[RANKS] Week Eight Official Rankings

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Got Life?, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

P.S - I've joined the Rumba Rave.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

wow, didnt expect this from you

didnt read any of it but it looked like the typical come back paragraphs although i dont know what you would be coming back at

i was obviously playing, again.. a lot of hoes this week, everybody seems to be on their periods or some shit
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, i read some just now

and i obviously take this serious enough to moderate it, but others take it serious on another level, i never catch feelings about this stuff, im just here to write and i believe in the writers here and i enjoy what this league does for us young creative writers and therefore i sacrifice my time to ensure that this thing works out efficiently, which is why i only intend to stress that idiotic and useless beef such as the ranting that went on in this thread or ldogg's every post is uncalled for and does not promote the growth of this league, im only here to excel in the craft of writing and so that others may do the same, not to get emotional about critiques or you stole my style or you beat me because he gave you the better idea type of stuff, it just so happens that i haven't loss often but if i did i wouldnt complain/care about it as much as some people seem to

but i respect you luc, the beef thing was clearly a joke and i have no idea why you or got life? have been such females this week, everything i say seems to be taken literally lately

what happened to the good ol days?
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, and if you ever intend to take the title, this week would be your week as i havent had much sleep in the past two days and i have much work ahead so my verse should reflect that

good luck though, you're as good an opponent as any and i dont intend to disappoint
    test
  5. GodLooksUpToMe

GodLooksUpToMe You do too

y do u always post at least 3 times in a row...
    test
  6. Baron Mynd

The same reason we all do Pinky, to try and take over the board...
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. I don't tend to post 4 in a row Q .. so I pack it all in to 1 post .. there were points I wanted to pick up on cos you don't name names .. leaving it feeling liking it's an attack on everyone .. so I made my point if any of it is directed at me .. which it is .. mentioning the BOTY thing for starters ..

but you can't whine about no beef .. and then call people idiots for beefing .. cos they're 'taking it serious' ..

there's no loss of respect .. but you just don't do the whole "sitting on the fence" thing well .. and sometimes it's like you want both sides of the fence ..

it's not like I snapped and thought I'd tread on your nuts kiddo .. just dropped my 2 cents for what they're worth ..
    test
  8. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Do they have cents in England?
    test
  9. Baron Mynd

Do they have sense in America?
    test
  10. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

they don't in this thread. lol.
    test
  11. Baron Mynd

That was a pretty slick response though, you have to hand me that. Lol.
    test
  12. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

the only thing i'll hand you is a loaded gun when you feel like blowing your brains out.
    test
  13. Avirex

Avirex New Member

lol i love when q acts like he doesnt read peoples replies or stories when it deals with something going at him...yet how could you call yourself a good moderator of this forum if you arent up to date with everything being discussed or posted.. its your job to stay involved, and you do, no matter how hard you try to make people think you are on some special thrown sitting ignoring the world... you lose again, faggot.
    test
  14. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

shut up tekneek.
    test
  15. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

you and this good moderator thing

i read his post idiot, just at the time i was at work and hadn't read it all

lol, this is a prime example lucy of taking it too serious

and i said i was playing about the beef thing, it was a joke, yall won beef of the year and now rep rumba rave or whatever, just a joke, i could care less about your beef or rumba rave, it was just a harmless joke, i wasnt encouraging the beef or lackthereof, i was just joking

its quite simple, really
    test
  16. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

and what is this special thrown you speak of? you're pathetic L, ive never gloated about being the best moderator or best at anything here, hell last season all i did was write magazines and post battles, jook did the rest

quit biting my ankles and grow the fuck up, really, you're beginning to sound repetitive with the unslick slick remarks every 10 posts about me being a bad moderator
    test
  17. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

because i think of more to say
    test
  18. TheReturn

Lol, it was actually a legitimate question. I don't know what a portion of a pound is, was wondering if they called them cents as well.
    test
  19. iLL niGGa

iLL niGGa aka quriosity

i see throwback sigs are in again
    test
  20. TheReturn

Not really, I just took the crown because it fit me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.