[RANKS]Week 6 match-ups & lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

is joro an alias?
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

^^nah...I been around on and off since 2002.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i've never heard of you. why so much hate?
    test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

I wouldn't expect you to have heard of me. hahah

"hate"? I'm just calling it how I see it. If your boy leaves me alone, as I've asked, he gets nothing from me.
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

LMAO at constructive criticisms, I called you faggot when you first joined and that's how this started. Fuckin' liar.
    Show me where I debated other people's sexuality in the introspectrum. Please, go ahead.

And look who the debaters were. Fuckin' Sizzla. I mean, really Joro? Really? You want people like Sizzla to participate in debate?
    Explain how those are contradictory statements. I don't care about votes, but I would like people to comprehend what I'm writing, whether they vote for me or not.

You are beyond retarded.
    What? No seriously, wtf are you talkin' about?
    First of all dumbass, that pic was of Brother Ali, not me (god you are fucking RETARDED!). I'm a tall, white, skinny, mother fucker. I make no lies about that.
    Second, I wasn't talking about respect as a person, I was talking about respect as a writer.

The league has been respectable for years upon years, people like you bring it down.

Once again, everything you said is either assumption or pure idiocy.

You used several assumptions to attack me, as I've already pointed out. All you do is assume and call it fact. I take facts and call them facts. Show me something that was purely imagination, please. Because I've quoted where you assumed, and assumed wrong. So please, do the same for me...
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm not saying it as if you're hating other people. i don't know the situation. i'm asking why is there so much hatred revolved around your name? i thought maybe i missed something.

but, i've lost interest.
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

-Ok Pain. The FULL quote of what you said was, "I don't give a fuck about votes, I write for myself, and nobody else".....when two days earlier you said in the mag, "I'm terrified people won't get my shit".....If you write for yourself, why are you "terrified" people won't get you? do you understand the contradiction now, kiddo? One of those two statements was a lie. They cannot both be true. You are a liar.

-You "debate" my sexuality here, when you shouldn't be doing it at all. It's obvious to intelligent people why I wrote what I wrote in the Introspectrum. Either you're very dumb, or very gay.

-SIZZLA knows more than you ever will.

-I know how this all started. I'm not gonna go back and take the time to copy n paste the shit. I came into the league, and you suggested to TaC I was a bullshitter cuz of what I wrote in the Introspectrum. I didn't respond, I figured if I just do what I do, you'd shut the fuck up about it. But you started up the homo shit again when I criticized something for not being hiphop.....
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

and I'm "RETARDED" becuz I didn't recognize a pic of Brother Ali? (Look at you using caps and talking like a kid on the playground, gettin emotional n shit) What, did Brother Ali go triple-platinum?

If I put a pic of Pumkinhead as my avatar (Pumkinhead is an underground rapper who's made songs with the likes of Immortal Technique), would you recognize his face or would you assume it was me?

Your points are getting dumber and dumber. You're obviously at the point of irrationality and getting emotional. I don't even argue with my girl when she gets on that tip. So I'm certainly done with you.
    test
  9. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

jesus christ
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i have no clue what brother ali looks like. or pumkinhead. or immortal technique.
    test
  11. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

lol @ pumpkinhead.... that nigga's funny looking
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i can't believe titties didn't resolve this....wut is the world coming to?
    test
  13. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

They're calling each other gay, why would they give a fuck about titties...?
    test
  14. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

*drools*
    test
  15. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

the tit to hate ratio wasnt sufficent shadow

MOAR TITS!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  16. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

seriously tho, if this doesnt stop can FLF come in here and flood 30 pages into everythread so that they will just fuck off?

oh wait cant mods edit posts? you guys should edit all future beef posts to read "im a fucken retard"

these guys dont even kno what they're fighting about, an they about to start fighting over that too
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

awesome
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

dead @ net-cred

some people need to ease up fore i start blastin folk, ima try and get my verse done and post asap joro.. i just started working haevy hours so hopefully ill get r done
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

awww shit..big business!!! :eek:
    test
  20. nom dillinger.

nom dillinger. registered bruiser.

shadow.
    i'll fuck you up bro.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.