[RANKS] Week 59 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wordp1ay

Wordp1ay the realest right

wtf? niggaz usin white girl references n shit

n he dont have to like me...the fact is i got dough n so does he....I think you got a lil hate in ya blood
    test
  2. Wordp1ay

nigga get u some plastic, step yo game up
    test
  3. Wordp1ay

I really honestly think your the only person that cares about Internet friends Q. You need a life man... so congrats on bein the coolest most liked person through a monitor
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yet i have no "internet friends" nor do i cling on to any internet personalities. nigga you just apologized on aim to me again nearly 2 hours ago and you're back at it. you're pathetic.

and you're immature. "oh we only use crisp dollars, me and oneduh, we got dough, we drive phantoms." blah, blah, blah. shut the fuck up.

and what the fuck is a white girl reference? its sad that ignorant motherfuckers like you associate anything intelligent with being "white".
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

maybe i should say yo in stead of your and mothafuckaz instead of motherfucker. would that make me black?

dumb ass nigga. you're posting pictures of your income statement and yet you propose that i care more about impressing internet personalities than you. i need neither fabricate nor prove my level of income. i am what i am.
    test
  6. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

test
  7. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

Not too sure how Q does the rankings so we gotta wait for him to post new battles...I tried clicking his link on how to do it in the archives...but the url is not found.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

alright. let me finish this test and i'll get to it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.