Rap war zone--the return of the best league in rm history

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by DethStryque, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

wait wait wait, is the RWZ intended to be a league or a tourney?
    test
  2. patrown

patrown student for life

Before, it sounded more like a league.. or just came off that way.

I always thought it sounded good, but with things like "other leagues come first" not hating on no shows.. etc..
    I think there isn't anything wrong with it. kick a slacker out he don't handle the other league first?
    shit.. if anything it'll just help those who have the time to improve faster.
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

well then. we should get together a list of people that are interested once we have about6-8 let's give it a test run.. i'll help mod the league, set up matches and write the mag.. until it picks up more popularity..
    test
  5. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

We could make it a tourney-cum-league as it gains popularity. Tourney first in order to encourage participation and make it plain that we are shooting to become a league. Steer clear of RSTL stuff so as to not hurt the sensitive feelings of site politicians and muck with site politics. Open Mic, Cypher, Lyrical Battle focus...mostly Lyrical Battle focus. Yeah LP please mod us, as we'll need you to be modded up to do our mag. We host it here in THE ONSLAUGHT so as not to trample anybody's toes.

If we get this off the ground? The RWZ will be the dopest tourney-League on RM. Hands down. The best votes [ no hate with the Guideline making it impossible to cheat or show favoritism ] for the best and most multitalented lyricists.
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

sensitive feelings? how is it sensitive that a league doesnt want to lose members to a knock off league created by people who kept getting rolled in said league?
    test
  7. DethStryque

If you're not sensitive about it? Then smoove...I wasn't talking to you.

Okay I'm officially re-signing up. I want in on this RWZ thing, tourney or league.
    test
  8. Circleplex

Circleplex New Member

stop typing lyricist and lyrical its not 1997
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Whatever, Im dwn.
    test
  10. K KiLL

K KiLL KiLLaH 203 Project

Im Down !!!
    test
  11. DethStryque

Says the unlyrical nonlyricist
    test
  12. Circleplex

Circleplex New Member

nigga your whole styles clicking random rhyme on rapmetrics fuck out of here
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

im down.. that makes 4 so far.. and t.a.c. shut the fuck up .. that is all.

oh and circleplex.. ....... that is all..
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

:wtf2:
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

:dead::dead::dead:

LP like :math:
    test
  16. Brown Jesus

RBL isn't lyrical? STFU Deth, you don't even know what you're talking about. This idea is just RSTL + RBL; why make a new league if the niche is already being provided? If someone wants a battle, they can sign into RBL; if they want a topical, they can sign into RSTL. In the unlikely even that someone wants to do both, they can sign into both.
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

^ its basically a group for people who cant succeed in the current leagues. the cast aways are making their own thing.

im past arguing about it. to get anything going, they'll have to take it to the pit, and i know most of the text mods are against it, or will be if i ask them to be:)math:), so its really not an issue.
    test
  18. DethStryque

It's not a league. It's a tourney. So far. And it is much more than just a combo of RSTL and RBL. Aaaaand this place is not a place for "rejects". Truth is? The writers who already signed up can more than hold their own in any league anywhere, and most of them know more about lyricism than either TaC or BJ does.

Lyricism is the higher form of the art...poetry, open mic, topical, battle, whatever. It's a combo of the ALL-STARS and NBA FINALS is to pro b-ball, what the World Cup and gold medal to is to soccer, what everything leading to and including The Stanley Cup is to Hockey, the AFC and NFC Championships combined with the SUPER BOWL are to the NFL....etc etc.

The RWZ threatens no league or no tourney.

Neither you, BJ or TaC have any idea about, qualification for, and/or appreciation of true lyricism. So let's not have that debate.
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

Fuck that. Lets have the debate. What exactly sets your "lyricism" apart? Define this "lyricism" you're so fond of.
    test
  20. DethStryque

Steppin off the PC to train and teach now, but we can have the debate...aaand I can demonstrate. I keyed a response to your drop to me on ATTACK THE MAN ABOVE YOU so...spit back at me. You'll see what I'm talking about directly and via experience, and then I'll expound later tonight or tomorrow when I'm back online.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.