Rapmusic Battle League Wk 1 - DDocBasedGod Vs Iambent

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by KroniK, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

ddoc won this shit hands down like a pushup

some of his bars were hard to stomach like spicy food

that shit was hotter than a warm day

vote - ddoc
    test
  2. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

that was written

no way that was off top

woow check ya pm's

disallowing votes is actually a pretty dope way do drive away interest, props
    test
  3. MischiefQuoter

MischiefQuoter I’m a ramen load

There's too many rappers and not enough fans that's why it's hard for you to make it expecially if you're Canadian
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Well, this went well.

Anyway, Bent had some good punchlines in his verse. At the start Doc wasn't really saying much, then the end was just meh. I fucking died at "the 4 scary" (Mostly for Serge reading it out in chat at least 20 times), but other than that it was a pretty weak verse. Most of it was jsut threats which don't work over the internet tbh.

Vote: IAmBent
    test
  5. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Here we have the classic difference between style preferences that pops up when two good lyricists of different styles clash,and the wide disparity between votes that happens when 2 different groups which prefer the style of one lyricist over another lyricist vote on a battle featuring them.OTBVA guys have a dope style and experienced live battlers like IAMBENT,myself and quite a few text guys also have a dope potent style.The difference comes when we compare who has the better ARRAY OF PUNCHES...not just who did their specific style the best. Not just which is better between an excellent apple and an amazing orange,but...does one lyricist bring all or most of the USRDA food groups to a battle so he can straight eat his competition.This is why we need a Voting Guideline like the RWZ has...because it covers everything and does so fairly.Doesn't matter what style you prefer,you'll get a fair shake with a fair knowledgeable unbiased Voting Guideline. Every League worth a damn has one.Listen to the KOTD judges enough and you'll hear a common theme: punchlines,crowd control,consistency,creativity,rhyme scheme,no overly long pauses ("pause",lol),presence/charisma,adaptability. That's their voting guideline.You'll find common themes in GT judging too and if you ever hear SMACK/URL judges evaluate battles? You'll find the same thing.Basically,jokes and lyricism in GT and street bars with street lyricism in URL.

We need that RWZ Voting Guideline so everybody knows whassup from jump street.

With that being said...

IAMBENT won this.His verse had the broader array of punches utilizing multiple styles of punchlines,were powerful fresh creative intelligent and brought the flames and the funny. Doc had punches that were solid and his tech and skill is to be respected for real...but IAMBENT overmastered him in this battle. Alotta heads try to diss the use of multis and that's because many of the detractors of multi use think that the main purpose of multis is to rhyme words. It's NOT. Skilled lyricists know that the most potent use of multis is always in the province of crafting nonstop hard hittin punchlines,visuals,flow control creativity vocab use and sound manipulation.These are the areas that won it for IAMBENT; he basically not only did his "style" well,he did Doc's too and he has the creativity and versatility to include in his verse a well selected array of power punches that took advantage of Doc's style by targeting some good things that Doc's style tended to not have in this specific battle as well as ensuring that IAB had the most desirable elements of Doc's style and could do battle with him there too.If yall want? I can do my infamous bar-couplette by bar-couplette breakdown and comparison that makes it clear who won and does it in a fair,almost inarguable way.Whether or not you agree with me,you'd be hard pressed to say that I didn't have hella justification drawn from the bars of each lyricist and their direct comparison for my position.

VOTE:IAB...AND WE NEED TO USE THAT RWZ VOTING GUIDELINE LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING SINCE DAY 1
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Vote=Doc IS TERRIBLE

Vote=Choppaz Top 25 IS ALSO TERRIBLE

Vote=Any1 that voted for Doc IS TERRIBLE TOO.
    test
  7. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

I agree with the second.

Your username is terrible..... jus' saying. Maybe be original?
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

My real name is Jai.

Z is a metaphor for The Last.

Not original enough?

Guess your name is a metaphor for "I Love Testicalz"? There are 2 to each man right? Soundz like Twinmania to me.
    test
  9. Twinmania

It doesn't matter how you came up with it, it's still the same name as Jay-Z, ergo, not original.

Yeah, mines about that kid :)
    test
  10. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I bet and who carez?

Should I have picked my favorite rap song as a screen name?

Or a different variation of a screen name some1 before me picked? I mean.... there is a Jaiz on this site as well.

Bottom line... who carez?
    test
  11. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

keep acting tough til you find a cobra in your mailbox
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ima snake charmer.... fuck around have your threatz turned nto a handbag on the streetz nigga.
    test
  13. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Nice rebuttal...cuz I liked his cobra in the mailbox joint.

So KroniK...what's the official vote count here? And whassup with that muuuuch needed Voting Guideline as this battle clearly indicates we need to have?
    test
  14. TrillThugBoss

TrillThugBoss Well-Known Member

test
  15. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

wtf trill

this fuckin league is racist
    test
  16. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

"a bigger commotion than Common at the white house
    I left everything on the line like a wideout
    he tryna tell his girl he love her and he cant even get a sigh out"

The common line was heat, and I also liked the wideout line. It's probably my favorite of the battle, even though it's fairly simple.

"It's hopeless dude, you couldnt spit sick with emphezema, take a time out
    Or get your teeth knocked and die young.. like Amy Winehouse"

"Tupac and Trill Thug riding you like you came with two handlebars..
    You're a bigger black pussy than the Panther in your avatar.."

I'm quick to ignore lines about recent events that aren't pulled off well, or that are forced, but this was genuinely a good line. And my favorite from you. Rofl @ Panther line.

I've got to go with Ddoc. His lines ran together much better. Although I do disagree with him posting the BVA to vote on this battle.

Edit: OTBVA guys, stop spamming this thread.
    test
  17. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

test
  18. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

by my count it's 9-3 for ddoc right now, but there's still a few days left to vote
    test
  19. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

kronik is a huge fucking faggot, i hope he catches aids and dies. Fucking faggot ima fuck you til u love me, i hope your anus is supertight cuz ima fuck u til u cant sit for months fucking faggot.

vote : ddoc, he bodied it
    test
  20. Twinmania

Kronik, DON'T COME TO BVA AGAIN BEGGING FOR BATTLERS TO COME HERE YOU USELESS FAGGOT.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.