[RANKS]Week 6 match-ups & lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Two things Joro.

A) For someone who constantly accuses others of caring too much about the league, you complain an AWFUL lot about it. You complain more than my girlfriend. And she has a vagina which leaks blood once a month.

B) How in the world can you accuse me of being gay? I'm not the one who made a thread saying how I choose to suck dick. You were. Remember?
    test
  2. .:Pain:.

Oh one more thing.

I'm very flattered that you made a verse where you fantasize about things you wish I did. You literally dedicated a whole verse to me, and about how you wish I had sex with men.

I'm sorry I don't. I love my girlfriend very much, and would never choose to take a dick instead of give it to her pussy.

Now if you please, hop off my dick. That's a position solely reserved for her and her alone.

Thank you...
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

joro, aint nobody getting kicked out of the league. and im sure as fuck not stripping/angering the champ over something like this. if his vote woulda been

"joro sucks, vote ___"

then yes, that would be a hate vote. but i just checked it out, and i dont think he'd put that much effort to write that much for a "hate vote" let it go. and chill with all the drama.
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

Joro's a bitch.

Bitches love drama.

Joro loves drama.

See what I did there?
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

Guttso - in your verse your old man laments the, quote, "FATAL mistakes" he's made in his life that he wants to correct. So he thinks that if he had lived his life differently he wouldn't now be dying of old age? Just another example of your verse's idiocy.

And again, the old man calls his family "freaks"...but at the end he says some shit about "these loving hands of mine".....love for who? And love for what? He doesn't even love society - he complains that society has taken a "shit" on what he's done. Another inconsistency.

So you see, when I say your verse is bullshit, it's an honest and intelligently critical opinion. I even explained at the bottom after I voted that you couldn't possibly write convincingly on aging, as you've never been through it.

Your apology means nothing, if you did it for my feelings. I can't be hurt by your unintelligent rants on my work. You should apologize for hurting the league. No one wants to waste their time creating art when it's not going to be judged for what it is, if it's going to be judged based on if the person likes you or if the person has a vendetta against you.

Pain: If I'm taking the time to create for this league, I obviously care that my work is given fair consideration. I've never transparently lied, as you have, and said that I don't give a shit about anyone's opinion. That's all the response you'll get from me.
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

TAC - Guttso didn't put any work into that vote. It was long becuz he was emotional. It was a long list of pronouncements. There was no criticism whatsoever. It was, "this is garbage, this is unoriginal, you weren't funny, you are immature, you wanna diss and don't even know how"...etc. .... Now take a look at the post above this one, see how I criticized Guttso? Look at my vote in his battle, see how I broke his shit down? I didn't just rant and say "this sux" in ten different ways.
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

^Show me where I lied. You constantly accuse me of shit, with no evidence to back it up.

Meanwhile, everything I say has proof to back it up....
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

TaC & Guttso - read the above posts.

Pain - you're a good guy. You are. Now...address no further posts to me.
    test
  9. MC Guttso

MC Guttso Fingers in Pies

Like I said I'm not gonna discuss my verse and analyse it in depth and give you my full reasons for my wording and why I wrote it in the way I did because it can easily be considered as vote swaying. As I said, more than happy to PM.

And it's not that I don't like you, I don't hate you either. I'm generally indifferent. And I certainly don't have a vendetta against you, to say that on an internet forum is bordering on clinical paranoia.

Your arguements are intelligent and logical but as the writer of the verse it doesn't stop me from disagreeing with them. I feel my vote for you is equally valid.

Why are you so temperamental? I think you need to get laid, why don't you invest in a dildo or something...
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

The most predictable cop-out ever.

You make an entire verse depicting me in your homoerotic fantasy world, then say, now I don't wanna talk anymore.

Jesus Christ man, you are seriously worse than my girlfriend...
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

GUTTSO - Your vote is valid? Than go and make your arguments "intelligent and logical", as you acknowledge I did for you.

I'm angry cuz I wasted time writing for a league with no integrity, and few intelligent people.

Pain - My verse wasn't written to you, it was written to God. Go read the Bible and the story of Sodom and Gomorrah if you need to know why I would care mention your name in it.

damn can't believe this kid pain got me to reply to him again
    test
  12. MC Guttso

My vote is valid. My vote is intelligent.
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

^^you think so? I shouldn't have assumed you knew what intelligence was.

You're dumb. Pain is dumb. TaC is dumb. Whiteboys.

Yea yea, I know...The Slim Shady LP is one of the greatest albums of all time and persecution and oppression are stereotypes perpetrated by unimaginative rappers.
    test
  14. MC Guttso

test
  15. MC Guttso

You are the emotionally volatile one.
    You're taking things to the extreme and you are the one hurting the league by doing that. Most opinions are subjective and you're just gonna have to learn to get by with that.
    My vote was not a hate vote.
    I'm probably one of the few people who take the time out and try my best to give at least some feedback to every showing in the week.
    You can either believe that or not.
    I don't care too much.

And you haven't got the first clue how things are done around here dude. You're delusional.
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

dude, wtf. you gotta be the center of everything dont you? quit pickin fights, write your verses, drop in your battles, do your votes, and move the fuck on. you are getting annoying
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

I'm really angry with myself...for giving you kids the benefit of the doubt. "This concept seems fun...I'll give it a go" ....And stupid me, I wasted probably an hour in total of my life writing the four verses I have for this league. And I don't know how much more time in voting.

But instead of beating myself up for actually caring, I'm projecting it outwards onto you kids, by explaining to you how dumb you are. Maybe you'll wake up and be better. You probably won't, but at least I get to vent until tonight, when real life kicks in....
    test
  18. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

We should have a battle week and put the beef holders against each other.....might as well
    test
  20. nom dillinger.

nom dillinger. registered bruiser.

you calling me out, son?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.