Battle Video Rap Battle Network - O-Red vs J-Money

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by JobOne, Jun 21, 2013.

?

Who got that?

1. O Red

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. J Ched

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

oh shit
    le'go Red
    test
  3. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

reds first two were nice...got money takin round 1 an round 3...debatable battle either way u call it...
    test
  4. mambaregime

mambaregime Midwest Movement

Mad at door= automatic loss.
    test
  5. smacking bunz

smacking bunz Awful Poster, Ok Tagger

Red smoked him 3-0 despite freestyling the 3rd.

Other nigga is ass.

Red's first two would have beaten 6 rounds from that fool.
    test
  6. TheRealDetour

u think he won the third round lmao? the dickriding is real smh...
    test
  7. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

damn O-Red bossed that shit...

That's why he's in my top 5 ... O-Red most wins over top-tier in history, and proven low-tier ain't nothing for him either

O-Red>>>>>
    test
  8. CarlPevada

CarlPevada Active Member

For real though. I don't know whats up in the air or the water in Denver..

did this j-money guy really say " I just bodied O-Red in the end " ?

I got O-Red comfortably taking the first 2. Other dude had no quotables and only thing I give him is that he can rap, but he has no bars at all l
    test
  9. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

im all up for giving fair chances to these colorado guys , but j money does not have it , .... got eaten ... his whole vibe and persona is just not right for battling .... start learning how to make beats lol ... and j money is the worst rap name EVER besides J Ka$h
    test
  10. VanillaNigga

don't worry cutty, I'mma break this down soon just like I did with the Con battle

and show these lame trolls hatin' on top-tier why Colorado had no wins in this whole exchange
    test
  11. VanillaNigga

"I wrote my rhymes on the flight here, I ain't gon stretch you" LMAO like any smart top-tier would with these BUMS

*Uh, the whole got damn Jordan scheme, too much ether to type out all this, but from 1:37-:1:53" uhh, well, it was over after that

"body bitches with ease drop the pistol, that choppa rip you from ya chin to ya knees, I click it and squeeze, only thing the witnesses'll see? just a DREADHEAD banging in Denver, I'm kenneth faried!!" ummmm, Dizaster's expression says it all after that bar...*Detour, couldn't tell if ya felt that line or if that meth was kickin in, but your head was going bezerk too every which way , my dude*

"You know you lost nigga, ya smile this just the start nigga, next round this warm up coming off nigga, SOFT NIGGA.....JERSEY" -----> oh he wasn't lyin....tough battle to get into for a no namer lmao

Round 2:

Not gonna write the whole rebuttal (too many pauses and shit) but damnnnn... 5:40-6:03 LMAO nasty...... destroyed that boys whole round, basically dissed Calicoe in it too... it was over after this, rebuttaled the whole round

"front you like the MAN, OCK, until that CAN POP, FLAME ATICS like ST. PATRICKS, GET A SHAM, ROCKED( SHAMROCK) ----It happens, pardon me, it happens

*check out @ 7:20 of the round, Detour havin a meth attack, twitching and freaking out.. yeah O-red GOT BARS LIKE THAT*

"Black ~Navvy~, with the side-winder wheels, I pull up with that ~Lincoln~, in front of ~MONEY~, like a ~5 dollar bill~ DOM DEMARCO

"You try to be ~hip~, one shot to the pelvic bone, NIGGUH, shots ~ringing~ like a ~telephone~ NIGGUh" light light light wowwwww na

Too much to type, but he kills detours amphetamine shake at 8:20-8:32 LOL (while Detour is having a meth attack) wow dubtreys looking TWITCHY babbyyyyyyyy

It was a rap after that. LOL

O-Red with an effortless body bag, I hope that frail dude put the mic down after that and sticks to chauffeuring people around Home Depot for some new linens and paint filler
    Colorado got zipped up...

but hey.....always next year baby LMAO

Alf Gang bitch
    test
  12. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

LOL! Yeah this J-Money dude is delusional talkin' about he bodied O-Red.

Dude is just not nice.

