rant about the rock and steve austin

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Cane, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

then vote = ray mysterio jr

and word@mick foley, dude is the shit, beyond Stone cold
    test
  2. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

No, the idea was a fued. Austin fainted when in the sharpshooter and THAT put him over, and it was unexpected. Bret was pissed off to high heaven@ Austin getting pops 'cause he was everything Bret wasn't and represented everything Bret didn't, wich in the end was Brets undoing.

Comes from Bret being the #1 at WWF for so long and it all went down the toilet within months. Noone gave a fuck about Brets countless fueds and they ended up forgetting they even liked him to begin with. But you're too Canadian to accept any of that in the sense that you're letting your fanaticism for the guy clowd your judgement. You probably have posters of Goldberg in your room with daggers in his eyes and slices on his leg for ended Brets in-ring career.

Bret turned WCW's contract down and STUCK with WWF until Vince ran him out; yes buddy, The Hitman turned the contract down at first. Bret didn't know what hit him until Montreal happened. His whole image wasn't what was selling in the WWF at the time, and since Bret coulnd't get with the times his whole heel angle was just annoying to the fans...he was in the way.

You do YOUR homework...Go download ''Wrestling with shadows'', it's available in The Gorilla Position in this very forum. Watch, learn and disipate that clowd of denial that surrounds your ''Bret Hart for Prime Minister'' ideals.

No, really, noone gives a shit about Bret unless they're childhood fans, or, canadian. I'm a huge Bret fan, but the fact of the matter is that he just COULDN'T get with the times due to his lack of versatility as a character.
    test
  3. Cane

Cane Guest

rotflmmfao

dude, that entire paragraph is a fantasy. fabricated. MADE UP, BY YOU, BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE BRET HART.

seriously, it makes no goddamn sense and i think you're the only one who would be buying into it.

what i said previously still stands.

sorry stupid, never happened. go back to the text rap forum with all the other flunkies, you're not fit to talk to me here.

no actually i'm just going off of facts. you're dreaming up fantasy situations and happenings in your mind and running with them like they're fact. it's almost surreal.

wow, you actually tried to use REAL, actual facts this time. i'm shocked. but like usual you're wrong-he turned down the first couple offers to stick with the wwf. he then accepted a contract that was too big to turn down and vince couldn't match it. it was in the financial interest of both companies that they let him go. he was still selling out house shows.

no matter what you try and say here, none of it will be right because you're trying to downplay bret hart. it just isn't possible, as evidenced by how you need to make up nonsense as your core argument.

sorry. wrong. this makes no sense.

actually i have, and i'm the one who is right here. sorry to break it to you, anyone who knows wrestling will tell you you're up to your eyeballs in bullshit.

i've seen it, and what you've said makes no sense. i doubt anyone else would be buying into your bullshit either lol

except for the american fans who come out for 8 hour lineups, sometimes close to 10000 people and would be more if they weren't seriously breaking firecodes, etc. etc. etc.

fuckin horse shit you are lol

lmao....lmmfao oh my lord man, at least be subtle when you lie. this is like asolph hitler turning around and saying "hey, i'm a fan of the jews, so fuck you!"...like saying you're a fan of his will instantly add a long lost credibility to your incoherant bullshit rambling.

i'm sorry but this is just a crackhead comment, no two ways about it. seriously if i didn't know better i'd say you were trying to make a joke, but i think you're actually serious.....which is just sad.
    test
  4. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

Omg you really are that stupid. Is denial this damn blinding? Comment after comment all you can say is I'm lying or I'm incoherent, ahaha, wow.

You saw Wrestling with shadows and STILL think like such a blind idiot? Here sugar, in lamens terms even preschooler like you can understand.

Vince begged him to stay because Bret was #1 in all of wrestling by pulling the loyalty card, Bret being the nice guy he is, accepted.

A different type of star was born with Austin and WWF was taking a route that didn't include Brets wholesome and at times outspoken ass in it. Bret turns heel, it doesn't work. Now you have Vince hinting for him to take a hike and delivering that punch in the nutsack with tearing up the 30 year contract. Bret crawls back to WCW who accept him with open arms but not knowing that Vince had no use for your hero any more....Montreal happens, Brets gone.

Had he been able to keep his mouth shut about not liking the direction the company was going and actually gone along with it, he'd have a career today. He couldn't, it just wasn't him, he didn't have that kind of versatility. Now move on already, you're argueing like you're gonna.

A- Change my mind
    B- Glorify the life of a man who it sucks so bad to be.

