Rap Tututorial

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by makaveli21, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vandalism

vandalism the king

you don't know shit

put up a recorded verse. I'm happy to put one up for yo ass in return, I already put verses up in here before

but nah you ain't gon do that right. you can't rap
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

mrjd doesnt know shit about rap, he's from england for fuck's sake mate.. crikey!

this is a multi,

Pulverizing Polarizing thought's inside of pompous guys///
    as cold as ice.. turn em into poltergeist ///

you got internal rhyme scheme, multi rhyme scheme *4sylable count* and perfect rhymes and slant rhymes all in one sentece, w/metaphor and rhyme scheme..

captivating
    emancipating
    encapsulating

that's all big words, but they can be considered multi's schemes if used in a certain manner, now alone they are a word with multi sylables, so by them self, it's safe to say that's not a multi sylabic rhyme scheme

but when used in a certain manner, it does become multi rhyme scheme..

idk what mrjdm keeps talking bout ness doesnt rhyme with ness fully doesnt rhyme with fully

he's from england for fucks sake, the rhyme bloody with buddy and it's pronounce more like bluh-eeh, and buh-eeh.. he can't even talk right lol
    test
  3. makaveli21

makaveli21 king of the world

your a funny as hell lol
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

naw, mrjdm is ight, but he really wanna prove multi's ain't used in poetry when it's a fucking mistake
    test
  5. vandalism

vandalism the king

anyone who cant post a audio showing they can rap at least a little bit needs to shut the fuck up

which I'm guessin is all of y'all...
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

test
  7. vandalism

vandalism the king

eh you decent for a white rapper on myspace if you startin out. but you ain't really got no delivery or mic presence yet and the flow kinda dull instead of sharp. its the standard problem with white rappers tho ain't like its a specific problem to you. it's why you got these cats like makaveli up in here arguing about multi structure or whatever when no one really gives a fuck about that, delivery is what really count, thats what you gotta work on goin forward feel me, thats how you gon improve

I ain't got no mic or mix software or nothin so I just wrote a generic verse and recorded it on the mac speakers with a dilla beat playing in the background. thats why the quality is some bullshit feel me. but you can still hear the delivery tho so check that shit:

Link: **Download verse.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way**
    test
  8. vandalism

vandalism the king

I got kinda too into that verse so I had to cut it short tho lol
    test
  9. makaveli21

shut the fukk up it's all of that it's not one thing yeah u can have a good flow but if your rhymes suck who gives a fukk.
    test
  10. vandalism

vandalism the king

^--- man when you put up a verse that impresses me maybe I'll give yo opinion about how to rap some credit feel me

also I'ma just point out for my verse the lyrics was just some bullshit, I ain't on that gangsta tip you know. just needed some generic shit to spit so I wrote some generic east coast gangsta rap shit up real quick lol
    test
  11. makaveli21

damm vandalism u suck u not even rhyming on beat and rhyme schemes are predictable as fukk don't ever talk shit about anybody on here ever u should drop the mic you garbage
    test
  12. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol

aight man

if you can't rap you can't rap, no need to get hurt feelins over it

just stop tryin to talk knowledge to niggas who can rap wit it, thats all
    test
  13. makaveli21

lol u suck man u soulja boy status and anyways you the not the gatekeeper of rap you don't say whether or not i get to talk about rhymes or not your a joke man lol.
    test
  14. vandalism

vandalism the king

talk bout what rhymes you feelin all you want, just don't go tryin to "teach" nobody shit until you proved you can rap. I ain't hear no verse from ya... whereas I just put up some nice shit... so dead this stupid ass thread
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

man, i'm feelin dis post mak made the shit vandalism tryna dish on loc is sheist shit, but his track go in, man im definitly feelin' dat, and the whole time, i may be coming off dull to vandal, but he gotta remember this north west shit, so my intensity and delivery should just be a example of my distinct region.
    test
  16. makaveli21

no shut your retarded ass up im not going to stop helping people how to rap if u don't like it go to another forum.
    test
  17. vandalism

vandalism the king

man you prolly don't know how to rap tho... you up in here teaching people about syllable meters and shit, but most people tryina come up on forums like this need to focus on delivery. and you can't teach people how to flow wit text anyway. especially if you don't know how to rap yaself. feel me

that lyrical dude: I ain't sayin you dull, I'm just sayin work on sharpenin the flow... make it crisper you know. I mean I ain't teachin nobody but that's what I felt like hearing it. like I said tho you aight, you better than a lot of cats up on sites like this
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

back to the thread:

“The hardest thing for me to do, as far as writing a rhyme, is figuring out how it’s going to go. Once I get in my mind that it’s going to go “da da da dadada da da,” then it’s kind of like filling in the blanks. I take the typical words, or I pick a two-word, three-word pattern. One of the things I’m known for is I was one of the first rappers to end their bars rhyming multisyllabically.”
    - Bun B

food for thought...
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

i appreciate the advice.. if u could give me a example i'd definitely appreciate it.. sometimes i learn better by example..

been bumpin that track back to back like 20 times now it's on repeat bout to shut it off, but that delivery is contagious
    test
  20. Grayson

Grayson New Member

So you ignored the scornfully/mournfully example of a multisyllable rhyme in the article and chose to pay attention to the example that fit your own narrow belief.

Should've known I was being trolled.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.