[RANKS] Week Eight Official Rankings

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Got Life?, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avirex

Avirex New Member

i can see why u think everything is a joke.. u are a joke. and im not joking when I say I really dont like you at all..u type yourself into contradictions an end up looking like an idiot...plus you lie all the time bout shit to try an play innocent.. an try to make me look bad when all i do is point out true shit about you an your actions.. I dont fabricate.
    the second I came back to this site an league u tried to get smart with me an i had to shit on you.. since then, I havent let up, and i dont plan to, ever.. its not about growing up, or leaving it be and letting it go, its about making sure pussy ass dudes who are fake as fuck dont ever get the idea in their head that they are making the right decisions. its the job of people like me to put people like you in your place.
    test
  2. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

It's "Pence".
    test
  3. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Word, I'm going to start adding my two pence in then. Wait, what's the exchange rate on that? Our dollar's falling over here I don't want to get ripped off.
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

The pound is stronger than the dollar, so our pence is worth more. BUT our economy will be similarly affected fairly soon, the pound is stronger than the Euro at the moment, but I can see a time where the pound and Euro have the same value. That is NOT a good look. :^/
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Q .. like I say .. I take this serious enough to show each week and get involved with these threads .. you're the only person that sees your comments as jokes .. hence my sitting on the fence comment .. you carry a snobbery about your posts to which I can see where that throne comment comes from .. I don't agree you feel you're 'above us all' .. but you do throw around that "you take it serious" comment far too much (whether in jest or not) considering you mod the damn thing ..

like baron said .. it's pence .. but that saying of "my 2 cents" is still used far more often over here than "my 2 pence" .. strange but true ..

I dread the day we convert to the euro just cos 'it makes sense' ..
    test
  6. Baron Mynd

I dont think we'll convert to it, not when Labour need our votes. I can see a near-future where the pound has the same economic value as the euro though. Just look at the state of the economy now. It's in turmoil. We're told what the economy needs is "Stability" when in fact, the economy has never been stable. It's built on debt. Lets not even get me started on this...

P.S - I have never heard the saying "My two pence," used, but I heard a girl told to keep hold of her tuppence once by her father. Just a random Wulfrunian observation for you there...
    test
  7. SpeedyCalhoun

SpeedyCalhoun Obviously...

Where's my mag?!?!?!
    test
  8. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Q is holding it huddling mumbling about his precious or something.
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol @ GL? ..

well .. I've heard "my 2 pennies worth" a few times ..
    test
  10. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

this coming from the guy who takes glamour shots with rifles and hunting knives

get a grip of reality dogg, i dont care about you
    test
  11. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

wtf are you talking about, are you all this thickheaded?

return to my first reply to your post where i stated how serious i take this and what i mean by taking it too serious, hence what you are all doing right now is taking it too serious, or me too serious rather, this pointless beef about how serious i choose to take the rstl is taking it to serious, this does not involve showing up for battles or moderating, this involves petty disputes and emotions about a text league which essentially is pointless

obviously i was joking about the beef of the year, why on earth would that even be taken serious? or why would i be seriously mad or affected by your beef or lackthereof? this is ridiculous

is this some kind of april fool's gone wrong? and snobbery? wtf are you all talking about?

i quit.
    test
  12. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

where are the breakdowns?
    test
  13. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

it's time to find a new moderator, my work here is done

ive catered to you faggots for long enough, im done baby sitting grown ass men
    test
  14. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

i'll be picking a successor shortly
    test
  15. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

and for the record, i never whined about no beef as lucy stated

i only promoted the presence of healthy beef over unhealthy beef, beef is an important and equally inevitable part of any league/community/society, only i differentiate between the two corners and as such unhealthy beef only ensures the death of this league and therefore i strive to minimize it as much as possible
    test
  16. GodLooksUpToMe

GodLooksUpToMe You do too

wow 6 in a row
    test
  17. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

hooray for the statistician
    test
  18. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. but we're on periods ..
    test
  19. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

yes,
    i would be a girl if i were to argue
    but i would be a man if i were to walk away

i exaggerated the quitting though, i wont walk out on the league as i gave my word that i would revive it

but honestly, i will be leaving shortly as it is time to prioritize my life and i no longer possess the patience for this league, i am preparing for the arrival of my daughter and trying to earn my bachelor's degree before her 1st birthday and therefore RSTL doesnt fit into my schedule

it really has nothing to do with what is currently happening although the sudden realization that you all feel i am hindering this league's success has solidified my departure, originally i was thinking of a way to fit the rstl into my schedule

either way i would and will eventually leave, i'll probably finish this season and that's it, i refuse to let the rstl define my future
    test
  20. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

plus im not getting enough sleep as it is and i just need a rest, this may very well be my last week of competition
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.