab category though...I almost never lose Vocab,Metaphor,Rhyme Scheme or Flow.Those are usually my locked categories. I understand you didn't feel the British punches--s'allgood I ain't sweatin that--I was just surprised that I lost the vocab category when I used the more advanced,fresher vocab. Maybe I'm missing something and if I am? I wanna know so I can get better at writing.Thanks.
    test
  4. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

Tbh i wasn't really feeling either of you guys in the vocab section, just regular vocabulary from both tbh. Maybe I got the category twisted but I based it on the complexity and uniqueness of the words used.
    test
  5. DethStryque

Nah you got it right. Complexity,uniqueness,clarity of meaning,appropriateness...I was thinking that the Jesus of Nazareth scheme ending with the whole crafted with asterisks thing would have nailed the Vocab category solidly as my manz JDM didn't have anything like that so I thought I cleanly took that...along with the 'embarassin an American Nottingham'd//knotting hammed you' thing which was purrty clever. I didn't know that NOTTING HAM was pronounced by British folks as NOTTING EM though.But he did have that lol "real lyricist woven on the back of it" punch which made me lol and the "I heart multisyllabics on the fabric" thing which made me lol.
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

8? fuckin 8? i jus counted 21. you posted 21 times in your thread. fuck, if you did that in the RSTL, i woulda banned your ass for a month. thats horrible. you are a fuckin idiot. :beat:
    test
  7. DethStryque

Look we get it,TaC. You find any excuse to exaggerate and try to hate on me because you're lyrically mentally physically emotionally and socially my inferior. Fine. Let it go. Do some yoga. Get a gf and have sex for the first time.Do something other than twist things out of context like The Tea Party.K? Thx.
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

not sure how me pointing out 21 posts is me twisting anything. you're supposed to post 3, maybe 4 times in your battle. you multiplied that by 7.
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Let's be real for a second:

You fed off/rebuttled my verse in a 1 round battle
    Turned up late AGAIN
    Have posted 20-something times in the battle thread
    Had bars which were a line and a half, many of which would be un-spittable in a real battle
    Potentially made a multi to vote for you
    And have decided to quote and challenge multiple votes for me for no valid reason

So really you have no room to call other people childish.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

boom!

and this is why you're my favorite of the new people who popped up in this league this year.
    test
  11. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

as much as want to battle deth for the first time, Mr deserves a rematch

on a side note......shut the fuck up deth quit swayin
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Honestly, I dont get it.

You guyz tell Deth to quit bitching about votez and swaying, but was okay wth it when Obaid did it to me? My battle wth him was rediculous. He bitched about every vote.

I guess the RBL is a popularity contest now, bcz lyrical abilitiez dont have much of anything to do wth it.

I dont see any problem wth discussing a vote or merely explaining, why some1z opinion of some1z vote breakdown was inaccurate.

Therez a difference between discussing a vote and swaying.

Prime example of Swaying:
    ^^^That was posted after the 3rd vote for me, n our battle thread.

^^^The resultz after swaying. Lol

Prime example of Discussing A Vote:

^^^Was a line critique he made against my verse for LP.

My rebuttal:

His correction:

Case closed. Some ppl need better explained votez or to really pay more attention, bcz I honestly could see were Deth was coming from reguarding RaZ vote. RaZ said, Deth shoulda had British jokez to make it more personal against Mrjdm.. but Deth did. He had a lot of them. Therez a difference between swaying and discussing. Yamean?
    test
  13. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Except Deth is challenging Raz's vote because Raz didn't like his "personals". What you did there is just explain something, what Deth's doing is saying that someone made the wrong decision because aparently saying he'll shit in a river is a personal when it's just not.
    test
  14. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Mrdjm, come on man. RaZ said.. he wanted to see Deth come wth british jokez, to b MORE personal towardz you, bcz you are british.

Deth clearly had a handful of british jokez n his verse. Either RaZ ddnt read his verse and jst voted for you... or he completely missed the british humor throughout his verse.

I understand challenging votez isnt cool, but to say Deth doesnt have a point, jst wouldnt b fair either.

And British jokez are jst as much as a personal towardz you, as dyke humor is a personal towardz me.
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

He didn't use British jokes. He said he'd do random things to do with England. Different thing. If someone did jokes about you being a lesbian, that's a personal. If I said I'll shoot some random lesbian in the face, that's not really a personal diss to you.
    test
  16. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

If I don't win this shit against Smitty I'd like to battle Deth, assuming he lost against J.
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

If I was you.. Id go against every1 that voted against you. Lol
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I've got Magicarp bars for DAYS.
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

You mean to tell me.. that English humor and British humor are 2 different?

I mean.. you are British and from England right?

^^^Was the equivalent to Terrell Owens spiking the ball on the Dallas Cowboys star asa 49er. BLATANT DISRESPECT!!! LOL

Those are personalz to me. The only thing that we know about you are.. your British, and 14/15? Even the Justin Beiber line hit close to home for you... your n the same age brackette and he jst said.. your the equivalent to him lyrically. Lol I bet if some1 said.. your RMz version of Corey Gunz, youd say thank you.. bcz your n the same age brackette.. but reguarding Justin Beiber.. thatz way off? Lol.. Deth jst called you a pansy that should never pick up a mic to rap.
    test
  20. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Nah, I jsut said English instead of British.

It isn't though. The Nottingham line isn't disrespect. It would be a good line if it made sense, but Nottingham isn't even said like that at all. Saying he'll kill a load of people from the same country as me isn't disrespect. I get that they were well written and such and weren't terrible lines, but they weren't personal or disrespect. The croquet line was't great but I guess it's a personal.

If I said he was RM's Soulja Boy it wouldn't be personal at all. Just because 2 people are in the same age braket doesn't make it a sick personal. It was a decent diss but not really a personal. Just referencing where I'm from isn't a personal diss or disrespectful. If I put "this American" after every bar or whatever it wouldn't be personal at all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.