[RANKS] Week Six Official Rankings

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Got Life?, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

That was me touching a nerve I suppose?
    test
  2. TheReturn

Lol @ all y'all freezing up when you see a topical vs. a story like no one knows what the fuck to do. So whoever gets the first vote goes on to a flawless victory after everyone else breathes a sigh of relief and falls in line. WHO'S IT GONNA BE???
    test
  3. Daht Cahm

Daht Cahm The Poster Child

What happened was I voted for Meta. (The Pearl Jam thing was orginally how I related it). And I didn't completely understand Got's verse. And though that's partially his fault. He should also get the oppertunity to explain some things in case they weren't understood.

But that doesn't make Meta's verse any worse. I still really enjoyed it.

That's why I said tie. (But if my tie HAD to go in either direction, I still feel it'd go to Meta. Because his story was the type that I'm into)
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

actually I just couldn't force myself to read through LDogg's verse...it was brutally slow.
    test
  5. TheReturn

Well I have yet to read the champ match, but you voted for Meta because you didn't understand Got's verse, so he explained it, and then you changed it to a tie? That's garbageness.
    test
  6. Daht Cahm

Daht Cahm The Poster Child

Well, it was partially because he explained it, And partially because I read it again when I wasn't being rushed, and was in for the night and relaxed.

I mean yes I agree it's not exactly fair, but I was just trying to be honest. After revision it was closer to a tie, but like I said. If a tie was not a possible outcome, after carefull thought. It'd go to Meta.

But since it doesn't say no ties... I vote tie.
    test
  7. TheReturn

Fair enough for me, my shenanigans call officially ended when Google turned up no results.
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

it's not in the rules that you can't vote tie no .. but your vote becomes irrelevant when you claim a tie .. what's the point in voting on it? .. I really think you should have said to Got Life? - "oh yeah ... I get it now .. I still think Meta pipped you though." .. and that's that .. not change the vote .. the writer has 1 chance and 1 chance only to get your attention .. it's up to you as the voter to read any verse more than once BEFORE voting ..
    test
  9. Got Life?

lol...TR, I think you will actually really enjoy it...

and I hope Lucifa reads it on a fresh head cause he just read like 300 verses.
    test
  10. Got Life?

agreed here...I think if you felt it wasn't a tie after getting my verse you should have still gone /w meta.

smile...
    test
  11. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

lol @ GL never wasting a moment to tell people what he thinks... It's a champ match and ur telling people that u agree with a vote that basically bashes my entire verse... how bout we hold off with the criticism instead of prmpting people to see what IT had to say about my verse before they've read it themselves...

btw... Daht, don't trip homie. lol
    test
  12. MetaSin

truth. lol...
    test
  13. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

haha .. trueness .. I'm all read out ..

I took a break and left the juicier battles til last .. gonna go have a spliff and then vote on the final battle before compiling my top 5 list ..
    test
  14. Got Life?

what could you be talking about, coming from the guy who posts in the match accusing me of aim'ing and pm'ing for votes...
    test
  15. MetaSin

but i never said anythin about ur verse... Im not mad, I just think if Ima lose, or win for that matter it should be based on the verses, and nothin more. Also... if someone doesnt understand my verse and Im not online to explain, or I dont tell them, then Im screwed, while ur available to offer an instant explanation of what your story was about. I though it was the job of the writer to tell the story in their verse, not aim, or pm... Atleast if ur gonna explain the verse do so in the thread so everyone can know what was said, or the explanation is available to everyone.

BTW if i was wrong, than my fault... I assumed u im'd him cuz u made that pearl jam comment to me, and i hadn't seen Daht refer to that in the original post... It could've been him that told u it was a similar story, so again if i was mistaken, my fault.
    test
  16. Got Life?

it's all good duke...i actually loved how this concept came together so well that I'm going to adapt it into a screen play.
    test
  17. MetaSin

test
  18. TheReturn

Are you kidding me Dougie? You Hillary supporting, closet Liberal-looking ass motherfucker.
    test
  19. Got Life?

framed on my refrigerator...

TheReturn just shit on his support for Dougie G...

life makes sense again...
    test
  20. MetaSin

Okay... I'm not concerned with the votes, as it's still early... but wtf is wrong with my flow or rhyming? Do people see lines that aren't even and say the flow is off or what? It's like theres only one universal tempo for every verse to be read at.... I broke my verse down to almost syllables, and to me there MAAAAAAAAy be like one slight hiccup in the flow...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.