[RANKS] Week Ten Official Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

pink slip offer on the table.
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

along with your head slumped in to your arms .. sulking and crying ..
    test
  3. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

a lot of talkin from someone who won't battle him for the fact you KNOW you COULD lose.

Ain't my beef, but you're trynna brush him off like it's nothin, tho you're not confident enough that you'd win.
    test
  4. MetaSin

again no beef, and gl in our battle
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i dont doubt GL's skill or the fact that GL would beat lucy, seeing as how its happened in the past

but i cant believe you quit life, especially w/o lettin me know

luckily i had no school or threads and stuff wouldnt have been up until tomorrow, very homosexual move there
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

no beef? .. why the fuck stick your 2 cents in then? .. the rstl is my battle playground .. this is where he can battle me .. I couldn't give 2 flying fucks about some topical battle outside the league .. otherwise I'd be in the battle forum .. and I give even less a shit about your opinion on what I do or do not do .. so stick to you kid .. until someone mentions YOUR name .. then get involved ..
    test
  7. GodLooksUpToMe

GodLooksUpToMe You do too

got life is officially an emotional pussy.... a 300lb vagina with a size 8 fitted for the clit
    test
  8. Got Life?

the pink slip match would go down in the RSTL forum under the grudge matches section princess...so say what you want to say but my offer is on the table.

oh and q...i'll stay in this week and slap urizen around for the fuck of it...

as far as putting it on you...it happens...i'm to busy and i was drinking a lot...

regardless i'm not worried about it.
    test
  9. GodLooksUpToMe

i bet he gonna become rbl mod
    test
  10. Got Life?

i'll pink slip you the fuck off the board too homo.
    test
  11. MetaSin

lol@ you homey. Take your meds, and remind yourself this is just the internet. I don't care if you mention my name, and I don't care who the fuck you think you are. I'll say what I want, you'll get mad like a bitch, and we'll repeat til I care to stop. Thanks tho... I hope you take all that energy and apply it to keep your championship thats obviously got you gassed out ya mind.
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

a very predictable response .. well done ..

there's no gassing .. I'm one of the most modest in the league .. but if you think that means I won't reply to a comment made in my direction .. that's an error ..
    test
  13. MetaSin

the fuck do you mean? You came at me in a totally different fashion than I did towards you. Play your "in the league" shit with me all you want, cuz I don't give a fuck about noones opinion on you but my own.
    test
  14. GodLooksUpToMe

hush u obese Maury baby...
    u by no means r important enough 2 battle 2 leave this site. i could lose and i would just comeback under another name. y cuz i can. ur upset cuz no1 liked ur verse. u probably tried sucking up on aim 2 get votes and felt ur time was wasted. especially since u been on this site since windows 98. thats y i mainly write 4 myself. hell i wrote in spanish. wat were the chances i would win after that. grow some balls instead of placing them between ur 2 chins. if u bitched out than expect the criticism. u might as well be the '08 CK
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

correct .. you came at me out the blue .. I came at you with a response ..

now you can drop it and concentrate on other shit ..
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

its good to see you two squashing the beef

the last thing i need is my new moderator starting beef with people in the league
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and lol at GL

you could've texted me or something faggot
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at 08 CK

and GL, yea i think you could've stopped competing and kept running the league with me, i run this because i believe in what the RSTL stands/should stand for, not because im on a winning streak or something

but whatevers clever, things happen, you held it down while it lasted, all im saying is you got the celly, you could've gave me the heads up, i only noticed by chance cos im not usually on monday mornings but i didnt have class today
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and as for the pink slip thing

its gay, i've beat GL twice and not saying that he's not good enough to beat me because he most definitely is but i wouldnt pink slip him or DAD who i've also beat like 3 times

mainly because pink slip is gay, not because im afraid ill lose
    test
  20. Avirex

Avirex New Member

lol the iron faggot.. he is no man.. how he gonna leave Q an the league hanging because he lost a fucking match... dude has serious problems in his head.. i hope he dies soon.

yo imma write something for your mag Q to help u out until u find someone... I think baron or lucifa would be good, I would help, but I would only be able to post matches an close them...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.