[RANKS] Week 58 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtf

wtf hot sicka than yo average

what the hell is awk goin on about... this is a really tough thread to try and catch up on lol
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im starting to think awk may be bi-polar, lol
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. you've champed, i believe.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i completely see oneduh's point, but he doesn't have a way with words. what he means is that its wrong to him and people of his class and his age. but that's not to say its wrong to the newer age of writers/voters who see things under a different light.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

which is why i contest that i no longer have a place here, because i don't have the time or patience to adapt to the current perspectives. i'm old. its like music and how music in our age steals concepts/ideas from our parent's age. its "played", so to speak. our parents can comprehend our music and to them its tasteless. but that's not to say that it actually is tasteless. the audience always defines the perceived quality of work, in any situation.
    test
  6. wtf

good point.

makes me think of this: text battles pre '99 seem to be judged on all punches and flow mattered more.... now a days it seems like a punch don't mean shit unless it's hittin the opponent...... HARD

i remember a day when you could win a battle with no real personals, but a load of good metas
    test
  7. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

If the name of the game is going to be played generics get props.. I'm about to reinvent my style for the 3rd time.. I stopped using generics when it got played out.. I guess it's back..
    test
  8. wtf

hey who's bored and waiting for next weeks matchups?

go here and drop feedback
    test
  9. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

almost everything i see in every battle is a similiar version of something ive seen done before. everyone doesnt feel that way though. so i feel what you feel times 1000229929210110101019 lol. still. this shits just something to do for fun. if its getting to you just sign out. not saying it is. just saying if it is. lol
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yea, i signed out already. i only did the spotlight because eggo didn't sign back in but wanted a match.

i'll close matches tonight or early morning, depending on voting. the champ match is flooded with votes but a few others seemed to lack sufficient voting.

i have a marketing research project proposal due wednesday and two international marketing papers, so i'll get to it as soon as possible.
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yo Q, dont mean to be annoying, just making sure you see it

can you set up a battle for me and lotus next week? grudge or spotlight, idk which it would be
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

^lmao, im gonna eat your soul
    test
  13. eggo

eggo gg

mine wasn't a grudge vote against you One, haha my bad if it seems like that. I don't have anything against you or alien. n' I could care less who wins to be honest.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

if there are pictures involved, then it will be a grudge. otherwise, it will be a spotlight match.

i need to redefine these, however, before i leave. my intent was that spotlight matches would be for big name matches of individuals either in or outside of the league. grudge matches would then be for individuals within the league. the confusion is that i began grudge matches as picture only, so as to promote the use of pictures in matches. but, it should be both picture and non-picture and spotlight should remain as it began.

post this in the new ranks thread when it is posted though so i don't forget.
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

ight will do

and yeah, i was gonna call it a grudge match but theres no pics. i was gonna call it a spotlight but neither of us are big names
    test
  16. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

Let's Put up the rankings Once Oneduh gets the lead

Says the Crooked Ass Mods
    test
  17. Significantt

Significantt New Member

test
  18. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

lmao wtf we gotta wait 2 extra days for new matches so we can have a new champ?
    test
  19. Servical

Servical S on my chest.

Nobody asked me to vote, i simply did it cause i was bored and had some time(same reason why i signed up this week), i do that every now and then even in less meaningful matches.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

honestly, i'm in class now until 5 on mondays and i stayed late until 8 with my group for this marketing research project. i expected xquisite to close matches or something but since nothing had been done i've been busy all night, plus some matches didn't seem to have many votes, i left shit open.

i am only one man. i will close this shit tomorrow morning.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.