[RANKS] Week 59 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

could we get some more votes?
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

because i said "i see you"?

it had nothing to do with his verse being good or bad. i hardly read it. don't make an ass out of yourself by assuming, word.

oneduh knows better. you should learn.
    test
  3. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

Word is just mad cause u called him out for recycling and he lost and match he was already losing, just earlier than it would have happened. lmao@him tryin to be buddy buddy with One cause he thinks One will be taking over everything soon
    test
  4. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I already took over everything..

Don't get caught up confusing pawns with the king
    test
  5. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

yeah that's pretty easy to see, u know with all the threads u've closed and put up. and the rankings and sign in/out threads. yeah u've been a busy man there One
    test
  6. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

as for my match, i will try to post today but I have to work and then I am obligated to attend happy hour and then I have pretty much no control of what happens after that.

So I'll try to post today...but if not, I'm posting tomorrow. If Raz doesn't allow it...he can have the cheap win...lol i dont care that much
    test
  7. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

you've had plenty of time to write Mic., your just a pussy with no material
    test
  8. Significantt

Significantt New Member

test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

don't mind oneduh.

we understand each other, unfortunately.
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Does any of that sound like King work?
    test
  11. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

the ego knows no boundaries i see
    test
  12. Wordp1ay

Wordp1ay the realest right

yeh im mad alright...he accused me of biting...not recycling...y would i be mad...u fuckin suck nigga..all that shit u talk and ur yet to impress anyone here...get the hell outa here defcon its really obvious that ur def the way u put ur two cents in about me...no one else woulda...

i outed myself for recycling its a damn grudge match that didnt even count towards pts. so wht the hell would it matter for....

and q. ones told me so many rider stories man you a pathetic ass nigga...u fuckin pervert
    test
  13. Wordp1ay

your so full of yourself, i hope this reality check puts u in a cooler mood
    and when you post ur verse oneduh..u will see that thats all the viewers do

c'mon mic illah, i shouldnt have to explain wack lines .... it means they oneduh when they read his verses duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!!!!

am i the only cat who dont take net shit serious????

i mean u got yonzula over here complain bout votes, "can i request gusto not to vote in my matches" ohhh pathetic ass shit....

and nigga q. puttin his soap opera everyday life stories in a post...nigga if u cant post or dont have time just say that shit dont mention "i have to feed my kid, then lay her down to sleep" u sound like u lost your virginity to that bitch man....get ya man hood back homie niggaz these days!
    test
  14. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

lmmfao nigga i seen that match, Q just asked where it came from ur faggot ass is the one who got all defensive sayin shit about biting, lmao feeling guilty u ugly ass nigga? and have u realized yet ur the only person who says i'm Def, does he have u that scared that u automatically assume anybody talkin shit to u is him? dumb fuck ur not even on my radar, i just felt like calling u out for that nut huggin u was just tryna do u faggot ass chipmunk cheeked bitch
    test
  15. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

lmao r u really tryna talk about me saying something about the worst voter in the league when ur in here cryin right now because somebody didn't understand ya wack ass punches, lmmfao nigga the shit was wack and played, don't matter how u explain it
    test
  16. Wordp1ay

yeh my shit was played but u still usin concepts bout a chuck n larry movie....if i were to compare my verse to ur verse this week i think i'de win....

Quriosity, I didnt think it woulda mattered if i recycled in a grudge match...i thought it was just a reg battle for fun...
    test
  17. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

lmmfao@u arguing in here with me then as soon as u do u go and vote against me in my match. lmmfao u r beyond lame
    test
  18. Wordp1ay

i voted on your match just to feel out more proof that ur defcon...that dont mean u won...i vote honestly but seeing that you think i hate vote i knew u would mention it homie....if u woulda won i wouldna voted trust man...no need for hate votes
    test
  19. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

and if u really want to take it there and talk about one of my lines let's really see which is played, a chuck and larry line (when the movie came out what last year or 07 one of the 2) or a Oneduh/Wonder nameplay that was used like 5 or 6 years ago. yeah go back to mediocrity word
    test
  20. Wordp1ay

thats ok, i make more money then you and yo deadbeat ass daddy combined
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.