[RANKS] Week Ten Official Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

just realized you said u had a g/f b4.. i think this dust i have left over is taking its toll.. lol
    test
  2. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

go the frohawk..

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I'd kill just for some dust .. 2 days I've been waiting on a bud .. [shock]
    test
  4. GodLooksUpToMe

GodLooksUpToMe You do too

im allergic 2 victory
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. I actually have had a mohican a few years ago .. I even highlighted the tips blonde .. looked quite groovy .. but wouldn't do it again ..
    test
  6. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

lol the racehorse is fallingto pieces from poor rolling n lack of weed.. its not really worth it.. lol

but yeh 2 years is good longest relationship i've hads two years.. no break ups or fights during.. our first real argument/fight n she splits..

so i fucked her friend..

n she came back for a lil bit just to shoo her friend off then fled.. cursed ho
    test
  7. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

shit i've been rocken n alt mo off n on for years.. ima huge supporter.. :0)

yup done the tips too u guys use the caps n shit with those sewing needles..
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

my longest was 2 and half years .. that was with my son's mother ..

lol @ that girl coming back to fuck up your thing with her friend .. girls are evil like that ..

when I have my hair short and combed forward .. I sometimes use that cap for highlighting .. but with the mo .. I just used my fingers to apply it ..

I just text her

"Wud u b mad if I shaved my hair off? x"

"Yea! x"

"Best not come round for a few weeks then x"

"Y? Hav u shaved it off? I don't like skin heads cos it's associated with trouble x"

I haven't shaved it yet .. just thought I feel out a response .. hmm .. looks like it's a short back n sides .. *yawn* ..
    test
  9. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

lol nice..

hey i was just peepen some ol' shit n where u Lucifer Leviathan??
    test
  10. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

The thing is I leave the site, and actually go about my own business, while you're on here acting like people should give a fuck about you.
    test
  11. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

u got a son damn nice but damn its like most my mates here in oz got kids now 2 n im like the only sucker keepen away from it all..
    test
  12. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

cause his contemplating relationship suicide.. lol u cant just jump into these things..
    test
  13. MetaSin

test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

what is this? a chat room?
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol

what is with you and GL this week? nobody underappreciated him, and he didnt write the entire mag, he did highlights on occassions and breakdowns, he used to do a shit list and he sometimes did an aim interview, and saying all of this has no relevance in his leaving, you're telling me he left because he participates in writing the magazine and people voted against him? it doesnt add up, him leaving was unwarranted, but whatevers clever, this shit can get old some time and he's done his part but he clearly left because of the way people have been voting, he felt that he beat IT and Alias2 and i damn near know that for a fact and he felt he would have beat me had he incorported more meaning to his story, but whether all of this is true or not, i still dont think he should have left his mod position as he knew what would come of this and he's been here for damn near 100 consecutive weeks so he knew what the league was made of and i thought he moderated for the same reasons as i, because he believed in what this league stood for and what it offered young creative writing adults, ...not for positive criticism and the minute a vote gets cast against him he ups and leaves

whatever though, just seems a few weeks ago he was telling me not to leave and i have legitimate reasons other than drunkeness and losing in battles

i dont regret modding him, but not only does it make me look bad when a mod that i promote quits but it adds up as time wasted that i could have spent molding a new moderator that would stick around longer than he had

oh well
    test
  16. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

u should talk to jeff bout getten one put in wyr had one shit was dope.. pz im off to bed
    test
  17. MetaSin

vote- Q for saying whatevers clever.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol.

we should bring back hidden votes
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

yet you return .. to comment .. act like you don't give a fuck about me ..

please ..
    test
  20. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

nah .. she was the lesser of 2 evils ..

yes .. he's 7 .. and I've raised him on my own since he was 10 months old .. I have full legal custody and what not .. kids are great .. but I think best avoided having your own until you're a bit older and with a woman you can stick it out with ..

I didn't take the leap .. there's still hair on top of my head ..

not a bad idea ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.