[RANKS]Week 6 match-ups & lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

lmao....the RSTL has become the Rapmusic Shit Talking League
    test
  2. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

And nobody is any good at it...
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

when i signed in and tried to recruit some members. but you're right, i was never behind this. i suppose its why you all had me demodded.

i just hope it works.
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

you said you didnt want to be an active member. Nam told me to check with the current mods before adding Nasty, and Noble on. You said you wouldn't be an active member so i gave the spot to someone who would
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

It's not like you're helping...
    test
  6. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

LOL @ had you demodded
    test
  7. nom dillinger.

nom dillinger. registered bruiser.

tac pushed me out of my mod spot.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

There's your EXACT words Pain ... so again, I ask, WHY are you even thinking about my "sexual identity" for it to be confusing to you?

Stop thinking about it. I don't want to have sex with you....ok?

GotLife? likes you...leave me alone.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

would you guys look through the last couple of pages of sexual confusion? what the fuck are you guys talkin about AND WHY??
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

^I make jokes about Joro enjoying a good dick to suck, and he thinks I'm gay.

By that logic, Dave Chapelle enjoys getting pissed on.

It's a strange world out there, but not that strange Joro. We don't all choose to take dicks up our ass...
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

LKross...Pain says he enjoys "making jokes" about my sexuality. I'm a man. He's allegedly a man. Why he enjoys talking about my sexuality...I'll leave that to you to ponder.

Pain: You don't know what Dave Chapelle does. All you know is what you do. And I know what I do. Your assumptions about others are always a projection of self.
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

How is that an assumption? It's a fact, that was stated by you.

Should I post that thread again?
    test
  13. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Wasn't really trying to...
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

Yea Pain...post that thread again. I know you enjoyed reading it, as much as you refer to it. "He understands me!".....

But go ahead and read the 4th page of the thread, right at the bottom, and my comments to Sizzla.

(matter fact read your own comments on the first page of the thread)

Read them yet? Ok...why do you still want my dick? I'm not widdit. You got it?
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

^Joro you are obviously beyond retarded.

I know that thread was just another example of you tryin' to be a thought evoking devil's advocate, and just another example of you failing miserably. Which is why I posted, almost directly after you posted the thread, that you are a fucking retard that should be payed no attention to.

The fact is, you came out and said you enjoy sucking dick. No one asked you to. And you lied about it.

Then you come in here sayin' what is and what isn't hip-hop. Lieing about your sexuality is not hip-hop. Being a fake is not hip-hop.

You set yourself up to be called a fag at every step of your life on the internet, I didn't.

It took me a while to get as good as I am around here, and to garner to small amount of respect that I have, and if someone like your faggot ass is gonna try and come in and take it away, you will get clowned on. Especially when that guy makes threads about how he chooses to suck dick, true or not.

The fact is, I never lied, never, once here. Go ahead and find me one instance of me lieing. Please. You have, about the dumbest shit imaginable, then you come and call others fake. And then, you have the balls to say I'm projecting.

The fact is, you are a fake, who can't be real because it's obvious his real self is not worth noting. So you made up an internet persona in the hopes that people might care, since the persona that's true to yourself is negligable and irrelevent. And in that way, you succeeded.

Congratulations, the fake image you've projected has gotten more attention than your real self...
    test
  16. .:Pain:.

P.S. Shadow, I hope you know I'm just fuckin' with you man. That actually goes for the rest of you (besides Joro)...
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

no worries...i love a good beef here and there...let's celebrate with a tittie shot

[​IMG]
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Correct, I made that homosexuality thread to provoke thought. I didn't participate in the debate, yet it went on for five pages, with people debating the nature of homosexuality. So I didn't "fail miserably." You're supposed debate ideas in the Introspectrum, not other people's sexuality, like you do.

And you are a liar. Like the time you said you "don't give a fuck about votes."....and a few days earlier you had said, "I'm terrified the deep shit I just wrote will go over people's heads."

LOL@lyin about my sexuality not being hiphop. What does my sexuality have to do with hiphop? You're the type to wonder if a rapper is telling the truth about his sexuality when you listen to his CD. Wow...

Anyway, I'm not like you. In two senses. One, I'm a black man, not a fat bald-headed albino (I remember the pic you had up). And two, I don't feel a need within myself to "garner a small amount of respect" from a bunch of strangers on the internet who will never be anything more than screen names to me.

I am, however, interested in making the league respectable. That's why I give suggestions.
    test
  19. Soull

Soull New Member

Hows the league going to become respectable when theres this type of
    beef not only in the ranks/mags topics, but also in the verses?
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

hahahahaahaa.....I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at what Pain said, "I worked hard to garner respect around here"....LOL....around WHERE? Where are we right now? Where are you really living your life? .......haha damn

Soull: Pain got hurt feelings over one of my constructive criticisms, so he started with all this homo bullshit. So I got at him. Notice I'm only using truth, based on reason, at him. I'm not making bullshit up out of my imagination, thereby projecting the nature of my imagination, like Pain does.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.