Battle Video Rap Battle Network - Conceited vs Klutch

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by JobOne, Jun 21, 2013.

?

Haaanh?

1. Con

33 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. Klutch

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

Does Klutch have an account I can neg for stating an acre as a measurement of linear distance, or should I just give the neg to Detour?
    test
  2. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

goin in to Concieteds round i was thinkin Klutch was actually really dope , than he started doin all the predicting and "corny" shit , that type shit is gonna have losin potential fans
    test
  3. BruthaSmith

BruthaSmith Member

Klucth calling Con's lines corney.... and does 6 mins of the same gay joke. /DEAD
    test
  4. wickedness

wickedness Dopeness

con is dope but klutch took the W
    test
  5. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

i had no idea who Klutch was before this battle and now i know i'll never watch him again. i was cringing all through his round when he just kept regurgitating the same weak angles over and over (lol you said you are a cutie. something something booty. lol you said you are a cutie. then you said you bust the uzi), and then it only got worse when he was being a bitch during Con's round. smh.

Con won just by showing up, but he had some funny ass shit as always too.
    test
  6. MikeHonchoHisself

MikeHonchoHisself New Member

Dude seriously whatha fuck he thinking? He thinkin he look cool or some shit by trying to predict Con's bars. And I say trying cuz thats what he was doing, made hisself look like a bigger fool. CON would end his bar with like Exxorcist and Klutch, goes CIST! WOW what a prediction! all the moron was doing was finishing CONS word. He only predicted like one or two lines total, by predicted I mean him actually saying the word before Concieted did.

He really just made hisself look like a douchebag. He also spit a bunch of corny ass shit, so idk why he kept saying CON was corny. Honestly If he woulda just shut the fuck up, he woulda got some props, cuz his round wasnt all bad. He had some good lines in there and he has a nice flow and delivery. FUcked hisself over with that bullshit tho.
    test
  7. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

test
  8. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I agree with yall but i guess its perfectly ok when Pass does it, isnt it? He's been doing it for years and should really learn how to shut the fuck up...but clearly no one wants to teach him!
    test
  9. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

Klutch had some good bars, but he ruined it by acting like a dick during Con's round and wearing such a bummy looking sweater wtf
    test
  10. Solotv84

Solotv84 Member

I like Klutch is pretty good

But he's a phaggot for talking during Con's round sorta like Calicoe when he pulled out his Cell phone. Conceited came lite, the edge to Klutch but he still a phaggot for disrespcting his opponent

let a nigga rap
    test
  11. sixtyn9ne

sixtyn9ne Member

Haven't seen Con rap yet but I'm pretty sure he's gonna win if he's against "animaniacs / and him, ain't he wack?" slow-it-downs
    test
  12. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

tbh I feel where all y'all coming from but top tier kats disrespect they opponents during they rounds all the time an nobody has a problem with it...like, it's cool to do that if u've "earned the right" or something but if ur an up an comer then it makes u a bitch? y'all thought it was funny when magic an tay where doin that shit to each other...what changed?

that double standard shit is lame as fuck IMO...everybody entitled to their opinions but I fully expect all y'all to start hating on all the URL rappers that do that shit too...otherwise the criticism for klutch is hypocritical at best...with that said I didn't think it was AGL to do it either...I just shrug it off whether it's klutch or t rex or whoever...
    test
  13. TheRealDetour

lmfaooooo @ the bummy sweater comment tho...he tried to get me an j money to rock some of those sweaters an we was both like nah I'm good...
    test
  14. 2essentialz

2essentialz Active Member

No, pretty sure it's pretty fucking lame and disrespectful whether you're top tier or not. Especially when klutch sounding all feminine while doing it too.
    test
  15. HASH WEDNESDAY

HASH WEDNESDAY Member

klutch was actually decent minus his organik like predictions, slow it downs n his obsession w con 'bein cute'
    not sure who won
    test
  16. TheRealDetour

klutchs slow it down>>>conceiteds slow it down
    test
  17. savagerapper

savagerapper www.rapisraw.com

I'm not voting on this battle because bar for bar the white nerd won.. but his antics after his round made him seem highly hurt and scared to lose.. p.s. this battle was highly lucky it was on some playlist I was checking out because I was extremely bored.. wouldn't normally watch a nerdy battle with conceited's name on it.
    test
  18. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Yall really seem to rate you views on who's known more sometime i doubt yall watch the battles. Probobly the same that said Conceited beat Cruger
    Conceited much better performance of the bars
    I thought it was a good battle. Klutch didn't kill him which he needs to do. I think he did well He's one of the best in Colorado. If he can get to the WC or Toronto wouldn't mind seeing him a KOTD battle.
    Conceited had some really nice punch.
    I would edge it to Conceited.
    Would have been better to do more than 1 round. I don't think anyone can beat Conceited in a 1 round battle
    When I buck shots they not nigga naps hahahahaha that was just funny
    test
  19. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Yall really seem to rate you views on who's known more sometime i doubt yall watch the battles. Probobly the same that said Conceited beat Cruger
    Conceited much better performance of the bars
    I thought it was a good battle. Klutch didn't kill him which he needs to do. I think he did well He's one of the best in Colorado. If he can get to the WC or Toronto wouldn't mind seeing him a KOTD battle.
    Conceited had some really nice punch.
    I would edge it to Conceited.
    Would have been better to do more than 1 round. I don't think anyone can beat Conceited in a 1 round battle
    When I buck shots they not nigga naps hahahahaha that was just funny

Detour i understand some of these guys are bias against you Colorado guys but you seem bias towards them. I swear according to you Colorado dudes never lose. I aint ever hear you say anything negative about a local.
    test
  20. 808KickDrum

808KickDrum BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Klutch lost the instant he said "Smoke you like trees". Worst/Laziest/Overused metaphor still being used. You "emcees" need to listen to hiphop more and realize where lyricism is at. Cant write some fuckkery like that, and expect people to act like it's never been said before.
    test