[RANKS]Week 8 ranks and bitchfest lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Discreet is Baron Mynd...his style is clear as fuckin day.
    test
  2. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

lol.

I was tryin' to make it evident to league vets, while keeping it hidden from the new comers.

But now that it's out in the open, that makes TWO times I made Baron quit a league after beating him...
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i just dont know the league that well. this is only the second time i think i ever signed into the rstl. i wouldnt be able to tell a writer by his style unless i knew him well
    test
  5. Got Life?

certain people like you who still haven't come into their own don't really have a distinct style, but every established vet has an easily discernible style especially for me considering I've been in the league consistently for years.
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

whats that have to do with me saying that i dont know you writers period? Im not used to readin ANY rstl verses, all ive done here since the days when RM was fun is audio an just talkin shit in the hook ups. im not a topical head. at all. my topical skills i seem to have come from my audio abilitys. ive only been in the rstl twice the time besides this was years ago, an you lost to this newbie, vet. so watch what you say to me
    test
  7. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

uummm pain and/or (mr freez)

i dont mean to sounds like im bitching but uhhh... can you elaborate on this?

right now it reads to me like my natural use of vocab and speech patterns arent "natural"

i dont use language in my verses that i dont use in everyday life and i word it in a manner that i would say it in RL were we to meet on the street an i had a story to tell that just happend to rhyme
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

Easily skeez girls that are sleezy? You sound like a foreign guy tryin' to fit in with black people, lol.
    This seemed awkward too. It'd been better with somethin like, No thought while they boast of the bullshit in their posts.
    Another two lines that don't really feel natural. No one says, let's got find a ride and go boost it. People just say, wanna boost a ride? Same concept with the next line.

There's more, but I'm slightly hungover. I think you get where I was goin' though...
    test
  9. Got Life?

Don't let the fact that you beat me in the current league go to your head. The credibility factor is non-existant. Not one former champ or any established vet recognizes any of this as a valid run in the RSTL. Guttso champing is a joke; Pain is a credible champ, but he won't really get the nod for 2x champ from this run, and you most certainly are a joke.
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

^Actually, this would make me a 3x champ.

Certain things about that kinda piss me off though.

I know I could beat those assholes, I already made my run through those ranks once, beating IT, TR (twice), Q (twice), Nom (three times).

I know I'm better than I was then, and I still continue to improve...
    test
  11. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

test
  12. .:Pain:.

^lol.

I don't know how it happened either.

Like I said before man, for whatever reason, I always drop my best verses against you guys...
    test
  13. .:Pain:.

test
  14. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

i liked my verse in that match.
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

the fact of who was in when you lost to me doesnt negate it, believe me. put those same verses in the front of any group of ten people the votes are gonna turn out the same, some feel you, most feel me. thats the size of contest between us text an audio.
    test
  16. .:Pain:.

Me too son. I was suprised I won by such a large amount of votes, but shit, I ain't complainin', I'll take it, lol...
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

lol I love goin' through old matches.

Wrote this shit three years ago, and I still swear that these are my favorite/best lines I have ever written.
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

shits hard
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

just a reminder to Torr, you gone have to sign back in since you no showed.
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i dont mind. pain?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.