[RANKS] Week Sixteen Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

take me with you .. I need a fucking drink ..
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Eugene is a faggot.
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

any chance you can get on aim Q?
    test
  4. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

The cogs are in motion Pent .. I'm just sorting it all out now ..
    test
  6. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

test
  7. Pent uP

dont really care

it just seems that making the champ match means so much to him that it amuses me enough to be the person to knock him out of it
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

FRESH ANNOUNCEMENT:

ok .. today has been a long day with this shit .. but here's the dealio -:

Got Life? has been dropped from the Champ Match and the loss I rescinded has been reinstated to his record.

Far too many bitch moves and shit pulling has been made by our local IronMan. One of the major problems we have as mods and enforcing the rules is that a major rule-break is sometimes very hard to spot. This is the Recycling rule. As we are mods, not fucking super human memory banks. We need people to bring it to our attention if they spot a verse that is suspect.

After reviewing some things that were bought to my attention, I went and did some 'detective work' of my own and have found battles where Got Life? has recycled and no-one noticed and/or raised the issue.

For someone that doesn't take this league serious, he sure does his best to show us otherwise. He abused his mod spot by not only going back and editing out verses from years ago (to use more recently). His slip up was to forget that some voters (thanks Baron Mynd) will actually quote lines in their feedback, thus giving the proof needed to see that recycled verses were posted by GL? and unfortunately at the time were missed. Not only that but he also went in to the old archives to alter his record for the better.

Added to this, Got Life? has been the first to pull up rule breaks lately that favour his own goal of getting in to champ matches. Even pulling the card of his own crew mate just so he could claim a tie against CK last week. A rule I enforced as I should, but given recent findings and A LOT of people questioning his antics we've taken action.

Got Life? - you are the lowest rank for this final week of the season. The loss has been added to your record from last week. You constantly moan about the league and myself, along with calling for rulings on stupid shit when you lose. Yet you're guilty of breaking rules and bringing the league in to disrepute with your antics.

This has led to a conversation with Q where it was decided that this will be the immediate action taken. It does not stop there however. We will also be discussing your future involvement in the league. Trust me, this isn't me shitting on you cos I can. This comes from Q and I agree with his stance. You do bring some form of life and interest to the league but your bullshit just over-rides that plus point to your existence. Q has even hinted at a season long ban for you, which may seem extreme but the shit needs to stop. I hope it doesn't come to that (yes, even as much as you bug me), but I really wouldn't fault Q in making such a rash decision. That will be something we decide when we get time to talk a bit more indepth about it all. You could even see your spot in the Play-Offs being stripped and given to someone else.

We'll let you know what's what sometime soon.
    test
  9. Pent uP

I'd like to suggest you ban him from playoffs
    test
  10. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

From "one" to "none"...if you will.
    test
  11. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol yawn...

get the fuck outta here /w that archives bullshit btw.
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol. Please, you need not speak.
    test
  13. Pent uP

why?
    At least i piss people off blatanly
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

And Strip Another Win From That Dougie G Match, That Equals A Loss And You Should Have Never Won That First Belt From This Season
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

done ..
    test
  16. Got Life?

lol...i'm out...pz herbs.
    test
  17. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

test
  18. Got Life?

first and last time homie...don't worry...i'll still be round the board...maybe if I spark some interest again i'll come back...don't expect it anytime soon though.
    test
  19. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

test
  20. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. yeah .. no rush ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.