[RANKS] Week Fifteen Official Rankings/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

ah ok.
    so not signed in to battle next week.
    got it.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Nom are you an alias or just a new competitor?
    test
  3. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

That's Alias2.
    test
  4. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Except with less no shows and more incentive to vote.
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Oh cool. Glad to see A2 step it up.
    test
  6. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Lol, I have absolutely no time for this anymore. I honestly just signed in this week to see if I could still write. I'm signing out immediately after this though. I thought I'd at least have two weeks, but I have so many priorities. It sucks being an adult = [
    test
  7. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

wheres the sign in for week 16?
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Q will vote against those that vote against him or anyone who has bad mouthed and upset him ..
    test
  9. 3-Planes

3-Planes Cruel... and unusual

to put this as politically correct as possible:

the voting climate is very, uhm, "unfavorable"
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

in a way I would agree .. I'm not keen on Q calling my honesty in to question like that .. but it's whatever .. he catches so many feelings from this damn league I'm surprised he hasn't topped himself yet .. but I don't owe Nom any favours and don't vote for his name at all .. I like his style of writing but if his opponent has a more enjoyable piece then I wouldn't hesitate to vote against him and I know this is true for him in relation to my battles .. it just so happens that lately Nom went on a rampage and it was hard to not vote for his pieces against the generic shit he went against most weeks ..

and 1 vote does not win a battle .. if I was the only person out of 9 votes to vote in his favour then I could see the accusation holding strength .. but as it is .. it's another Q hissy fit where he deflects the dirt throwing to other members names from his own .. attempting to take a moral high ground like his antics are pure .. as with his arguement with GL? ..

yes .. there are some questionable reasons for how some votes are made .. when Nom won the title against IT .. the ONLY votes for IT were from CK and GL? (as Q pointed at) .. with me being 1 of many in favour of Nom .. followed by Meta vs GL? where ONLY IT and CK voted GL? and I was amongst many others to vote Meta (meaning he had to run to Q to d/q Meta) .. yet I'm the dodgey voter? .. there is certainly a debate here on how much politics are influencing the league .. but I'd say in general that people know who is most likely to vote for or against who .. however .. is liking someones style of writing (making you want to read their stuff over others) really a political issue? .. no .. voting on a name by name basis like Eugene does is a political issue .. one that causes ill feeling and is not a good look .. but Q caters to that fat fuck like they were ready to elope together and lets his shit slide unlike he would for a new guy or someone far less active in the league than him .. that's politics ..
    test
  11. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol at this herbavore running around with my dick in his mouth at all times...son you're on your fucking knees sucking nom's cock 24/7....oh wow how i love your style...this and that...and lets not forget how you vote against me just about every week now that I unsettled your undergarments and yet I continue to win...everyone knows you're hate voting...you even dedicate segments of a mag that now no one cares to read to me.

kudos seamonkey...
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. Nom retired your arse .. and CK voted for him .. so don't talk like Nom doesn't deserve to win battles .. and yes .. you win via bullshit manouvers .. wow .. impressive ..
    test
  13. Got Life?

lol yeah...i won over 70 matches by pulling bullshit all day...yup...you hit the nail on the head kid.
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

This is a writing league. So for all of you to think that trends won't occur, well that's silly. People favor other peoples style of writing more so than others. So in theory a piece can be better written but you vote the other way because to you, you simply prefer and enjoy the lesser written piece per se.(Of course it wouldn't be the obvious lesser scripted verse either that others see)
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

^ exactly .. you can damn politics all you like .. people will always have personal pref on what they read ..
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i was honestly just joking, although there have been rumors
    people are fans of people, that's just how it is, you're a fan of nom and you tend to vote for him the majority of the time because you favor his writing but that doesnt mean if he geniuninely gets beat that you wont vote against him, i think the same is for GL and Pain and whatnot
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and lol at all the hissy fit and high horse antic nonsense
    get real tough guy
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i've never once complained about ANY vote in neither my match or anyone else, every week you and life messaged me about disqualifying each others votes and i always denied it because i tend to stray away from that nonsense
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

no .. you said "always" .. not "mostly" .. there is a difference .. a difference that has you calling me a cheat .. rumours shmoomers .. I give a fuck how hurt Baron Mynd is that he's 5-1 and not 6-0 so moans that nom has a mod in his back pocket? .. I care the Eugene continues with his bullshit yet thinks we should all respect him? ..
    test
  20. Got Life?

lol get out of here on that every week shit...this herb is blatant with his hating antics though...but i could care less...i've only mentioned it the past 2 weeks...so gag on a horse.

and lol @ me seeking respect on rm...kiddo...i'm the bad guy...i don't need your fuckin respect...why would I want the respect of someone that I don't respect...seems pretty fuckin retarded to me...those that I respect have a mutual respect for me and that's that...

you and your conga-line partner will never comprehend that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.