[RANKS] Week Eleven Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

[​IMG]

----- The Official RSTL Rankings & Lounge -----
    WEEK ELEVEN

------------------------------

CHAMPIONSHIP
    1. Lucifa
    2. Infinite Truth

CONTENDERSHIP
    3. 3-Planes
    4. nom de plume.

THE REST

5. Life Support 2-0
    6. 4th Dimension 2-0

7. DaAlmightyDolla 9-6
    8. Got Life 16-7

9. Blazin' 1-1
    10. basic|s|kill 1-0

11. E. Grimm 1-0
    12. Smoke Trail 1-0

13. Condescending 1-0
    14. DeadKing 3-1

15. ApoGee 6-5
    16. MetaSin 6-2

17. Cereal Killa 3-2
    18. Linxz 0-2

19. Chapter II 0-2
    20. Vigil 0-1

21. Gsus 0-0
    22. Mirage1 0-0

23. *PLAIN ENGLISH* 0-0
    24Soul Influence 0-0
    test
  2. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

lookin good lookin good
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Q needs to decide on how many of the no-shows are allowed in for the week .. I don't have the stats to show how many violations they've made to warrant a trip to the sin bin ..
    test
  4. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

take me out...my match got 3 votes and i lost because he got an extension and no one really peeped the verses....you should lose votes for an extension IMO because no one votes...anyway pz
    test
  5. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i'm ranked higher than both basic_skill and blazin you whack reject.

it's also bullshit that you edged out meta with a vote from alias2, your anal sphincter sucking faggot friend who you parade around with.
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

can't blame you...i wouldn't stick around a league where I just got cheated and lost to the head mod's alias.
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

^ extract from mag for this week ..

I compete Life_Support so I know how fucking shit that was that your battle got slept on silly ways .. but fuck off blaming the mods for that .. that's on the people signed in .. I voted and Q voted on matches too ..

and GL? .. if we take Alias2's dickriding vote out .. we take your hate vote out .. so I still win by 1 .. it was a close battle .. how Alias voted had nothing to do with anything but his opinion on reading it .. hate to break it to you kid .. but you are not always right .. and far from always have the most valid unbias opinion .. but we live with you ..
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

this is what I need Q to confirm .. I'm sure he said win via votes rank higher than no show wins .. he will sort it out .. then you'll be fine .. stop crying ..
    test
  9. Vern Acular

well I dont know how he did it, but I checked @ 12:01 and he still only had 3 links posted on the battle so he should've lost a vote resulting in a tie, but whatever, fix it and i'll stay, if not whatever...
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

^ this was my concern about modding though mate .. I'm on UK time and the board settings are a bit weird and I never know what time it is anywhere except for here thanks to my pc's clock .. lol ..

I spoke about that jetlag feel with both GL? and Q .. so it can't be said I didn't warn of some problems .. I'll peep though ..
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I checked .. nope .. his link post was last edited on the 20th .. so it stands ..
    test
  12. Vern Acular

regardless...he asks for an extension while he sees me in the thread keying a verse because he's a mod and knows what he can get away with...why cause mods make the rules...lmao...and on top of that he edited his posts under quriosity and not 4th demension....so many technicalities in the league where you can lose votes, yet he found ways to just get by
    test
  13. Vern Acular

oh and not to mention he edited his verse 8 hours later which was technically after deadline...see i can be technical too....this should be fixed i'll settle for a tie and you can put us in a re-match and i guarantee i will shut him out in votes
    test
  14. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I get what you're saying but I think you're reading in to it a bit too much .. I think Q signs in under various names to avoid the reverse of what you're saying .. with people claiming he's only getting votes because he's Q .. so does it to prove to himself and doubters that he can win regardless of the name .. and I repeat .. that was a great battle that got slept on and I'm sure it would have been a 4-5 battle on a better week ..

I don't think popping off at the modding is the direction you should be going .. Q is within the rules in that thread on all accounts .. I'm really not convinced about the "Q telepathically knew I was keying my verse at the point he asked for an extension" thing though .. ext.'s are granted when asked before 1 person drops their verse ..

had he asked after you posted .. and you would then decline the extension to take a cheap win .. you would have gotten zero feedback on your verse .. nevermind 3 lots .. technically 4 but baron just waffled on without deciding a victor ..

so tell me .. would you have granted his request or not? ..

but I do think the extension = minus 1 vote is something we could use .. or discuss using anyway ..
    test
  15. Vern Acular

i would've allowed the extension had i know before i started keying my verse....when i logged on that night i saw he hadn't checked nor was on line...i had no idea he was Q...so i posted a verse not to my normal standards it could've been better, i read his verse last week and it was good, so when i saw he hadn't checked in i figured i'd just post, i didn't even re-read my verse just posted it...im basically just pissed cause he asked for extension as i was posting my verse which seems shady to me rather or not coincidental, im not placing blame, i just know i could've posted a better verse than that...so i got screwed
    test
  16. Vern Acular

in honestly an extension just screws everything up...i think they shouldn't be allowed it takes away from votes
    test
  17. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

BARON:
    but I'm gonna have to give my vote to 4th based on the overall enjoyment factor to it.

Luc's you where thinking of my match n i highly appreciated his comments so all is cool..
    test
  18. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

so does that mean you'll be staying in or do you want out still?
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

ah shit yeah .. my bad ..
    test
  20. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

yeh its prolly late up there..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.