[RANKS] Week Fourteen Official Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

it's all good man .. and your name in the highlights was a last minute thing as Linxz was the only name on the worst verse thing .. but I kinda felt sorry for him having had this 'award' for a few weeks straight .. and I figured you'd take it on the chin and share that with him so he didn't feel so lonely and outcast .. lol ..
    test
  2. RICO

RICO my daughter right there

hahahahahaha ya man i dont sweat it...i write to flex the muscle and i know my style is basic, i tend to keep it that way...i kinda like it.

shoot your boy a good one next week....atleast a best or the worste award....lol

nah mean??
    test
  3. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

i doubt i managed both at 11:59.
    i forgot that it would come up with the time the last link was posted.
    tis cool with me.
    my bad.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

there were other people that private messaged me about votes besides GL?, so i dont specifically remember nor care to look, but at least 3 different participants sent me private messages before i knew any of this

and your votes were late, plain and simple, you cant bribe a win and it doesn't better the league, lucy has a heart bigger than his dick and that is obvious but there is no valid proof as to how allowing wins in your favor, meta's, and nom's would have better'd the league

you were only asked to vote on two matches and you had at least 3 days or 72 hours to do it, but you and nom procrastinated and because threads were not closed on time, you guys decided to try and rush vote to claim your wins, this does not better the league, what betters the league and is heading in the right direction is you following the fucking rules, you have 72 hours to vote, hell i can fly around the world in 72 hours but you cant vote on 2 matches? and then you want to cry to me about it?

please, get off your fucking knees and accept responsibility, i am so tired with this subject, you lost, you did nothing to deserve a win in the first place, the whole no show win idea is arguable, but being that VOTING does better the league we allow you to claim wins by voting, but you even failed to do that, so no... YOU DONT DESERVE A WIN

i dont intend to hold anyone's hand in this league, i have been put under a spotlight maybe because people think i cheated to get to the champ match, blame your fellow participants for tattling on you, but im only here to play my role which is to enforce the rules which are clearly defined within each match and therefore that is what i did and had anyone been in that champ match it would have been the same result because all of my judgements have been based on rules so that you may differentiate the two and yet people still question my reasoning

if you guys dont want rules, then sign a petition and overthrow the fucking league, but the way i see it is that the rules are straightforward and mostly everyone tends to follow them and when a few dont, letting them slide has no positive effect on the league whatsoever

so in short, get over it
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i swear, no matter what i do i just cant seem to shake this fucking monkey off my back

and for the record, i think meta's case is the only worth argument being that it was open all week, had GL said something earlier then it wouldn't have been a big deal, but the way he went about it is like calling a foul after the game was over

there should be a rule to avoid this problem, but as of now there isnt one so i based my judgment on the rules at hand

but in the future, we may make amendments
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

who accused you of cheating? ..

lol @ the big heart gag .. but you are slightly twisting what I've said .. I stated that the rules are the rules .. however some level of discretion is for the better of the league ..

allowing Meta's verse to stand after all had been done having only been 13 minutes late was for the better of the league IMO .. because the aftermath drama is evident ..

that is not to be confused with me thinking nom or RICO should be allowed to slide on the voting issue .. those rules are very clear and easily justified and further easily enforced in accordance to the rules ..

I don't really see the Meta situation being as clear cut as that .. hence feeling a ruling that goes slightly against the rules wouldn't have been out of order ..

but yes .. that's all history now .. sour grapes or ill feeling is on the people concerned .. new week .. and hopefully last week gave a good example of why the rules are in place ..
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

refer to my last post

and further, id like to say on record that RICO's case is stupid and he should really let it go, and also that nom and meta have shown maturity in understanding and accepting their cases and that nom's situation is the second highest concern being that it was a champ match and will be archived, but all in all he still didn't follow the rules so i had to do what i had to do, it will go down however that he won in votes and only tied due to technicalities, i dont wish to seek clout from defeat, i know that i lost and should have loss, hell i expected to lose, i key'd that verse within an hour after leaving fudruckers with my wife, he deserved the win and i may have made a different call had he stayed signed in, but fill in champs and matches with no champs are head-aches and so i stayed under this record mainly to have a champ within the league

but RICO, you really have little room to complain homie, voting after the deadline helps the league in no way, the votes didnt even count, so stick that bettering the league crap back where it hurts
    test
  8. RICO

RICO my daughter right there

Q, ive been over it. im not making this any more a big deal than meta or Nom, i simply wanted a reasonalbe answer i got it and that was that....

your talking about procrastination, and all that but like i stated before, my time was wrong. i got offa work and posted my votes and links in my own time...which over here is two hours late.....so in my defense i thought i was two hours early....

its done, im not trying to make you, change the ranks and shit....its no bigg deal...if anyones making it a big deal it yourself...

like i said before your doing an awesome job, and im not putting down the way you handled things....atthe time i was pissed not knowing that the time difference was so big...

its what ever.....this week is here, and ima write another verse and vote when my time is available....

keep up the good work...but calm down...your being way too defensive....i was simply seeking some reason and explaination....that was all....and your making it seem like im whining and want the leauge to sto and restart or summthing....
    test
  9. Eye-Rime

Eye-Rime the intellectual.

^whatever

you confronted me with questions and then this nonsense

and this is the third page of this bullshit

suck it up already
    test
  10. Eye-Rime

squashed.

moving on,
    test
  11. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

what's with the sad monkey?
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

if I was cruel spirited .. I would say something about an ultrasound image ..
    test
  13. Eye-Rime

^cruel

and its a representation of the monkey on my back
    or just a cool image i found
    test
  14. Got Life?

you have an emo monkey on your back?
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

emo is the in thing .. go ask return ..
    test
  16. Got Life?

i could just ask you...you certainly did plenty of bitching and whining about why you don't like big bad got life? in your little magazine...lol...twat.
    test
  17. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

or we could ask you .. who is obviously hurt by the segment .. aww .. diddums ..
    test
  18. Got Life?

lmao...actually i didn't even bother reading it...i just noticed it was drawn out and addressed towards me.
    test
  19. Eye-Rime

yes.

aka this league
    test
  20. Got Life?

lol at the tags...lucy needs to get off his little gay trip.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.