[RANKS] Week Eight Official Rankings

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Got Life?, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

your wife has terrible taste.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yea, but she sure can throw down in the kitchen
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

nom, get your votes in

i see you watching
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

hey lucy, lets collab on something
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

he's a lazy bastard .. don't hold your breath ..

have a something in mind?
    test
  6. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

votes smotes.
    test
  7. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

i'm in a writing mood.
    someone collab.
    test
  8. Avirex

Avirex New Member

your vote might of been honest, but that doesnt take away from the fact it was a bias vote in a match where there was no way you would vote for my verse, because of the message and attack it had on you... as an athoritive figure, you should have stayed out of the match.. it would have been differnt if my verse wasnt cored around you. the only reason I voted in your match was because I had to, U can very easily disregard it if you feel I wasnt truthful in my break down...and I gave you an extra break down on PM after you tried to explain some of the things I had problems with on the pm last night so you should see how your verse was C material...

the scale should remind you of tek.. thats where the idea for my grade scale came from...he created the league and was one of the more honest voters the league has seen. I think voters should know which areas im judging when I vote, as opposed to just saying who won, so the system makes sense for me. I dont believe 79% was the worst rank, but your verse was one of the only ones that had clarity issues and holes in the story, an being that your the champ as should write better then everyone with that rank, I feel the grade you recieved was correct.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^i never got the p/m and i dont plan on discrediting your vote

i voted on your match because at the time there were only 2 to vote on and yours was one of them, and also had the verse been better than the opponents and still had a sneak diss in it i would have voted for it, but i enjoyed his more, plain and simple

if you care to then please email the p/m to usadesigns1@gmail.com cos for some reason its not going to my box

as i would be bias towards discrediting my vote, i suggest you take it to GL if you decide on DQ'n it because i obviously say it stands, but if you do then please believe that yours will be as well
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

you didn't answer my question ..
    test
  11. Avirex

Avirex New Member

no way im buying that. sorry. it was a disrespectful verse from me... an so You tried to play my verse off like I was trying to "spite the league" and not taking my writing serious when it was one of my more serious pieces in terms of meaning. I wish you would just be honest with yourself and admit my verse was a smack in your face and u felt the need to come in an discredit it in the most fair way u knew how given it was an attack on u... ofcourse u wont like a verse talking shit about you... ofcourse u thought the jokes were cheap and cheesy, because they were directed at you, everyone else knows I described you to a T.
    I would never have voted for a verse where u talked shit to me in it.. I would have done what you did, but only if I was a regular member... if I was a MOD of the league like you are, a person who should recognize a bias vote an discount it when people come to seek fairness from the league authority, I would have known better than to get all emotional and show face, knowing the way people view my honesty might be jepordized.. this is stupid to explain to someone who should already realize what im talking about so imma stop...
    test
  12. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

So you say every verse you write is going to be bashing Q metaphorically or blatantly, I'm curious, are you going to bitch this much every week when he votes on your battles?
    test
  13. TheReturn

Oh, and if a collab happens someone better let me know since I signed out and need something to write.
    test
  14. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I say we let Alias in to TMU .. and we do that Heist collab ..
    test
  15. TheReturn

Sounds like a little too much tea for this party, I like the heist collab idea though.

I kid, I kid. I like his poems.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, i voted against you for the same reasons as everyone else did

its 7-3 in votes, go figure
    but again, state your case to my co-mod and if our votes are deemed "hate votes" then they will both be DQ'd, but as is i never questioned the reason behind your vote so whatevers clever
    test
  17. Avirex

Avirex New Member

TR, I always bitch about something, u should know that.. but my bitching is the reaction to a cause that motivated me to bitch, an most of the time I have fair reason to do so, although that is debatable too.. an as far as Q voting on my matches.. I didnt think he would, because last week he claimed to have only read one of my matches... which was an obvious lie, but none the less, I sorta called him out this week on that because I knew he couldnt ignore a verse directed at him, so all in all this was a fair test. next week imma see if stays true to voting for a "sneak diss" for a better written verse... each week is an experiment. I may suprise people an not write anything related to Q, an see if they think I did... its all up in the air right now, but these matches ive had the last few weeks have been fun
    test
  18. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

coffee for me mate .. so no worries there ..
    test
  19. Avirex

Avirex New Member

you cant use future votes to explain yours when it was one of the first, which obviously had an effect on the perception of my verse, for those who read what u said, even if it wasnt something they cared enough about to agree with.. the fact of the matter is you gave me a bias vote, and nothing u can say will make me change how I feel about that

an this is why you are stupid as fuck sometimes.. you are thinking im trying to bitch about your vote being taken out of my match like I think it will have an effect on my outcome.. I already said I was happy losing once Truth voted.. its the principle of the matter of you thinking your vote was fair in that given match.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

im down for the collab, dont know what i feel like writing though
    let me know about the heist collab and im in
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.