Rap Tututorial

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by makaveli21, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grayson

Grayson New Member

Him trying to create his own definition of multisyllable rhyme.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

GOOD THREAD, UNTIL THE TROLL'S ATTACKED IT.. i think this thread should be cleaned up, but then again some of those arguement's helped explain alot

lol @ mrjdm tho.. got damn
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So you're saying that fully and fully rhyme with each other, when they don't. They're the same word/part of a word.
    test
  4. makaveli21

makaveli21 king of the world

yeah mrjdm he a idiot but i should have know that with a username like that lol.
    test
  5. Grayson

Grayson New Member

Is it really that hard to understand?

I'm no professional teacher so idk what to tell you if you're just not getting it.

Multisyllabic rhymes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe that'll help.
    test
  6. makaveli21

lol he don't know what a multi syllable rap is that is the most easiest rap technique ever to understand.
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

"Kool G Rap gives an example of this kind of rhyme, rhyming "random luck" with "handsome fuck", and "vans and trucks""

That's multi rhyming. Just using long words takes zero skill, and in poetry is not intended to be multi-rhyming. That link even says, mults are almost never used in poetry, so how the fuck can you still argue? Makaveli, you type like a fucking retard and think that multis are the only thing that matter, so even if my name isn't awesome or whatever, at leats I'm not an ignorant moron like you. K.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Darkness and heartless is a multi, because dark rhymes with heart and ness rhymes with less. How often do two lines end with the exact same word in rap? Never.
    test
  9. makaveli21

shut up u don't even know what a multi syllable rhyme is im not gonna argue with u about it because your a retarded dikkhead that thinks he knows it all continue on with your fukkery.
    test
  10. vandalism

vandalism the king

stop it

not a single one of y'all can rap for shit
    test
  11. makaveli21

shut the fukk up i probably know more then u when it comes to rhyme technqiues.
    test
  12. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Lol hissy fit, go masterbate to Immortal Tech and his "sick multi schemes" and lack of content.
    test
  13. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

However much you have seen in books and shit, content>>>>everything. Nobody gives a fuck what schemes you have if you have terrible content. You also spelled tutorial wrong in the title.
    test
  14. makaveli21

lol at immortal technique having lack of content i give u this u are entertaining in a retarded way i never knew retarded people were funny :funny::funny:
    test
  15. makaveli21

nobody gives a fukk about content if can't rap for shit and what does me spelling tututorial wrong by 2 letters have anything to do with u not knowing what a multi syllable rap is that is irrelevant and has nothing to do with u not knowing what a multi syllable rap is.
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

There's rappers who do both. Vinnie Paz does neither.
    test
  17. makaveli21

vinne paz does have content his content just don't appeal to u .
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

What content does he have? Literaly most of his verses are just him threatening to murder people with multis. He uses the exact same flow every song, rhymes in the same place etc. He has one of the best producers ever making him beats and when he wants to can amke deep songs, but the majority of his songs are just ignorent yelling about murder, gay people and allah.
    test
  19. makaveli21

retard he got songs like same story where he is talking about his mom life like u he got songs like spititual surrender dude got content and he doesn't use the same flow dikkhead and as far him having the rhymes in the same place he does'nt in his rhyme schemes he rhymes his line different every time.
    test
  20. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I mentioned that when he wants to he can make a deep song. Show me a song where Vinnie is rapping about his usual murder stuff which has inteligent and creative lines? Other than And So It Burns, he has nothing. Without Stoupe, he'd be irrelivent.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.