I almost feel like you're only sticking up for him so bad 'cause his shit is in shambles. Is he THAT venerated by you people?

I AM a Bret Hart fan, just because I'm being realistic shouldn't take away from it. LMMFAO@ you comparing me to Hitler, THATS sad.

And look who's talking about going back to hookups, you're the dude that made the goodbye thread rambling in paragraph after paragraph only to come wallowing back. Don't pull that card little girl, keep the topic wrestling n' wrestling only.
    test
  5. Cane

Cane Guest

translation: i hate that you called me out on my incredibly nonsensical crap so i'll call you stupid

well look at you-you are. quite clearly too, it's not like it's a 50/50 thing where indifference reigns...you are cracked man. big time.

actually it did work. it provided the wwe with the canada vs usa program which they did pretty well, considering vince is a flaming moron. it set up the steve austin era. the man has said it and will say it himself-he'd be nothing without bret hart, and it was hart and mcmahon's intention.

no, sorry. wrong. nothin more to say really other than this is the altered version for people who have it in for hart. ie; you

lmao i think getting kicked in the head had something to do with that, you dumb bumbling fuck

lmao i already explained how and why you don't know what versaility is. you never were the brightest bulb in the house but this is shocking lol

i'm sure he'd rather be himself than you if the question was posed. there's something about a skinny little ugly kid saying other people's lives suck that cracks me up

it's in shambles? wow. he draws huge crowds, had made millions, is acting, is a columnist and his shit is in shambles alright. he's no worse off than most wrestlers, he was just put in a spotlight you can see and the ignorance kicked in.

what i said about this stands

wallowing back? funny, link me to where i came back.

lmao you're talking to me like i wouldn't fuckin embarrass you flat out. take your hairy cunt back to hookups and live in stupidity with the other flunkies of life, you fit right in, but here i'll call you out when you say something stupid, and you did. VERY stupid. no one else has said anything because they don't feel like reading through your replies.

it all stems back to the "no versaility" shit, which is stupid enough as is. what the fuck would YOU know, really? did you ever stop to think(yes, THINK) that maybe he portrayed exactly what the wwf wanted him to? nothing more, nothing less. with people like you it's what you see that gets filtered through the ignoance and comes out of the mouth. no REAL thought goes into it-quick whimsical assumptions become "fact". this is a prime perfect example.
    test
  6. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

i actcually agree wit cane for once. austin and rock sucked...

but sting>>>>brett hart
    test
  7. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

Gimme a lil' kish sweety. If typin' up bibles about it helps you sleep at night than do it.

You'd embarress noone but yourself like you keep doing, for God's sake you keep coming back like you rebuttled with anything omre than ''you're a lying Bret Hart hater!!'' Ahaha, man it sucks to be you.

Here, have the last word too, you live for it. I'm still positive that Bret Hart isn't the God you venerate no matter how hard you type, and you are still the loser that typed a whole thread about how he was leaving the site for good, lmmfao.

From now on you get no more attention because frankly you live in lala land where you're right even though the basis of your arguement is ''you're a liar, stop it you liar''.
    test
  8. Macabre

Macabre Guest

nobody said they sucked you stupid asshole.
    test
  9. Foog

Foog Will Work For Food Jr.

Bret Hart was a brilliant heel. His wheel chair promos were great, and his fake shoot after the cage match with Sid is one of the best of all time.
    test
  10. Cane

Cane Guest

yeah you're pretty innocent too huh? you know as well as i do it takes a couple minutes to pump out a reply like that. don't reach.

actually i did and you dodged it. i would go back and quote it all if you like, but i know how you hate paragraphs. reading makes your brain hurt uh?

funny, i said i was leaving hookups

i did. a "lmmfao" won't make you right. especially when all i can see is people agreeing with me, even people who i've argued with in the past.
    test
  11. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

Haha, true, true.
    test
  12. Dexl Rose

Dexl Rose New Member

ignore list?

you sure got him you fucking pussy.
    test
  13. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

Dude compared me to Hitler for shittin' on Bret Hart, I'm not readin aanything else he has to say.

Now I wanna know where YOU fit into any of this...exactly, you don't, and he's not gonna wanna be ya friend, so stfu already.
    test
  14. Dexl Rose

Dexl Rose New Member

putting somebody on ignore..

god damn.

that's uber gay son.
    test
  15. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

rofl ya didnt read the whole thing...im done wit essays now that schools out.
    test
  16. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

I said the same in here recently and got SLATED!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.