[RANKS]Week 7 ranks & lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Is that the ride where u are on this bunjee cord(up to 3 ppl) and they take u up to a point where they then tell u to pull the cord which drops u?
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

[funny] -votes for shadow regardless-
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i been on one of those really fun
    test
  4. MC Guttso

MC Guttso Fingers in Pies

test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

yea i've been to scared to get on this lol...i heard it is a HUGE rush
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i was the guy who had to pull the lever to let us all go, i thought i was fucking up but i wasnt pullin hard enough thinking somethin was wrong.. then i did it and wooooooosh
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I saw someone do it....but when it came time for them to pull the trigger they couldn't do it...the guy at the bottom was yelling at them to pull the lever and they kept yelling no lol...eventually....they gave in
    test
  8. Soull

Soull New Member

I guess its up to you.

On a side note, T.a.C we need a signin thread.
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

oh fuck, i knew i forgot something. thanks man
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yes, hes a racist. yes, hes a joke. yes, hes a fag. but when hes not doin this lil gay "i got somethin to prove" bull shit, hes a pretty good writer. i cant lie.

look, this is what ima do. Joro, this is your last fucking warning. Stop with all the drama, and edit out your verse, and write a real one. If you do not comply, i am kicking you out of the league
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Im not banning him yet. Thats what he wants. He wants the attention. I'm not saying I'm going to allow him to ruin the league. Next slip up he has and he's gone, but at this moment in time, my hands are tied. that being said im heading to bed, but before i do im clearing this thread one last time. please lotus, joro, or anyone else, do not come in here saying anything pertaining to any beef. lets keep this thread clear of all the hatred.
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

^OMG! Youre a fuckin genius! Why didnt I think of that?! IVE BEEN TELLIN YOU FAGGOTS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS SHIT SINCE LAST WEEK.

Way to out-shine my ability to say 'drop it', tac. thatll probably do it. fucka
    test
  13. MC Guttso

Lol. The whole situation is a joke at the moment. Joro is an attention seeker for whatever reason, but that shouldn't stop him from competing.
    The best thing I would suggest is that if you guys are getting extremely pissed off with his behaviour is to completely ignore it. Ignore negativity, praise positivity. It's behavioural reinforcement. He'll soon get bored that nobody is paying him any attention, or voting in his matches, or even responding/talking to him. He'll start to feel unwanted and either leave or change so that his true writing style starts to emerge rather than the false persona he's attemtping to create now.
    But at the end of the day I don't see anything wrong with Joro's verse this week. It's kind of funny. He's not gonna win even if nom takes only 5mins on his verse. But that's up to Joro if he likes to lose and doesn't enjoy being competitive. The way I see it is Joro has two choices: 1) To continue picking fights over pathetic things and writing humorous mediocre verses which will start to get boring for him and everyone else. 2) Or show a maturer side, put more effort into battles, vote each week and enjoy the competition the RSTL has to offer.

We all know what the better choice is here....
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

better choice is to remove him. you think its easier for 20 people (mostly white) to act like there isnt a malcolm x/hitler hybrid spreadin race-based stereotypes an slander, or for one mod to take his head out of his ass an just remove the one weak link

Guttso, that is a very intelligent, reasonable solution and I believe whole heartedly that if properly enforced, would work perfectly, I also believe that 20 proud people arent ready to lay down an let their race/culture/works of art be trampled on by a lil hip hop rejected misfit that longs to be validated soooo bad that he's gonna annoy every last one of you until you battle him back, validatin his hate, or his motive, or whatever he was lookin for, if he pushes an gets pushed back hes like oh its workin.

if he was interested in writin he'd be tryin to up himself, on the other side, if he really thought that everyone here is so wack an out of place, then why would he keep comin back here day after day to come an see what we had to say? So hes either liein about not feelin us, (or else why would he want to spend hours an hours away from his day on a computer debatin about anythin with us?) oooorrrrr, the real reason, because he's a lame loser in real life that nobodies feelin an has no one to hang out with in real life so in his many bored spare hours its back to RM, even though he doesnt like us, cause his life is so pitiful.

An youre debatin what hip hop is.. pff, laughable. is it hip hop to surround yourself with people you dont like who all ridicule you mercilessly for your attempts of superiority? cause if it is, youre gonna be bigger than 50, son, youre definitely gettin alot of that. honestly, im probably more known in your city an ive probly not been to the mutha fucka
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i'm black....just so u know
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

hey now! That makes two of us. Any others?
    test
  17. Soull

Soull New Member

122 viewers, wow. Its weird how they just suddenly appeared.
    test
  18. Soull

Soull New Member

Fuck youtube man... I tried uploading a Cereal Killers vid and they
    deleted it as sonn as it went up.... theyre cracking down on this :(
    test
  19. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

what about when u take yer snoop costume off? :O

zing!
    test
  20. MC Guttso

Soulja boy is shit.

With regards to the whole essence of race and hip-hop I am not disputing the fact that it originated and became part of the fabric of black culture. But I see the world as a multicultural entity and we can pick and choose our identity and not limit it to one particular thing. I embrace diversity and don't define myself in a limited fashion.

But by saying white people cannot rap because of the colour of their skin is a stereotypical, prejudice, ignorant and limited way of thinking. It's like saying white people invented football and so African people should not be able to participate in this "white game".

It's funny because the abusive nature of prejudice presents itself in subtle ways too. It can even involve a stereotype about a positive attribute:

Anyone ever seen White Men Can't Jump with Wesley Snipes? This film implies that African American men are better at basketball than white men. To be fair 80% of the players in the NBA are African American. But what's abusive here? What's wrong with the implication that black men can jump? The abuse enters when we ignore the overlap in the distributions - when we ignore the fact that a lot of black kids are terrible at basketball and a lot of white kids are brilliant at it.

Say if you meet a young black man and are astonished that he is rubbish on the basketball court or that he can't write raps or rhymes, you are, in a very real sense, denying him his individuality.
    If a black guy drops a verse in the RSTL and people are surprised at how terrible it is, that's stereotypical. This can be adopted to the music industry too. People ignore the overlap. There are a few white rappers that are a lot more talented than black rappers, and vice versa. It's not all as fixed and clear-cut as many closed minded people like to think it is....

Anyway what do you think about supermanning hos? - Funny or disrespectful...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.