[RANKS]Week 7 ranks & lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Censored cds? Wtf?
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^ya wtf @ censored cd's. i figured if such a thing existed canada would be all over it but ive never heard of em

see it was the greatest warning ever cuz everyone has a diff idea of what it meant
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

^What it meant?

It was a homoerotic depiction that was loosely related to the story of Soddam and Ghommorah. What did I miss?
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

liquid u realise canadas censoring is alot less then america.. the movie the patriot has scenes cut out in the american release
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

ahhh i got the second d12 cd from my dad and it was cencorsed.. he did programming for a cd factory for the conveyor belt and the machinery so he got to take some cds and shit... i still loved it but sometimes it was hard to guess wtf they were saying. eventually i boguht the real thing
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

dude i was like 12, my mom wouldnt let me buy uncensored shit. eventually i just started doing it and throwing away the lil books that have the parental advisory sticker
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

I guess I delved into thievery earlier than you...
    test
  8. liquid`acid

^yeah i started that shit in grade 5, its prolly good most kids dont get into stealing till later. imagine not bein able to trust yer avg 10 year old.

no no youve got it right, when i said it to shadow meant it as ill attack him with the venom an savagery of a kitten, joro interpreted it as 'id murk him' (i think) and you interpreted it as id rape him in the ass.

somthing for everyone

really? well ill be damned, i just figured we'd be on it cuz we dont let a lot of rappers come here and do shows.

altho i guess we do stand up for the rights we have left a lil better then you guys do
    test
  9. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

I'm T.a.C's legal guardian.... I slap him regularly
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

nasty's my bitch
    test
  11. liquid`acid

nasty you should see this post tac made about mexicans

hes been exposed!!!! :eek:
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

lol Not according to the law. I wish I committed more crime when I was younger, no jail. And I can't trust the average 10 years old around my way, lol.
    Lmao, Who doesn't like kittens?
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

No....it was a homo-erotic DOCUMENTATION that was related to the story of Sodom and Gomorrah.
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

^Lmao whatever son.

Like I said before.

I'm the one with the girlfriend I fuck everyday, you're the one on the internet making threads declaring your homosexuality.

I win...
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

Pain quote (paraphrase): "I know you're straight, I just like to make jokes about you."

Now you claim you won something becuz of that thread. Keep referring to it and pretending you don't know what it was about.

Or is it that you really just weren't able to understand that thread cuz you want me to be gay? Why would you want that? Are you looking for a lover or just somebody to relate to? Sorry, you've got neither in me.
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

can we see this fucking thread? youre gonna keep bringing it up.

and .:pain:., im gonna ask you cuz i respect you more, can you please stop arguing with this idiot in these threads? can you guys keep it in another forum, please
    test
  17. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Joro, you're a fucking idiot.
    test
  18. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

and only cuz youve done nothing in this league but portray yourself as a douche bag
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i didnt start anything, im just pointing out the fact that you've been a prick the entire time you been here.

and im going to continue to move your posts cuz you're an annoying shit starter
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.