[RANKS] Week Fourteen Official Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. concreting the take things to heart thing .. I still respect your deicsions and running of the league .. me asking people what they think of stuff is in no way an anti-Q tip .. it's a pro-league tip .. nothing has changed .. go back .. I argued my views way before I was mod if I felt an injustice or something could be improved with a tweak .. only now my name is green and you're deciding to read more in to it than you should be ..
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

she'll regret it anyway .. I've read the battle .. she ain't winning that one ..
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol yeah haha. I understand Q.

Word @ Got Life?.

Lucy if you disagree whole heartedely about something try to talk to Q via PM's so it doesn't look like the league is going to shit. After all, mods lead the way. There were many of times where Q and myself got things straight via personal PM and you would have never known it as a participant. So try it out big guy. I know you'll be a great mod, I can tell.

Other than that Happy Weekend!

Funny lies masked by sunny skies!

P.s. Q take your time man, you're going to be a father, enjoy it. You'll always be a mod here as long as this thing is running. Without your dedication this would have been kept shut 7 months ago because I wouldn't have done it by myself.
    test
  4. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

15. Mariah Noelle 0-0
    16. Meggido 0-0
    Even

Who cares? Mariah has posted and I have yet to read, but it looks rather newbish.

is what she's talking about.
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

^ wasn't written by the "good cop" ..
    test
  6. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

i didn't say it was.
    test
  7. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

Look, guys... I took the L.... that's it. Ain't that big of a deal...

Thursday, I went into the thread to do a verse, and GL had asked for an extension, which I did lol at, because he had said no extensions. Based on the comedy of the situation, I waited til Friday. Then, I just got behind friday night; my fault.

The onus is on us to follow the rules, and be on time, because the mods put their own time and effort doing what most of us don't have patience to do.... They allowed it, originally, and GL (feeling slighted by 'personal' votes) complained. With all the shit between him n other participants causin shit, he may have had a legit beef, and felt the need to step in. I respect that, even tho I got the short end of the stick... I was pissed at first, but if Q would've ruled in my (or rico, nomme) favor it would make more people violate the rules, and the interpretations would be different, each time, by different people.

Basically... it's over. Don't let shit like this fuck up what has been atleast a moderately successful season (which is my first, and I've enjoyed) in the last few weeks. I think, everyone has to be more understanding, and objective in these situations, even if you all hate GL (lol).
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

didn't say you did ..
    test
  9. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

glad we're on the same page.
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

didn't say we weren't ..
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^thank heavens there is a God!
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, oops.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

thanks, and yea i'll still be around or at least i intend to, but i cant carry the monkey on my back because im sure my free time will drastically decrease

and as for the lucy thing, yes... everything jook says is correct, even me and GL used to text message and hit the aim, but you tend to sticky threads which just makes me feel like you have a chip on your shoulder, and im not saying that you didnt try to enforce MY rules or THE rules, but the way that you went about it was like damn near slandering my name and then all the people looking for handouts were giving you props and chanting BEND THE RULES!

but its dropped, let's just shake hands and keep it moving

you're definitely the best fit for the job, i never questioned that
    test
  14. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

slapped some ideas in the topics thread ..
    test
  15. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

word @ meta...that's one of the only real niggas in this league.
    test
  16. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Word, Meta is a stand up dude.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.