[RANKS] Week Fourteen Official Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol,

i just noticed that shit
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

what is whinging though?
    test
  3. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

whinge (hwnj, wnj)
    intr.v. whinged, whing·ing, whing·es
    To complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  5. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

Q - the bodies are buried parallel because i was talking about the kids in the school that got leveled in the asian earthquake, i thought it was obvious when i mentioned the earthquake, but perhaps i have the spell it out

luc - are you kidding me? your critiquing me saying i didnt capitalize letters and i missed some apostrophes? then insult me by saying that i did my verse off wiki, your a fucking clown...

i'm pretty much sick as fuck of your entire crew TMU being lame as fuck in the league, if you dont understand the words, pick up a fuckin dictionary, but dont sit there and nitpick gay shit just cause you have nothing else to say, my entire verse was around the current events in the world but i shouldnt have to explain that, its in the verse, and coming at me like i'm some high school kid who is rhyming words just to rhyme is probably the biggest insult and leads me to believe that you already have predispositions of who i am or what i am capable of writing, which of course leads to being bias

and not to be too harsh, LMAO.... your both fuckin lame, just for comin at me with that type of shit, nuff said
    test
  6. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

wait, what?
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^high school reaction

and either way, the verse was a bit boring in my opinion, but im only one person, this type of reaction is unecessary... if your verse is as strong as you claim, then it'll pull through in the end

i only owe you one read and based on one read, those were my thoughts, take it how you will

and for the record, it wasnt apparent to me that you were even speaking of an earthquake based on those first 3 bars, so the buried parallel felt incomplete, any english teacher would have noted that, minor however and didnt sway my decision, just thought id point it out because as i read i wondered 'parallel to what?' since it wasnt/isnt clearly defined within those first few lines
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

that's all i'll say however because this is all a bit childish

i owe you no further explanation, so whatevers clever deadking, and i dont know you so im not bias in anyway nor do i have any preconceived notions about you, your talent, or character as a human being, you're just another screen name posted in another match that i have to vote on
    test
  9. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Honestly, DK. I just read this to see what the fuss is about and I agree with them. The only thing you used to suggest an earthquake was something like the word trembling, and there have been millions of earthquakes over time, surely we weren't supposed to know which one you were talking about. And then you used Sinchuan or something which I guess is the village it hit? I don't know, but had I not read your complaining before reading the verse I wouldn't have known what the verse was about either, especially after you dressed it up in fancy words and a fallen angel story.
    test
  10. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

yeah, i'm a child......

and its not that i think i wrote the most amazing verse, i personally like it alot but thats also cause i'm bias to it, and i know people have their own likes and dislikes but both you and luc, along with alias, all carbon copies of one another, think the same, write the same, and never sway a vote against anyone that is in your crew, only people i like in your crew is thereturn and speedy, cause i trust their judgements, but i have come to realize over the past 4-5 weeks that is just how you kats are- i cant hate you for that- but it is noticed...........

HOWEVER..... i do commend you kats on doing an AMAZING job running the league, you get mad props for that...........
    test
  11. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

lol @ deadking.
    test
  12. 3-Planes

3-Planes Cruel... and unusual

well,

basically he posted a very, uhm shall we say, "beatable" verse... weeeeeellll before the deadline (i read it and decided to not post the piece i had written before that)

didn't want to waste a piece which i had spent 2 + hours on, so i just experimented a little with adding story-elements to a topical
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

especially in the first 3 bars, there was no indication of anything really

and i didnt tie those pictures into an earthquake at all, but sue me, it must be because im in TMU

deadking, seriously... i have never been dishonest in any of my votes and give far too much reasoning for that to be in question, you can question my opinion or taste or things of that nature, but not my honesty, i give lengthy and very detailed breakdowns of why i vote for whom and vice versa, so please, this shit is for the birds

we can discuss it all die, but i neither write like nom and lucy nor vote like them, and ive never had a problem with you or even noticed you to have a problem for that matter, you act as if we have beef or something and im destined to vote against you, a battle between 3pa and deadking has no relation to TMU or myself in any shape, way, or form

just dead it

and lmao at 3pa
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

meta, props for using the pic, ima vote ina minute and i havent read either verse but i was really hoping that someone would use that pic

the font looks annoying though
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and vern, if you see this

i really think pent wrote a verse, so i hope you dont leave that up and come back in the morning claiming that you've been cheated

i hate to see people post no show verses and then cry in the aftermath, not saying that's your routine or anything but its happened a lot this season with a lot of emcees so i thought id give you the heads up
    test
  16. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

Good battle Luc... Good verse.

Q, I sent u a pm explaining this, but it may not just be an issue for you... So.... If anyone doesn't like/understand the tie in with my pic, I'll gladly explain.

This seems like a better week than last so far. Good job on everything guys... I'll be back to vote, later, or tomorrow.
    test
  17. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

good stuff here
    test
  18. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

you're*
    test
  20. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

couple of extensions .. but so far so good with only 1 no-show in the 3-way ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.