O-Red coasted and still looked head and shoulders above J-Money.
    test
  13. TheRealDetour

in the building he took it...maybe ur too stuck on o reds nuts to admit it was close, but go to some of the battle rap debate groups an sites, ull find quite a few people callin this either debatable or a win for j money...u RM kats have the idea that if it's a well known rapper against an up an comer that the well known rapper automatically wins off gp...that simply isn't the case...

I ain't trippin on anyone no matter who they think won, but to blatantly disregard j money's talent cuz ur an o red fan is ridiculous...the first round was close as fuck, real shit...o red definitely took the second an j money definitely took the third...first is a matter of style preference...an for the record that Jordan sneakers scheme was lame as fuck, straight filler...

on a side note, props to o red for comin out an puttin on, but he easily the most socially awkward kat I've met in the last ten years...one of the kats from washington came up on some fan shit tellin him how big a supporter of his battles he was an went to shake his hand an red just kinda looked at him nervously like he never had a fan approach him before...dude called him a bitch in front of o reds girl an red just tucked his chin down an pretended he aint hear it...

yeah I watch his battles but I ain't got much respect for him as a man...he wouldn't even talk to any of the "top tier" kats that flew in...he was just all around weird an socially inept...oh an he got baby soft hands, dude shakes hands like an anorexic beauty pageant finalist...shit was disturbing...
    test
  14. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

hey i didnt read all of that BUT

what i can say is , battling is more than just what u wrote on ur paper ...... its POSSIBLE that the colorado guy had more clever lines (honestly the 1rst rd where i actually watched him , it was basic shit ) .....

regardless of what he has on his paper , its about your delivery , your presence , your connection with the crowd and the online viewer ........ this isnt a text battle man .......

NOBODY is feeling the colorado guy in this battle ..... maybe theres a reason for that ?? we know ored half-assed this battle yet we think he won ????? i wonder why ?

battling is not for everybody u have to know that detour ..... this guy is just not meant for battling ....

in conclusion , NIGGAS NAME IS J-MONEY ........ GET HIM TFOH

edit--- i just caught u wrote "talent " in ur post ...... what talent does jomoney have ???? he can write well ????? i watched some of his shit and no he cant .....even if he COULD write well (lets assume i think he was raw with the quill and ink ) he has no delivery , no presence , his visual image is lame (sorry but how u look on camera is part of battling 2 ...) , niggas name is Jmoney ... ored is a top 5 battler .. u need more than clever lines to beat some1 like him.... and i am not even in the position to say if he had any clever lines ... i remember feeling awkward during his rounds ...
    test
  15. TheRealDetour

lmao @ no delivery...smh...
    test
  16. Solotv84

Solotv84 Member

First round--Red

2nd round--Tie (Reds rebuttal saved him, and Money didn't say much)

3rd round--MOney (tho Red's scheme on schooling was good and the 7 sins)

Red went super lite on him, and in the third round Red is right cats need to learn how to do more personals instead of filler
    test
  17. Solotv84

Solotv84 Member

With that said I voted for Red

Just a style preference I'm a fan of freestyles and rebuttals, J money needs to work on his bars cause if Red went harder it wouldn't be debatle

It just shows you talent level of URL cats
    test
  18. HASH WEDNESDAY

HASH WEDNESDAY Member

red edged that but cmon red, money looks nothing like the pitcher from sandlot
    test
  19. TheRealDetour

i feel u solotv on kats doing more personals an less filler, but was that line he followed with really a personal? seemed like just a name flip to me...which, i guess, is directed at ur opponent specifically, but not what i call a personal...

i had money takin round one, then red takin round two with the de n the v, get er'd when u c o, welcome home bar...
    test
  20. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

@TheRealDetour Surely you must see the irony of you accusing people of dick riding O-Red meanwhile you came into the thread to say that the guy in YOUR crew won and how he won "in the room" which was his hometown crowd.

For the record, I dick ride no one. Personally I thought you beat Dizaster and voted as such, but J-Money just ain't it bruh.
    test