Battle Video Rap Battle Network - Conceited vs Klutch

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by JobOne, Jun 21, 2013.

?

Haaanh?

1. Con

33 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. Klutch

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Since these battles are available for free at the moment, might as well post them up

• Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

this was a dope match up...surprised none of y'all have responded to this one yet...lmfao @ the pic of klutch on the still shot with his long ass captain stretch arm all up in conceited's neck...
    test
  3. adam b free

adam b free Member

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DURING YOUR OPPONENTS ROUNDS. NO ONE CLICKED THIS BATTLE TO HEAR YOU RAP KLUTCH. AND HE LOST."

-Youtube
    test
  4. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

"girls never let em kick it, he's charlie brown" DEAD

"Them whores say even if you a cornflake you couldn't put the cock on the box" LMFAO

"go nuts with that long nose like an elephant" suntin light

"extensions on that ratchet like a ghetto bitch" mmmmmmmmmmm

"Have her in more positions on the floor than a -Twister- Mat"

"Have him throwing up more blood than the diplomats' Dom Demarco !!

"Go to -Steve Jobs- , take a piece of his -Apple- , when -iTouch-, the -Mac-" oooo weeee

Con's slow it down>>>>>>>>>>

Conclusion: another wigger kilt...

Klutch: That boy needs some rogaine and a new game plan

Con with the effortless body
    test
  5. SunTzu11

SunTzu11 Active Member

This fool garbage... he tried to predict all of Con's lines and kept failing... back to back missing em... lol... looking stupid as hell.
    test
  6. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

conceited is top 5 (top 5 most viewed battler ) that said ----

conceited swag = B
    conceited raps = C-
    other guy = D-

u need to lower the no-names mic when conceited raps ..... i shouldnt be hearing his shitty comments so loudly over conceited

and btw yea the other guy was bad , will not be looking out for him in the future

conceited wins for letting me see him in a new outfit
    test
  7. ass2myface

ass2myface Member

in my opinion, klutch is the best cat out of CO... think he wasted some time on con's past battles, as opposed to breaking him down more, but had some heat.... con does what he does, punchline after punch... some miss, some hit.... the charlie brown line was nice, watched that shit as a kid.... the take the safety off like dawkins line was used a couple times... think ZM used it... sure con didnt' bite the line though, probably never heard ZM's verse lol... heard other d league cats use that line though, probably watch too many battles....

imo hard to say who won in such a short setting... both did well.... not sure why this battle isn't being talked about more... pretty entertaining...
    test
  8. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

the other guy was so good at predicting conceiteds bars but his own raps were so basic ....... it was confusing 2 me
    test
  9. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

test
  10. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

Why this debated? Con took that with a smile....literally LOL
    test
  11. 2essentialz

2essentialz Active Member

That safety off the eagle/Brian Dawkins line was nice
    test
  12. ass2myface

ass2myface Member

why quote a line that was used before though lol... like I said before doubt he bit it from young ZM.. but if the concept of the line is so obvious, then chances are somebody used it before.... B-dawk hasn't played on the eagles for a couple years at this point anyway.. I'm not a con hater, but some of his sports references are kind of cliche/weak... the clutch/ robert horry line wow..... klutch could have had some better angles also, being he doesn't rely on 1 liners... shit still turned out well with the expectations anyway
    test
  13. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Klutch came at surf with a crip diss. Is he actively trying to get murdered? He's lucky surf will never catch wind of this unless I holler at him. It's not really snitching because I gotta protect my fellow grape
    test
  14. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Klutch was soooo annoying during con's verses, omg shut up no one cares if u predicted a word, u don't get points for that
    test
  15. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

Go nuts with that long nose like an elephant

Extensions on a ratchet like a ghetto bitch

Have her on the floor in more positions than a twister mat

if he said his guns hurt it's a muscle pull

:hmmmm: lmao

lol @ the bitching itt.. just enjoy the battle, you cunts.
    test
  16. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Clutch is fucking annoying.

Con>>>>
    test
  17. The Wrist

The Wrist rap fighting

WELL...

Klutch stunk but at least he acted incredibly unlikablely. Will watch him rap 0 times in the future. Someone who knows him , let him know when he gets an opponent people actually watch, he should proabably just be thankful and not act super annoying during said opponents rounds. 2002 called and said they want their finishing the other rappers bars thing back.
    test
  18. mcsilent

mcsilent Member

Con 5-0

Agreeed that klutch should stfu while his opponent's rapping.
    test
  19. crushproofbox

crushproofbox Member

fuck yes! bout to watch con kill whoever this no name is
    test
  20. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

damn y'all trippin on klutch lmao i used to see kats on this website talkin bout how he was the only good thing to come out of colorado smh...

tbh i thought conceited did better in person than on tape, which is backwards from what most say...in person i had him takin it comfortably...

wasn't a body in person by any means, just sayin that it seems hella close to me on tape...klutch can rap his ass off an he had some bars...

i will concede the point bout him predictin all of conceited's bars...he was being a major asshole the whole time conceited was rappin lmao...

that shit was crackin me the fuck up tho, i can't front...like, i expected him to just let him rap an klutch was on his diva i'm better than u...

good battle, surprised more kats aren't talkin bout it...RBN didn't do the best job of promoting their shit for the online market tho tbh...
    test