[RANKS] Week Fourteen Official Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

I know that. I'm actually kinda pissed off for once over some net shit, just cuz that was some pussy shit to do. If he woulda did it after I posted, fine... But he waited til I "won" and did it... I'm expectin to actually get up and take my time to write for a champ match (3rd times the charm) and i see I'm ranked 14th and shit.

Yea. No disrespect to anyone in the league, but I feel like I'm gettin shitted on for trying to show, and in the end I'm gettin the same result as people who don't even post....
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

dont leave meta, the game needs you
    test
  3. MetaSin

lol. Man... I don't even think I woulda did some shit like that in a champ match, let alone a contendership match, but watevers clever eh?

I guess rules are rules....
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

if i didnt follow the rules, then who would?

i thought about leaving it be, but GL would have complained and rightfully so, however gay it may be it was still a rule, i hate it for you and its a very cheap win and GL should lose mad respect for "playing that card" or whatever his gay terminology was

it also sucks that nom voted late, and it was a cheap "tie" on my part, but again rules are rules, he deserved the win, my verse was very uninspired and i should have lost (which i did in vote count), but he voted late and posted links late and thus its a rule ending in a tie

what more can i do? and then its like people look at me as if im cheating or something, truth is you should have posted 13 minutes earlier and nom should have voted and posted his links on time
    test
  5. MetaSin

I actually wasn't talkin about you. I was talking about being in gl's place, I wouldn't have did that...
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^oh, cool

well yea, i didnt even realize that nom and rico posted after the deadline, but i got private messages about that too and thus i had to follow the rules and set the right example

im glad you've decided to stay (i assume)
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

damnit, i really skipped over IV though

i just went by the posted list

this fucks everything up, he should be above pent
    test
  8. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

I look at it this way meta...I normally wouldn't pull some shit like that...but if you look at the votes...with the minus one you got for the extra post...it was 3-2 in your favor...and I think your verse doesn't even come close to touching mine honestly...just a laziness on account of people not willing to use their brains when reading...which certain people have admitted...if you're curious as to why the 3-2...lucy's vote was pure hate, which was agreed by Q, though he's "glad this happened so he didn't have to dq it" and nom/rico both voted late...I would have set the record straight from jump regardless but my net has been down and is actually still down at home along /w my phone lines...I have DSL...I'm at work now though and was at work this morning when I clarified this. I don't think you should have caught an L though...should have stayed 8-2 as far as I see it.
    test
  9. MetaSin

eh... I'm over it. I feel where you're comin from, but that's where the politics of the league kills me...
    test
  10. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

this is the best list of writers this season.. hope everyone shows
    top form
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Explain.

I counted it as a loss being that a posting late is considered a no show which would result in a loss.

I would gladly change it, but im afraid others would bitch and i would also have to grant them the same favors in return.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

sucks, but im glad we can move on

meta gets mad respect
    test
  13. Meggido

Meggido New Member

lol...after reading through some matches,
    I seriously only see four man field. Lawd.
    3pa, best to keep showing.

I need one opponent to look forward to.
    test
  14. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

alright grasshopper.
    show and prove.
    test
  15. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

when i was mod several times i let someone keep their record by voting and such...and meta def voted on all available matches...i don't think anyone would bitch if you kept meta 8-2 based on past precedent.
    test
  16. Meggido

Meggido New Member

Grasshopper?
    We invented this shit Homie.

But w/e.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i suppose
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

any sign of lucy?
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

he should just register a lucy name because nobody calls him lucifa or lokstok
    test
  20. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

lol.
    you're funny.
    grasshopper.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.