[RANKS] Week 9 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

couldnt resist lol
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Ha, my bad, that spider was under a light switch i'd jist turned on, from a couple days ago. We're lucky in michigan, no poisonous ones aside from the rare recluse, I believe that was a young walf spider
    test
  3. patrown

patrown student for life

ughh... the fuckin hole in my arm just barely healed all the way from a recluse bite. been shakin my sheets out before i pass out ever since.
    test
  4. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

i googled recluse spider and saw what those shits can do to you.

i have concluded that life is no longer worth braving. Good bye everyone. It was a good run, but between reclude spiders and camel spiders... It's all just too much for my heart to handle.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

whoa, ink. you live in Pleasanton, CA? im in San ramon.
    test
  6. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

i honestly think pushing the due date to saturdat with no etensions whatsoever would be better...

when i rn the league when it had 100 members, i set a deadline and didnt take any excuses for an extention whatsoever...

if this league was where it was supposed to be and people voted when they were supposed to and voting didnt go to monday to encourage people to be lazy id able to do alot more for the league with it being done on a sunday... as sundy nights i am usially just bracing for the coming week

when you allow rules to support laziness... people tend to get lazy

if you make it strict, usually people grow to respect the strictness.... and peoiple start working on their verses quicker

people know their topics on monday usually before votes are done... but that means me as a mag writer has to wait till monday night... a night im going to be in class, a night where i have to study etc...

id vote for closing votes on sunday night at 10...

if battles close on saturday, then monday night makes sense

and saturday is the best day for me to write personally, just not for mag shit...

id prefer friday ... NO EXTENTIONS period...

if you respect the people who write here, you would post on time regardless...

believe it or not, people respect strictness... its genuine

once u give one guy repeated extentions, everyone else will follow suit,,, "hell yeah ill take the extra day to write... EVERY TIME

but with a simple no... id be doing something to insure i showed up on time
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I've seen it have a more negative effect myself..
    test
  8. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

My brother lives in Pleasanton. Yall some rich kats. Amongst the richest per capita in the USA IIRC.
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

lol yeah. you start in pleasanton and start heading north through san ramon, alamo, walnut creek, orinda, etc it gets richer and richer. then you hit the tunnel and youre in oakland. the drop offs hilarious.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

i dont see how its supporting laziness. when i came to the site, the due dates for the league was thursday for verses, sunday for votes. all we did was move each back a day to give people more time. i know most people in school dont have classes friday, and most people have more free time mondays to vote than during the weekend.
    test
  11. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

Yeah i just moved here for my first after-college job. Rent is damn expensive.. but with the money im making, i shouldnt complain i guess
    test
  12. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

Shadow youre right, it was Denzel in that movie. I always confuse the two, because i keep thinking denzel is the snakes on a plane dude
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

lol. i work at the buffalo wild wings right on the dublin/pleasanton border. thats crazy lol. how long you been up here?
    test
  14. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

yeah, i had it set for thursday for votes, and saturdays to close battles...

since im free on sundays (except for football season) i was able to do everything the league needed on sunday, mag, topics, rankings etc... and the league would be back up by monday... giving peeps 4 dys to write

friday with it ending on sunday is fine...

i really think no extentions should be the rule... and this is coming from a guy who uses them frequently... cuz ill use an extention every time if it means i get an extra day

sooo maybe the deadline should be saturday... give everyone the one day extention... and close battles on monday like it is

shadow puts up topics usually on monday, before the next week even starts...

5-6 days is more than enough time to write

when i ran it peeps had 4 days to write, with nio chance of an extention... and more people joined in and no one complained
    test
  15. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

Oh shit. Lol.. i live near stoneridge mall. Been here about.. almost three months now
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

nice, nice. lol. thats a trip though. at least now if you beat me in the league i wont have to travel far to kick your ass. haha.
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

and i fuckin hate whoever posted that spider pic. fuckin dick. lmao.
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

hahaha no worries
    test
  19. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

Gated Community. >=]
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

ill say im here to visit INk.