Rap war zone--the return of the best league in rm history

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by DethStryque, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

this sounds like a pain - the text side already struggles for members. My initial problem with the idea is how very divisive it seems. Brown Jesus makes a lot sense in most of his posts throughout this thread.
    It shouldn't be some sort of section/mod war, if there are enough people who are unhappy with either the choice of topics or the actual type of writing, then make some suggestions- if enough people support your theories they will say so & changes would have to made - how about trying a new look once a month? Are your ideas supported by enough people to even make this possible?

get your heads together look at the different sections within the text section & make full use of them - Jason is always trying to get ideas for the Cypher section for example - try some new stuff in there.

stop making this so argumentative guys
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

they started it.. RWZ is actually a good stepping stone for people that are interested in rbl rstl. it isn't divisive tho.. rwz would be for the rstl rbl rejects and for the people that wanna showcase their lyrical skills but aren't necessarily text battlers or story tellers.

it's help teach people how to properly judge and use

multis
    rhymeschemes
    wordplay
    rhyme manipulation
    vocabulary

and much more...

rbl is only geared for punchline battles

and rstl is only geared for story telling topicals

why not have a tourney or "league" of a few members that want to compete in the other areas of lyricism?

it wouldn't even distract people from rbl or rstl...

no one notices the onslaught.

and tbf, this forum has been used for this purpose before.

what t.a.c. and brown jesus are talkin about is a reach.

if the 4-8 members in their league leave for a week to try this out, (which im sure won't be the case) what harm has it done other then prepare and teach another mod and or members how to run a league or tourney, in the long wrong it could benefit t.a.c. shadow, and BJ, for example if something happened, they couldn't be around, with my experiance running RWZ i could use that and hop on in and fill a spot if needed momentarily. theirs so much reasons why this wouldn't be a damper and would help build and strengthin the text community.

peace
    test
  3. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

test
  4. L u c y

lollllll ^ you already know
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

[​IMG]

:cry:
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

:cry:

either way.. nothing can stop the movement.. lol
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
  8. lyricalpriest

first week ran smoothly tbh.. i'll link yawl to the mag when it goes up
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

test
  10. lyricalpriest

test
  11. Tacky Jones

dope shit man. like the changes.

did you call me tonight? i had a missed from a 360 number. googled it and it said that was Seattle/Tacoma area.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

naw i got a 206 #.. 360 is south of tacoma tho i think.. but i'll hit you up tomorrow most likely.. if i forget to remind myself to NOT call you...
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

hahaha. youll prolly get screened tbh.

its weird. i been getting calls from weird numbers, and texts from Kansas City numbers saying i've won shit. finally texted em back and told em to go fuck themselves. nothing since.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

you told them go fuck urself?

WIN!

:bwahaha:
    test
  15. L u c y

El Pee you obviously didn't read what I wrote, lolll @ "they started it"

I actually agree with some of what you say - I'm a URL fan- I just feel you are going about it the wrong way/
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

no one minded Insane Villian doing a tourney.. why does this cause such a conflict either way, im pretty sure once the RWZ starts there will be no reason to black ball it.. textside is dead.. sooooo, what's a matter with tryna revive it..

i love you tho lucy, dont let tac and menso give you the wrong idea.. rstl and rbl, will be rwz mom and dad.. it's summer time.. people wanna do things,

quick question tho, whens the rbl n rstl tourney begin? b/c i wouldn't want to start the league up during that period b/c i def wouldn't wanna steal any challengers to participate in those.. i may join rbl or rstl in a week too btw.
    test
  17. L u c y

I imagine because of the difference between a one off tourney & a completely separate league.

(serious question did you read what I wrote? & yay I got love for you too fool - you already know that - (snooooo datttt ?? heh)
    test
  18. Brown Jesus

I was under the impression that RWZ was a league and not a one-off tourney. Anyways, I'm gonna make this my new avy...

[​IMG]

:scared:

LP... we'll meet again... no homo.
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

i already told you why IV's tourney was different. his was a 4 week tourney for the purpose of reviving the hookups. you guys are starting a whole new league that copys the two we have because you both suck in the leagues and are figuring "fine, i cant win here so i'm going to get my own kickball from the teacher and start my own game."

the textside is dead, so why would we split and start a completely new league. the people you guys MIGHT attract could battle in the rbl or rstl. the leagues we already have. if those two are dead, why would we start a new one? if you have a franchise restaurant, and two are struggling, you're going to open a new one?

the RSTL tourney will be after week 20. the rbl tourney will be week 52.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

thnx t.a.c.

n yes lucy i read that OP.. i hang on ur every letter tbh..

menso.. so homo..

that is all...

ur points aren't realistic tbh.. about that restaurant question the correct thing to do in this situation would be to revamp ur old franchise and focus on that. not start new ones. sure but in this case were talking about something that is completely different t.a.c. gosh

lol @ t.a.c. using food references to explain himself tho
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.