[RANKS] Week Fifteen Official Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

well im sorry that i started this

i really was just playing, lol, you guys should know that i dont give a fuck about votes as long as they come in, ive never whined about a loss
    test
  3. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

vote for obama?
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Please don't.
    test
  6. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

[youtube]k8XkIeTz-NU[/youtube]
    test
  7. Got Life?

i'm a republican...

breathe easy jooksy.
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Mag is about half done .. but I'm off out for a game of football .. gives you a few hours to get that stuff to me Q .. (haven't checked email if you have already) ..
    test
  9. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

So to sum things up:

People are still bias, commit hate votes, and cheat to win titles here, which these days don't really mean as much anymore.

Thanks, guys. I'm going to join a crew and avoid being mean to everyone.
    test
  10. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

doesn't matter.
    test
  11. Got Life?

fixed it for you...
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

me and nique have something in common then, and its not the hate votes
    on a side note, you were lucky last week but i saw your post in the thread and yea, it was a dope match up as always
    test
  13. Got Life?

i wasn't lucky...if i took the time to polish my verse it would have been unanimous...but you saw how long i took on that verse while working at the same time.
    test
  14. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

This is why I have no interest in this shit anymore. Truth be told, we are all bias.

I'm biased, fuck it.

I try not to be, but I'd be lying if I said I went to read a champ match HOPING that Got Life? was going to win, because I don't want to see his ass bragging about it to his grandchildren way down the line. That's why I went into every Dougie G match hoping to see a half decent verse against a lackluster one so I could give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm an underdog guy.

I have biases no doubt. I won't ever PM or AIM for votes because I think that's superhomo, but everyone has people that they want to see win and that they want to see lose, and everyone has that mystical "personal preference" card that they love to pull when they can't find things wrong with the verse of the person they want to see lose. It IS bullshit and it IS politics and it IS that way in every league because everyone wants to see themselves on top.

Q and Lucy, y'all are just hanging eachother out to dry for no fucking reason. Yes, Q rambles on for-fucking-ever in his votes and yes I read them sometimes wondering what he's talking about, and yes I've beefed with Lucy because I felt like he was trying to sway in a match he wasn't even in, and yes I don't think I will ever see him vote against nom. Write better and win by more than one vote and it won't even matter. Quit pointing fucking fingers trying to win the BEST VOTER omgomg award and kill the pride for a second. It's a fucking online text league, not the see how stressed we can get over shit that doesn't matter league.

Fuck's sake.
    test
  15. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Lies. We both know I beat you. I'm embarassed that my two title wins are against someone as overrated as you. Look at your writing style.. you haven't gotten any better after all these years. Simplistic rhyme scheme, horrible wording, a lack of creativity, and Pain's vote usually equals a Got Life verse AND win. Unless he's up against me.

I like Pain, CK, and Truth though, but ya'll are too old to be scared to vote against your crew members. Anyway, I'm not going to go back and forth with you. I don't have the time. Just know that you're still not good and you've been the most consistent member the last three years.
    test
  16. Eye-Rime

Eye-Rime the intellectual.

lol at omgomg

well, i already said i was joking in the first place, i have no beef with how votes are cast and doubt that they will ever change, there is no way to dictate how a person votes and i dont intend to try

feels good to finally be the one stirring the pot however instead of the one in the pot getting stirred
    test
  17. Eye-Rime

Eye-Rime the intellectual.

and GL, its okay

i was due for a loss against you
    test
  18. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

i think i've voted against everyone in the league at one point, lol.
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

+1 vote for your match this week lmao.
    test
  20. Got Life?

- dies...

and Nique your 2nd title win was a 3-0 win...dic voted for you twice and pent voted for you once...savor the flavor of how great of a writer you are...it boggles my mind at how i ever even thought i could match up to such a talented hermaphrodite.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.