[RANKS]Week 9 ranks and lounge.

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Yeah I guess he came alright. I could barely read through his piece but I guess it was funny. But he didnt come anywhere near to beatin me let alone bein up 4-1 in votes. real talk, his verse was cool, but it wasnt so much improved that everyone should be shocked into votin for the lesser verse
    test
  2. -Fac3-

-Fac3- Will punch the shit out u

Ehh, just my opinion that I enjoyed his piece more. everyone still has to vote, so maybe some people will share your opinion. I see what you saying as far as people being shocked into voting for him, but I just whole heartedly felt that he did a better job with the topic he chose...that's all..
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

although it was a very nice battle, i am going to vote for the humour

^Thats in every vote, even yours. lol@you. you feel like him sayin shit like his dicks little an his balls are speckled is a better writing piece then what I wrote? Every votes like, oh kross, so artfull, so delicate, great story, real smooth, then some form of sayin blitz came better than usual leadin into how funny his verse was an basically I lose cause he said his dicks small? you kiddin?
    test
  4. -Fac3-

You mad??

lol @ you, In my vote I said the humor pushed it over the top...Not that I was voting strictly for the humor....so yes, I am serious. Nothing personal, I just thought he did a better job with the topic he chose.....that's it....And obviously I am not the only one who feels that way....
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

No Im frustrated. Cause I read his verse before he posted it, gave him some pointers, read it after he posted it an it wasnt much better. An you are a follower, you just voted with the popular vote
    test
  6. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

Damn. I'll check that out in a little man
    test
  7. -Fac3-

Not a follower at all. I vote for who I think won. Go to the rbl and if you cannot find more than 5 times that I went with somebody nobody was voting for or I voted first...Then you can say that. I think you're being real dis-respectful to Blitz by trying to dis-credit his verse becasue YOU think you won, unfortunately for you, it's the opinions of other people that decide that, otherwise what is the voting process for? I am a follower? Then you are a whiny brat that cries over a few votes not going your way....See how that works?

I have mad respect for you as an artist from audios to the RSTL, and I don't think you are a whiny brat in the least, but also I am not a follower and never have been. I guess when somebody gets Ko'ed in the RBL everyone after the first vote would be followers, according to the logic you are using. Right? C'mon man, suck it up and stop attacking other people when they have a different opinion than you do.
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

^Okay if you werent followin then youre crazy. An Im not disrespectin blitz, I told him his shit was alright, but it wasnt fuckin wit me period, neither are you. An I dont care if that means I lose your vote forever, its real talk, you cant fuck with me, I already beat you on my alias in a battle. Anyway, it is what it is. You can say whatever you want, cause I dropped FW an you guys aint my problem no more, think vote act however
    test
  9. -Fac3-

You say all that like I care.

And you didn't beat me. Nobody has even voted to my knowledge. And if you want to take it that route we can battle again. Stop getting emotional because you're losing in a fucking online text league. As far as FW, you dropping has no impact on anything...The shit wasn't even helping nobody..just something to rock in ya' sig. lol. Take a breath man, relax.
    test
  10. -Fac3-

And you wouldn't lose my vote forever, lol, I don't get mad and hold grudges over some dumb shit. I still vote accordingly.
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yo, once and for all - what the fuck is FW ...

[turn] ...
    test
  13. -Fac3-

Nothing anymore, apparently.
    test
  14. -Fac3-

Stood for freedom Writers though.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i'll do better next week....i should be more motivated to write then
    test
  16. -Fac3-

After voting on all the matches I could...

I have to say that a number of verses were real impressive...
    Good job to you all...

That's all.
    test
  17. Soull

Soull New Member

I need to start voting
    test
  18. -Fac3-

^Yes, yes you do.
    test
  19. Shadow